Uruguayball is one of the smallest countryballs in South America (Surinameball & Co are not countries!!!). Usually ignored, mainly due to it's small size, Uruguay is now renowned as the first countryball into legalizing Marijuana. Home of the Sendings-off king himself, Luis Suarez!
Physical Description: Small and Proud!
Personality: Chilled out, relaxed... because of Marijuana.
- Uruguayball is very relaxed.
- Uruguayball does not like to meddle in international affairs.
- Has an appetite for pasta... or Italyball itself, especially when he can have a big bite.
- Accepts and tolerates sexual diversity.
- Always says that he is "re loco," even when not drugged.
- Has strong discussions with Argentina for gastronomic topics and the nationality of the tango singer Carlos Gardel.
- Sometimes others countryballs confuses he with Greeceball.
- It is one of the founders of the Copa America alongside Brazilball, Argentinaball and Chileball.
- His flag is the seventh most beautiful in the world
- His capital is Montevideoball.
- The 04/15/2016 he suffered a tornado attack, he prefers to forget that disastrous day.
Family Relationships Edit
Uruguay is relative of Argentina and Brazil, and for this reason the 3 have similar accent, he lived with Argentina and Brazil for a long time until UKball convinced him that was the time to leave the couch of his brothers and become independent country. Currently he is a neighbor of his brothers. UKball is considered by Uruguayball as part of his family as this helped his birth and helped him become independent.
Like Argentina, he is also of white, because of many European immigrants.
Friendly relations Edit
While Uruguayball is a friendly country he does not have many friends and is a pretty lonely country, among his friends is Brazil, Uruguay likes him because he defends him from Argentina and Chile, also has an friendship with the Netherlands and Jamaica with whom he meets every day to smoke weed.
|Departments||Artigasball • Canelonesball • Cerro Largoball • Coloniaball • Duraznoball • Floresball • Floridaball • Lavallejaball • Maldonadoball • Montevideoball • Paysandúball • Río Negroball • Riveraball • Rochaball • Saltoball • San Joséball • Sorianoball • Tacuarembóball • Treinta y Tresball|
|Cities||Montevideoball (Capital) • Punta del Esteball|
|Historical entities||Ancient South Americans • Spanish Empireball • Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plataball • Banda Orientalball • Provincia Cisplatinaball|
|¿Qué se yo? Estoy re loco.|