Ukraineball is a countryball living in Eastern Europe. Ukraineball borders Russia to the East, Belarusball to the North, Polandball, Slovakiaball, and Hungaryball to the West, and Moldovaball and Romaniaball to the South. The country is divided into 24 oblasts, disputably one autonomous region being Crimeaball, and two cities with special status being Ukraineball’s capital Kievball, as well as Sevastopolball, giving them a total area of 233,062 square miles, making them the 45th largest country in the world, as well as the third-largest countryball in the entire European Continent, behind Franceball. As of 2016, Ukraineball maintains a population of about 45 million inhabitants.
Due to being a relatively new country, Ukraine hasn't been able to join that many international organizations. Ukraineball does however still maintain membership in the United Nations like every other country. She is currently trying to enter EUball and NATOball, but due to Ukraineball’s fighting with their brother Russiaball., it is highly unlikely.
Ukraine is often seen as that one new kid in school that always tries to be peaceful, but ends up getting in constant fights and arguments out of their own will. While Ukraineball has tried to fit in with the rest of the world, Russia has been pulling at their strings, forcing Ukraineball to engage in crazy street fights.
Ukraineball’s national day is August 24th, and their astrological sign is Virgo.
The first form of Ukraineball was Kievan Rusball, but was later occupied by Mongol Empireball and the Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball. Zaporozhian Cossacks started a rebellion against Poland-Lithuaniaball and later, the Tsardom of Russiaball annexed the cossackball state and became the Russian Empireball. However, western parts of Ukraineball were part of Austria-Hungaryball. After fall of the Russian Empireball, Ukraineball became independent for some time, but later was conquered again by the Sovok. Together with some other states, their formed the Red empire. Russiaball and Ukraineball were friends. Ukraineball was then occupied by the Nazis in WW2. USSRball, with Ukraineball, defeated the 3rd Reichball and liberated Ukraineball. In 1986 when Ukraineball was part of the Soviet Unionball, Ukraineball’s nuclear power plant exploded and was known as Chernobyl Disaster. It did more harm to Belarusball than Ukraineball. Ukraineball managed to escape from Soviet Unionball on 24 August 1991.
Modern history of Ukraine
Recently, Ukraineball has passed a new Law about Education which included obligatory learning of Ukrainian language. His neighbors weren't so proud of it, with Russiaball being the most enraged because of it.
Ukraine is facing criticism over the death of Zaharchenko, the rebellious leader of self-proclaimed Donetsk who died from a explosion at a cafe
|Sapphire||0, 87, 184||C100-M52-Y0-K0||#005bbb|
|Cyber Yellow||255, 215, 0||C0-M16=Y100-K0||#ffd500|
- Azerbaijanball- A member of GUAM, someone who understands me and supports me dearly. Has a peacekeeping force in my area
- Balticballs - Great comrades who has peacekeeping forces in my area. Has a great relationship with me.
- Canadaball- First to recognize me! He helps train my troops and supply me with financial and military aid. You are my ideal and beloved friend who has beautiful Canadian girls to influence my Cossack men. Without you, I would not have survived a day against Russia. Chrystia Freeland is my favourite Canadian who speaks my beautiful language. Canada, you are one of a kind.
- Croatiaball - One of my best brothers who managed to earn 2nd place in FIFA world cup. Thanks for saying Slava Ukrayna during the game Vida! You impressed me. I feel shocked seeing you get destroyed by France.
- EUball - I applied for your union dearly. I would love to replace my Hrvynia with the Euro please.
- Finlandball - A beautiful country who recognizes me and understands me. Has a peacekeeping force in my area
- Georgiaball - A member of GUAM who is also my best friend. We help each other economically, and hates Vodka for occupying our territories.
- Moldovaball - A Romantic nation who has a great economic relationship with me. She has a great peacekeeping force in my country. (Igor Dodon needs to chill with speaking Russian though). Also member of GUAM
- Romaniaball - We both are friends and he has a great peacekeeping force in my country. We can be great nations if we adopt the Euro currency.
- Germanyball - My great German friend who is my important economic and military partner.
- Hungaryball - I'm sorry for mistreating your people in our land but this is because of my Russian counterpart who abused me for a long time
- NATO -Thanks for the peacekeeping force. Now the insurgents won't gain a single foot in our territory. I appreciate you dearly particularly Canada.
- Pakistanball - Is a good friend of mine and I give him my T-84s and he gives me economic aid..
- Turkeyball - A honourable Turkish state who has a great relationship with me. Thanks for the bilateral agreements.
- USAball - A powerful nation who understands me. He has a great military presence in my area. Thanks for training my country.
- Polandball - Best Slavic partner ever. He and I share a similar past and similar culture which adores me. He has a signifcant impact on defending the fatherland.
- Philippinesball - He is a beggar of Russiaball but he is also a son of USAball and an ally of NATOball. He became friends with Russiaball in 2016 but he improved relationships with USAball in 2017, which Venezuelaball hates. We have a lot of common friends and some common enemies. We hate communism. Unfortunately, neither of us have a resident ambassador. Also, please stop recognizing Crimeaball as part of Russiaball.
- Brazilball - A wild nation who has a ok relationship with me. Please establish better relationship with me. At least you don't recognize Crimea as part of Russia, although you're getting closer to occupier
- Afghanistanball- I understand your wild past during the 1970s till now. Be friends with me please.
- Malaysiaball - Yuo're cool dude, but I don't stold flag of the Perlisball! And I don't crush yuo're Boing.
- Angolaball, Burundiball, Cambodiaball, Comorosball, Eritreaball, Tajikistanball, South Sudanball, Myanmarball, Iranball, Serbiaball, and Uzbekistanball - stop recognizing Crimea as part of Russia, you poor beggers. You guys please visit Kyiv more!!!
- Armeniaball - Friends with Russia and recognizes Crimea as Russian clay, and end the war with Azerbaijan.
- Belarusball, Boliviaball, Venezuelaball, Nicaraguaball, Cubaball, Syriaball, Sudanball, North Koreaball, and Zimbabweball - More slaves of Russia, They recognize Crimea as a part of Russia.
- Crimeaball - Was annexed against his will. Russia is responsible for this not him. I don't blame him. Come back to me soon.......
- Donetsk People's Republicball - The death of Alexander Zaharchenko is your doing. You are responsible for your own sake. Смерть Александра Захарченко - это твоя работа. Вы несете ответственность за себя.
- Indiaball, Chinaball, and South Africaball - You need to give me more bilateral relationships. Update your agreements please. Also Crimea belongs to me, not Russia
- Kazakhbrick, Kyrgyzstanball, and Ugandaball - They recognize the Crimean "Referendum" which is pretty ugly.
- Lugansk People's Republicball - Using a communist sign huh? Who are you anyway?
- Russiaball -
Ах ти малий iдiот... Колись я вб'ю тебе..What's your problem? We used to be good old brothers during Soviet Times, we praised each other and you gifted Crimea to me. But now you took him back, started a horrible war and now your blaming me? Im sorry to say this but you will pay soon enough when Poroshenko announces the reclamation of Donetsk. But deep inside my heart I still want to reconcile with you. Well I liked the fact you hosted a Fifa tournament and you allowed Ukrainians to go to your place to watch live football. Thats something of a start. However. don't listen to my rebellious son Donetsk, he is trying to start something horrible by blaming me for the death of Zaharchenko! I am not responsible! Quit attacking me! May have to ask USA for a nuke!
- Transnistriaball - Communist riverline area which used to be part of me until the Soviets named it the Moldovan Autonomous Area during the 1920s, then stole Romanias area and proclaimed it Moldova. She then but left her in 1990s, started a war and became friends with the Russians and started blaming me and Moldova for the trouble.
- Sovietball - Well thanks for giving me Crimea originally. Look what happened after you gifted Crimea to me. Had it not been you. Russia would not have been doing this.
- Soviet Unionball - Father
- Yugoslaviaball - Uncle
- Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball - Uncle
- Kingdom of Bohemiaball - Uncle
- First Bulgarian Empireball - Uncle
- Second Bulgarian Empireball - Uncle
- Belarusball - Sister
- Armeniaball - Adoptive Brother
- Azerbaijanball - Adoptive Brother
- Russiaball - Mean Brother who bullies me
- Estoniaball - Adoptive Sister
- Latviaball - Sister
- Lithuaniaball - Adoptive Brother
- Armeniaball - Adoptive Brother
- Azerbaijanball - Adoptive Brother
- Georgiaball - Adoptive Brother
- Abkhaziaball - Adoptive Nephew
- Adjaraball - Adoptive Nephew
- South Ossetiaball - Adoptive Nephew
- Kazakhbrick - Adoptive Brother
- Kyrgyzstanball - Adoptive Brother
- Bishkekball - Adoptive Nephew
- Tajikistanball - Adoptive Brother
- Turkmenistanball - Adoptive Brother
- Uzbekistanball - Adoptive Brother
- Moldovaball - Adoptive Sister
- Bosniaball - Cousin
- Bulgariaball - Cousin
- Croatiaball - Cousin
- Czechiaball - Cousin
- Macedoniaball - Cousin
- Montenegroball - Cousin
- Polandball - Cousin
- Serbiaball - Cousin
- Slovakiaball - Cousin
- Sloveniaball - Cousin
How to draw
Draw Ukraine is very simple:
- Draw a circle
- Then draw a blue/yellow stripe in centre then color flag.
- Put eyes and you're finished.
|Ukraine: Land of Individualism, Free Will, Salo, Majdan and Putin Huilo|
|Oblasts||Cherkasyball • Chernihivball • Chernivtsiball • Dnipropetrovskball • Donetskball ( oblast) • Ivano- Frankivskball • Rivneball • Kirovohradball • Kiev Oblastball • Luganskball ( oblast) • Lvivball • Mykolaivball • Odessaball • Poltavaball • Sumyball • Ternopilball • Vinnytsiaball • Volynball • Kharkivball • Khersonball • Khmelnytskyiball • Zakarpattiaball • Zaporizhiaball • Zhytomyrball|
|Cities||Kievball • Sevastopolball|
|Menaces||Novorossiyaball ( Donetsk People's Republicball • Lugansk People's Republicball)|
|Former entities||Migrants from the West • Kievan Rusball • Ukrainian People's Republicball • Free Territoryball • Nazi Ukraineball • Ukrainian National Committeeball • Soviet Unionball ( Ukrainian SSRball)|
| Hej, Sloveni! |
|West Slavs||Polandball • Czechball • Slovakiaball|
|East Slavs||Russiaball • Ukraineball • Belarusball|
|South Slavs||Serbiaball • Sloveniaball • Croatiaball • Bosnia and Herzegovinaball • Montenegroball • Macedoniaball • Bulgariaball • Novorossiyaball|
|Non-Independent Slavs||Carpathian Rutheniaball • Moraviaball • Kashubiaball • Goraniball • Sorbsball • Lemkoball • Liberlandball|
|Historical Entities||Slavsball • Kievan Rusball • Kingdom of Polandball • Poland-Lithuaniaball • Great Moraviaball • Grand Duchy of Muscovyball • Tsardom of Russiaball • Russian Empireball • Soviet Unionball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball • Yugoslaviaball|