Ukraineball is a countryball living in Eastern Europe. She borders Russia to the East, Belarusball to the North, Polandball, Czechiaball, and Hungaryball to the West, and Moldovaball and Romaniaball to the South. The country is divided into 24 oblasts, disputably one autonomous region being Crimeaball, and two cities with special status being her capital Kievball, as well as Sevastopolball, giving her a total area of 233,062 square miles, making her the 45th largest country in the world, as well as the second largest countryball in the entire continent behind Russiaball. As of 2016, she maintains a population of about 45 million inhabitants.
Due to being a relatively new country, Ukraine hasn't been able to join that many international organizations. She does however still maintain membership in the United Nations like every other country. She is currently trying to enter EUball and NATOball, but due to her fighting with her brother Russiaball., it is highly unlikely.
Ukraine is often seen as that one new kid in school that always tries to be peaceful, but ends up getting in constant fights and arguments out of her own will. While she has tried to fit in with the rest of the world, Russia has been pulling at her strings, forcing her to give up Crimea and Novorossiyaball. She has moderate significance on the world stage, and seems to be anschlussed a lot, like Polandball.
Her national day is August 24th, and her astrological sign is Virgo.
The first form of Ukraineball was Kievan Rusball, but was later occupied by Mongol Empireball and the Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball. Zaporozhian Cossacks started a rebellion against Poland-Lithuaniaball and later, the Tsardom of Russiaball annexed the cossackball state and became the Russian Empireball. However, western parts of Ukraineball were part of Austria-Hungaryball. After fall of the Russian Empireball, Ukraineball became independent for some time, but later was conquered again by the Sovok. Together with some other states, their formed the Red empire. Russiaball and Ukraineball were friends. Ukraineball was then occupied by the Nazis in WW2. USSRball, with Ukraineball, defeated the 3rd Reichball and liberated Ukraineball. In 1986 when Ukraineball was part of the Soviet Unionball, Ukraineball’s nuclear power plant exploded and was known as Chernobyl Disaster. It did more harm to Belarusball than Ukraineball. Ukraineball managed to escape from Soviet Unionball on 24 August 1991.
Modern history of Ukraine
Recently, Ukraineball has passed a new Law about Education which included obligatory learning of Ukrainian language. His neighbors weren't so proud of it, with Hungaryball and Russiaball being the most enraged because of it.
|Sapphire||0, 87, 184||C100-M52-Y0-K0||#005bbb|
|Cyber Yellow||255, 215, 0||C0-M16=Y100-K0||#ffd500|
- Azerbaijanball- I support him in Nagorno-Karabakh war. Also hate Russia but sometimes he is friendly with Russia. Also member of GUAM, please ask Turkeyball to help me remove Russiaball
- Balticballs - Also hate Russia so they are friends.
- Canadaball- First to recognize me! He helps train my troops and supply me with stuff. Also, he has a significant Ukrainian minority. Also many of my people went to him. He even helped me to print books in Ukrainian during Soviet times.
- Croatiaball - One of my best brothers who managed to earn 2nd place in FIFA world cup. Thanks for saying Slava Ukrayna during the game Vida! You impressed me. I feel shocked seeing you get destroyed by France
- EUball - Can I into you? Plox, plox.
- Finlandball - He also got bullied by Russiaball.
- Georgiaball - My comrade in vodka removal who also makes yummy tea, wine and khachpuri.
- Germanyball - Can I into EU? Sanction Russia plox.
- Hungaryball - I'm sorry for mistreating your people in our land but this is because of my Russian counterpart who abused me for a long time
- NATO - I beg of you, save me from this Russian bully.
- Pakistanball - Is a good friend of mine because he wants to remove that damn Russian puppet Indiaball. To assist him in removing curry, I give him my T-84s.
- Turkeyball - Help me please, you're the only country in the Middle East I like.
- USAball - He recently gave me some Javelin ATGMs.
- Polandball - We have had a VERY salty past, and now we are friendly and have one common enemy.
- Belarusball - You are my bro and you speak a language very similar to mine, BUT I'VE HEARD YOU'RE A FRIEND OF THAT BIG DEVIL! REMOVE COMMIE LUKASHENKO!
- Iranball - He gibs best Oil to me, but I've heard You are best friend of this BIG Satan Russiaball and he supports Russia on Crimea
- Moldovaball - We are good trading parteners that give each other economic privileges BUT HOTIN AND BUDJAK IS OF MINE NOT YUORS! Also member of GUAM.
- Romaniaball - We both hate Russia and can into friends but LET ME BUILD BYSTROYE CANAL AND NORTHERN BUKOVINA IS OF MINE NOT YUORS!
- Serbiaball - I support you on Kosovoball, but quit supporting Russia on Crimea at the UN or I will change my position!
- Angolaball, Burundiball, Cambodiaball, Comorosball, Eritreaball, Philippinesball, Tajikistanball, South Sudanball, Myanmarball and Uzbekistanball - Slaves of Russia
- Armeniaball - Friends with Russia and recognizes Crimea as Russian clay, and stop bullying Azerbaijanball!
- Boliviaball Venezuelaball Nicaraguaball Cubaball Syriaball Sudanball North Koreaball Zimbabweball - More slaves of Russia, They recognize Crimea as a part of Russia.
- Crimeaball - Traitor!!! But you're pretty, you will be mine one day. No one supports you except Russia and India and Russian puppets, but they don't understand. Haha you and Russiaball need support from the Chinese, the Indians, and the South Africans, the rest of your supporters are just beggars on maintenance of Russia, including sellout Belarusball.
- Donetsk People's Republicball - You are my clay, get back here!
- Indiaball, South Africaball and Chinaball - Buddies of stupid Vodka
- Kazakhbrick Kyrgyzstanball Afghanistanball Ugandaball - They recognize the Crimean "Refernedum"
- Lugansk People's Republicball - Same with Donetskball, get back into my clay!
- Novorossiyaball - Another one of dose traitors, but will be mine one day.I finally removed him in 2015.
- Russiaball -
Ах ти, маленький ідіот ...Одного дня, я вб'ю тебе...WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? We used to be good old brothers during Soviet Times, we praised each other and you gifted Crimea to me. But now you took him back, started a horrible war and now your blaming me? Im sorry to say this but you will pay soon enough when Poroshenko announces the reclamation of Donetsk. But deep inside my heart I still want to reconcile with you. Well I liked the fact you hosted a Fifa tournament and you allowed Ukrainians to go to your place to watch live football. Thats something of a start
- Transnistriaball - Communist retard, used to be part of me, then Moldova, but left her and became friends with the Russians and started blaming me for the trouble.
- Soviet Unionball - Father
- Yugoslaviaball - Uncle
- Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball - Uncle
- Kingdom of Bohemiaball - Uncle
- First Bulgarian Empireball - Uncle
- Second Bulgarian Empireball - Uncle
- Belarusball - Sister
- Armeniaball - Adoptive Brother
- Azerbaijanball - Adoptive Brother
- Russiaball - Mean Brother who bullies me
- Estoniaball - Adoptive Sister
- Latviaball - Sister
- Lithuaniaball - Adoptive Brother
- Armeniaball - Adoptive Brother
- Azerbaijanball - Adoptive Brother
- Georgiaball - Adoptive Brother
- Kazakhbrick - Adoptive Brother
- Kyrgyzstanball - Adoptive Brother
- Bishkekball - Adoptive Nephew
- Tajikistanball - Adoptive Brother
- Turkmenistanball - Adoptive Brother
- Uzbekistanball - Adoptive Brother
- Moldovaball - Adoptive Sister
- Bosniaball - Cousin
- Bulgariaball - Cousin
- Croatiaball - Cousin
- Czechiaball - Cousin
- Macedoniaball - Cousin
- Montenegroball - Cousin
- Polandball - Cousin
- Serbiaball - Cousin
- Slovakiaball - Cousin
- Sloveniaball - Cousin
How to draw
Draw Ukraine is very simple:
- Draw a circle
- Then draw a blue/yellow stripe in centre then color flag.
- Put eyes and you're finished.
|Ukraine: Land of Individualism, Free Will, Salo, Majdan and Putin Huilo|
|Oblasts||Cherkasyball • Chernihivball • Chernivtsiball • Dnipropetrovskball • Donetskball ( oblast) • Ivano- Frankivskball • Rivneball • Kirovohradball • Kiev Oblastball • Luganskball ( oblast) • Lvivball • Mykolaivball • Odessaball • Poltavaball • Sumyball • Ternopilball • Vinnytsiaball • Volynball • Kharkivball • Khersonball • Khmelnytskyiball • Zakarpattiaball • Zaporizhiaball • Zhytomyrball|
|Cities||Kievball • Sevastopolball|
|Menaces||Novorossiyaball ( Donetsk People's Republicball • Lugansk People's Republicball)|
|Former entities||Migrants from the West • Kievan Rusball • Ukrainian People's Republicball • Nazi Ukraineball • Ukrainian National Committeeball • Soviet Unionball ( Ukrainian SSRball) • Free Territoryball|
| Hej, Slaveni! |
|West Slavs||Polandball • Czechball • Slovakiaball|
|East Slavs||Russiaball • Ukraineball • Belarusball|
|South Slavs||Serbiaball • Sloveniaball • Croatiaball • Bosnia and Herzegovinaball • Montenegroball • Macedoniaball • Bulgariaball • Novorossiyaball|
|Non-Independent Slavs||Carpathian Rutheniaball • Moraviaball • Kashubiaball • Goraniball • Sorbsball • Lemkoball • Liberlandball|
|Historical Entities||Slavsball • Kievan Rusball • Kingdom of Polandball • Poland-Lithuaniaball • Great Moraviaball • Grand Duchy of Muscovyball • Tsardom of Russiaball • Russian Empireball • Soviet Unionball • Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball • Yugoslaviaball|