|“||Why to be so happy?||”|
Venezuelaball is the countryball that represents the nation of Venezuela. Its neighbors are Brazilball, Colombiaball, Guyanaball, Trinidad and Tobagoball, Curacaoball, Bonaireball, and Arubaball. He is also the birthplace and home of his national hero, Simón Bolívar.
On 30 July 2017, he held a controversial Venezuelan Constitutional Assembly election, which many countryballs, who are not friends of him, refuse to recognize the results. He just went one step closer to socialism despite many countryballs not recognizing it!
He (Maduro) was sanctioned by USAball the day after the elections, in which he called it a "sham".
He is considered one of the most foul-mouthed of all countryballs, responds everyone with swear words, especially the word "coño". He is anti-American, however, he gets along well with other countryballs, especially if they are not USAball friendly.
- Colombiaball says he hates him, but admires him in secret, he has a rivalry with him to see who invented the Arepas.
- Sometimes he wears a red beret, because of Hugo Chavez (CHAVEZ STRONK!). His current president is
bird whispererNicolás Maduro (a socialist just like Chavez)
- Also there was a time it was capitalist (Yeah, this is not a joke) and was one of the most developed countries in South America.
- No toilet paper. ¡Ay coño!
- Some calls him as the "Father of South America" thanks to Bolívar, wich angers Argentinaball very much, as he was the first country to rebel against Spainball.
- It has a lot in common with Argentinaball
- He becames angry when talking with Guyanaball
- Oil gives all friends.
- USAball hates him but still buy most of his oil.
- How many Miss Universes have? (Because Venezuela is a country that does well in beauty pageants)
- Venezuelaball also wants to be a commie but for some reason it is not.
- His government is socialist, a weird mixture or a lot of communism with a little bit of capitalism (even if he hates it).
- He may go on a non socialist revolution due to general insatisfaction with the socialist regime (yes, it is a regime).
- He has the biggest oil reserve of the world on his clay.
- Low crude oil prices are hurting him.
- His bolívar is losing value and is essentially worthless; as of September 1, 2017, one US dollar was worth 18,470.97 bolívares according to the parallel exchange rate published by DolarToday. His Bs. 20,000 note is worth a mere $1.08 in the black market (versus $5.98 for the official Dicom rate of 3345 to one) despite being the highest note he has issued.
- He cannot into cheap prices and basic goods are absurdly expensive. Many of his people, particularly children, suffer malnutrition and starvation as he faces food shortages now. His citizens have been reporting unintended weight loss (75% of his population lost at least 8.7 kg of weight), which in this case is actually harmful to one's health because they eat too little, especially those who are underweight.
- Cubaball - Now yuo see why yuo should of not havings made friendship with EVIL BURGER, now yuo are into embargo again. (Also RIP Fidel)
- Boliviaball - Not only he is of named after Bolivar, but he has also helped me in the course of my democratic government through the last 18 years, also, he hates the evil burger. He of helpings me against the Organization Against Socialism. Chile should of givings him sea!
- Ecuadorball - Not only of flags, but he is of very similar to me, he of supportings me against evil burger and also against The Anti-Revolutionaries. He loves of spending time with me, but Colombia is of tryings to take him away from me! But that will not of happennings...
- Nicaraguaball - Nice Central-American Friend, He has been of helpings me against evil burger and also against The Anti-Revolutionaries.
- El Salvadorball - Also another Central-American Friend. Even though he is of the supportings of the evil burger, He helps against The Anti-Revolutionaries.
- Algeriaball - WE ARE FRIENDS ALLIES!!! F****** DIE MURICAN EVIL CAPITALISM, COMMUNISM STRONK!!!, KILL ZIONISTS!
- Malaysiaball - You maybe a friend with that mierda imperialisto esdato murica, but you keep loving boycotting that mierda esdato. I consider you are a satellite of liking that murica.
- Philippinesball - HE IS A BROTHER FROM ANOTHER FATHER! I kinda heard that he was recently showing hate on his father, the evil burger... He's taking my advice!
- Chinaball - Sub-Military and space missions giver.
- Russiaball - A proud country! and he's Very nice, gib Su-30 part, gib T-90 gib AK-47, gib Putin.
- Iranball - Proud Anti-Murican country!
- South Sudanball - Proud Anti American African Country
- Turkeyball - My new ally! I heard that you cut relations with Zionist and captialist pigs! Lets be allies soon.
- Palestineball and Western Saharaball - We recognize and support them.
- Abkhaziaball and South Ossetiaball - Them too
- Colombiaball - USAball puppet, evil neighbor.
- Israelcube - A Evil Zionist Country, FREE PALESTINE!!
Gib F-16 part plox!!!
- USAball - ¡¡¡¡¡YOU!!!!! ¡YOU ARE A %$#@*%&$#&, ALSO A %$#&, AND BEFORE I FORGET A $&!¨##*&¨@#@!!! ¡STOP DESTABILIZING MY COUNTRY! WAIT JUST TAKE MY OIL PLOX NO MORE ECONOMY COLLAPSE, MY SOLDIERS WILL ARRIVE TO NEW YORK TO TAKE THE WHITE HOUSE JAJAJA
- Moroccoball - FREE WESTERN SAHARA!!
- Guyanaball - Esequibo is ours! gib it back to nosotros Coñ@#%tuma#%$! (Anschluss?)
- Spainball - ¡Telling your own hijo to shut up, eh, Madre!? ¡Well, I hate you too, Capitalista!
- Georgiaball - FREE SOUTH OSSETIA AND ABKHAZIA!!
| Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela |
|States||Amazonasball • Anzoáteguiball • Apureball • Araguaball • Arubaball • Barinasball • Bolívarball • Bonaireball • Caraboboball • Cojedesball • Curacaoball • Delta Amacuroball • Falcónball • Guáricoball • Laraball • Méridaball • Mirandaball • Monagasball • Nueva Espartaball • Portuguesaball • Sucreball • Táchiraball • Trujilloball • Vargasball • Yaracuyball • Zuliaball • Caracasball • Federal Dependencies of Venezuelaball • Guayana Esequibaball|
|Former entities||Ancient South Americans • Spanish Empireball • First Republic of Venezuelaball • Second Republic of Venezuelaball • Third Republic of Venezuelaball • Gran Colombiaball • United States of Venezuelaball • Fourth Republic of Venezuelaball • Fifth Republic of Venezuelaball|