Uruguayball is one of the smallest countryballs in South America. Usually ignored, mainly due to its small size, Uruguay is now renowned as the first countryball that legalised Marijuana. Home of the Sendings-off king himself, Luis Suarez!
Physical Description: Small and Proud!
Personality: Chilled out, relaxed...
- Uruguayball is very relaxed.
- Uruguayball does not like to meddle in international affairs.
- Has an appetite for pasta... or Italyball itself, especially when he can have a big bite.
- Accepts and tolerates sexual diversity.
- Always says that he is "re loco", even when not drugged.
- Has strong discussions with Argentinaball for gastronomic topics and the nationality of the tango singer Carlos Gardel.
- Sometimes others countryballs confuse him with Greeceball.
- It is one of the founders of the Copa America alongside Brazilball, Argentinaball and Chileball.
- The 04/15/2016 he suffered a tornado attack, he prefers to forget that disastrous day.
Family Relationships Edit
Uruguayball is relative of Argentinaball and Brazilball, and for this reason, the 3 have a similar dialects. He had lived with Argentinaball and Brazilball for a long time until UKball convinced him that was the time to leave the couch of his brothers and become an independent country. Currently, he is a neighbour of Argentinaball and Brazilball. UKball is considered by Uruguay as part of his family as this helped his birth and helped him become independent.
Uruguay considers himself 'white', alongside with Argentinaball.
Friendly relations Edit
While Uruguay is a friendly country he does not have many friends and is pretty lonely; among his friends is Brazilball, Uruguay likes him because he defends him from Argentina and Chile, also has a friendship with the Netherlands and Jamaica with whom he meets every day to smoke weed.
|Departments||Artigasball • Canelonesball • Cerro Largoball • Coloniaball • Duraznoball • Floresball • Floridaball • Lavallejaball • Maldonadoball • Montevideoball • Paysandúball • Río Negroball • Riveraball • Rochaball • Saltoball • San Joséball • Sorianoball • Tacuarembóball • Treinta y Tresball|
|Cities||Montevideoball (Capital) • Punta del Esteball|
|Historical entities||Ancient South Americans • Spanish Empireball • Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plataball • Banda Orientalball • Provincia Cisplatinaball|
|¿Qué se yo? Estoy re loco.|