Fandom

Polandball Wiki

  • Baradovic
    Baradovic closed this thread because:
    arg
    14:13, March 22, 2017

    1. You claim to be Turk but your name looks like  Slavic. Why?

    2. Hy do yoy dislike Hitler "sometimes" but Stalin "always"?

      Loading editor
    • I made my name more slavic for irony and i like hitle for the way he made germany great, and i dont mean to like holocaust or expansions.

        Loading editor
    • And stalin killed innocents like hitler did and threatened Turkey after ww2

        Loading editor
    • "Stalin killed civilians".

      Stalin killed somewhat 600 000 civilians. Hitler killed some tens of millions. But of course Stalin was worse than Hitler, because Hitler ruled civilized, humanistic European country and Stalin ruled barbaric, inhuman Asian Russia/Soviet Union. How dare someone to say that if Hitler would win that would be worse to humanity than victory of Stalin?

      Yes, and how about that USSR give Turkey Ararat and later Turkey joined NATO and give USA to put their nuclear weopons near USSR?

        Loading editor
    • Well let me fix what you say.

      Turkey and USSR had good relations until Atatürk realized what the plan of Stalin's was in 1932. He talked about how Stalin wanted to expand bolshevizm and how he played on the independency of states in asia, and he said these to an American general. Stalin wouldnt care about what Hitler would want to do to Europeans if Nazis didnt invade ussr. Stalin is a lot similar to Hitler with being expansionist and mass killing murderor, its known that Stalin killed 6 million of his own people. Its also known that he forced Crimean Tatars to leave crimea and they were only able to go to Turkey. 

      Lenin only gave Kars and Ardahan to Turkey for a reward of help against Armenians and Georgians, and Turkey gave Batumi to Soviets. If Lenin didnt die too early they would have better relations even today. But Stalin called Turkey as an Axis state for economical relations and non aggression pact and he requested Kars and Ardahan again for that silly blaming.

        Loading editor
    • Ignore him, he's just an illogical time traveler from the year 102 AD.

        Loading editor
    • "USSR and Turkey had good relationships, but then glorius Atatürk suddenly REALIZED that it is all Stalin's evil plan and decided to be uncle Sam's allie."

      So he betrayed USSR without normal reason?

      "6 millions"

      Why just 6 millions? According to one infamous liberal dissident Stalin personally killed billion people. And that isn't a joke.

      Stalin killed somewhat like 600 000 according to modern statistic. And many of them for good reason.

      Crimean Tatars were deported to other part of Soviet Union. Of course it was probably wrong and it was a tragedy of whole nation, but...   killing people and deporting them is not same thing. And despite it was of course terrible thing and most of Crimean Tatars probably were innocent Stalin didn't do it just for fun. There was a reason. Probably bad reason, but still a reason.

      If Lenin would not die, you or your parents probably would be killed just because they belive that God exists.

      But still, if Turkey became West's ally, why didn't it return Ararat to Armenia?

        Loading editor
    • There are no reasons. Its just Stalin being nationalist commie.

      As I said Stalin claimed that Turkey was an Axis state but Turkey joined to Allies in February 1945, Stalin only claimed that for his expansionist fantasies, to retake Kars and Ardahan (not Ararat). Stalin threatened Turkey by invading stuff, so they simply became allies with West for the protection.

      Now I dont know what kind of propogandas you have about Stalin but the truth is he caused millions of people's death. Not only Crimean Tatars', but from other ethnicities too. 

        Loading editor
    • For love and happiness! wrote:
      "USSR and Turkey had good relationships, but then glorius Atatürk suddenly REALIZED that it is all Stalin's evil plan and decided to be uncle Sam's allie."

      So he betrayed USSR without normal reason?

      "6 millions"

      Why just 6 millions? According to one infamous liberal dissident Stalin personally killed billion people. And that isn't a joke.

      Stalin killed somewhat like 600 000 according to modern statistic. And many of them for good reason.

      Crimean Tatars were deported to other part of Soviet Union. Of course it was probably wrong and it was a tragedy of whole nation, but...   killing people and deporting them is not same thing. And despite it was of course terrible thing and most of Crimean Tatars probably were innocent Stalin didn't do it just for fun. There was a reason. Probably bad reason, but still a reason.

      If Lenin would not die, you or your parents probably would be killed just because they belive that God exists.

      But still, if Turkey became West's ally, why didn't it return Ararat to Armenia?

      Shut up and go defend the Pandorica.

        Loading editor
    • How simply you forget Soviet support in Turkish War on Independence. But I don't know much about what Stalin did or said in relationships with Turkey. Can you post, what Stalin exactly said and what situation there exactly was.

      You can't just say that official statistic made after Stalin's death is propaganda. Stalin executed somewhat 600 000 people. It is much. But it is not "tens of millions". And if some liberal journalist said that Stalin killed one hundred blillions of people, it doesn't make it to be a fact.

      I know about deportation and I am not defending it, so you can stop to telling me about it.

        Loading editor
    • I divide Soviet into 2 parts at history. Lenin and Stalin parts

      Lenin was a good leader with his smart moves on politics, yet he knew that the real solution is to be friends with the socialist states, not to expand on them.

      Stalin made one of the biggest changes on that politic and decided to threaten Turkey, instead of being an ally of the state.

        Loading editor
    • For love and happiness! wrote:
      How simply you forget Soviet support in Turkish War on Independence. But I don't know much about what Stalin did or said in relationships with Turkey. Can you post, what Stalin exactly said and what situation there exactly was.

      You can't just say that official statistic made after Stalin's death is propaganda. Stalin executed somewhat 600 000 people. It is much. But it is not "tens of millions". And if some liberal journalist said that Stalin killed one hundred blillions of people, it doesn't make it to be a fact.

      I know about deportation and I am not defending it, so you can stop to telling me about it.

      Rory would be ashamed of you.

        Loading editor
    • Baradovic wrote:
      I divide Soviet into 2 parts at history. Lenin and Stalin parts

      Lenin was a good leader with his smart moves on politics, yet he knew that the real solution is to be friends with the socialist states, not to expand on them.

      Stalin made one of the biggest changes on that politic and decided to threaten Turkey, instead of being an ally of the state.

      1. Did you know that USSR existed even after Stalin? Cold war and other stuff.

      2. I haven't moral right to judge anyone, but as politican from my personal unimportant and flawful opinion Lenin was asshole (sorry for bad word) who ruined country, Empire and Republic, tried to destoroy Russian  and Byzantine culture (as any other culture) and Orthodoxy (as all other religions, Islam included), propagandized and tried to realize probably most awful, anti-human and nasty ideas that man can come up with and was much more terrible in his repressions and executions of people than "blood lord from Georgia" and Stalin was a man undor whose control USSR defeated Third Reich and its allies in WWII, ended opression of Church and destruction of culture and tried to make normal classical empire where people would live normally and wealthly culture would be saved but under flags of Communism.

      3. And you didn't tell me in which way Stalin tried to expand to Turkey.

        Loading editor
    • >implying i meant that ussr didnt exist after stalin

      without lenin your ancestors would probably die by hunger at the streets of moscow or st petersburg, and it wouldnt boether the tsar either. byzantine culture is not even close enough to russians, as if the king marries with byzantine princess, that doesnt make the russians byzantinese. lenin was mostly respectful and tolerant to others. Stalin saved the ass of ww2 but not for people's benefits but for his own benefits. Reminder, Stalin was allied with germans against poland back then, sharing the land as expensionists, and being against the real allies. 

      Stalin also bullied USA, UK and Turkey for making millitary base at Istanbul.

        Loading editor
    • For love and happiness! wrote:
      Baradovic wrote:
      I divide Soviet into 2 parts at history. Lenin and Stalin parts

      Lenin was a good leader with his smart moves on politics, yet he knew that the real solution is to be friends with the socialist states, not to expand on them.

      Stalin made one of the biggest changes on that politic and decided to threaten Turkey, instead of being an ally of the state.

      1. Did you know that USSR existed even after Stalin? Cold war and other stuff.

      2. I haven't moral right to judge anyone, but as politican from my personal unimportant and flawful opinion Lenin was asshole (sorry for bad word) who ruined country, Empire and Republic, tried to destoroy Russian  and Byzantine culture (as any other culture) and Orthodoxy (as all other religions, Islam included), propagandized and tried to realize probably most awful, anti-human and nasty ideas that man can come up with and was much more terrible in his repressions and executions of people than "blood lord from Georgia" and Stalin was a man undor whose control USSR defeated Third Reich and its allies in WWII, ended opression of Church and destruction of culture and tried to make normal classical empire where people would live normally and wealthly culture would be saved but under flags of Communism.

      3. And you didn't tell me in which way Stalin tried to expand to Turkey.

      I told you to go back to 102 AD, nobody likes you Roman.

        Loading editor
    • That you don't like me is not same thing as if nobody would like me.

      And why 102 AD? I like Constantine the Great, Eastern Roman Empire and Tsardom of Russia.

        Loading editor
    • Baradovic wrote:
      >implying i meant that ussr didnt exist after stalin

      without lenin your ancestors would probably die by hunger at the streets of moscow or st petersburg, and it wouldnt boether the tsar either. byzantine culture is not even close enough to russians, as if the king marries with byzantine princess, that doesnt make the russians byzantinese. lenin was mostly respectful and tolerant to others. Stalin saved the ass of ww2 but not for people's benefits but for his own benefits. Reminder, Stalin was allied with germans against poland back then, sharing the land as expensionists, and being against the real allies. 

      Stalin also bullied USA, UK and Turkey for making millitary base at Istanbul.

      Every Orthodox country have some Byzantine culture in it. Religious traditions, rites, rituals, non-religious traditions, most of this all is based on Orthodox culture, and therefore on Byzantine/Eastern Roman Imperial culture.

      Without Lenin and liberals Empire and its infrastructure and systems probably would be destroyed and a lot of people probably would not die in Holodomor. Do you thing that a key thing for improving people's standard of life is killing and deporting a lot of specialists and starting civil war? In which way revolutions helped country? Yes, there was war, all was not as nice as usually, but it is not a reason to start all what liberals and communists did, what made it only much worse and was a reason of terrible geopplitical defeat.

      One of main ideas of Lenin were Communism and World revolution. It means, that it wanted that one Communistic system will rule all the world including your Turkey. And if Turkey would not just capitulate under utopic world government there would happen revolution, it would be conqured or it would be just simply destroyed with all peoples who live there. All alliances were only strategical.

      Yes, Stalin waa allied with Nazi Germany for some time. As well as Poland who invaded together with Nazis Checkoslovakia and according to some sources planned to invade USSR together with them.

      "Bullied"

      How these countries can be bullied?

        Loading editor
    • Poland plans to invade USSR? you gotta be joking

      and states can diplomaticly bully other states by threatenings and economical damages.

      Lenin always thought that Turkey would be a proper ally to be together against the imperialistic acts of western powers.

      Tsar Nicholas 2 made famine in Russia and caused many worker class people to die.

      There arent alot of things connected with russia and byzantine but just the tsardom's fantasies, and i think that ottoman empire would be more "romanish?" then your tsars since ottomans declared themselves as the "muslim byzantine of the europe" and tried to rule over aegean sea unlike russians

        Loading editor
    • 1. I dodn't even speak abouy Third Rome stuff now. I speak about culture. Russian culture have a lot of byzantine culture inside it. Icons, Byzantine architecture and other stuff ike that. And that some Mohmed declarated himself Roman emperor isn't making him Roman emperor. Because he is Muslim. Sorry.

      2. Poland was very self-confident and nationalistic in that time. They tried to restore Poland-Lithuania in its full historical territory, then they invaded together with Nazis in Chechoslovakia. According to some sources they really had planned with Nazis to invade USSR together and tried to put pressure on them in things about Eastern Prussia. I don't claim that to be truth, I just say that according to some sources it is so and if we look what also Poland did in that time it isn't so imbossible to think about it.

      I don't know what Lenin thought about Turkey but that is not reason to betray USSR without any reason. You didn't give me any sources about Stalin's opression on Turkey.

      Can you proof that thing about Nicholas II giving order to make Russian people poor? And did you know, that then was going... WORLD WAR? Do you know, that country that is in WORLD WAR just cannot be some kind of life standard heaven, do you? And even if it would be so, that is not a reason to make two revolutions, make all these poverty and food things much worse, loss the war and large territories, destroy industry, economy, infratructure, start bloodly opression of Church nearly like in pre-Christian Roman empire, try to destroy Russian and Byzantine culture and national indentification, support creating of synthetic "nations" alongside with real minority nations and then give them a lot of Russian-populated territory that they then will try to assimilate or just destroy, destroy Monarchy, destory or/and explode even non-religious historical buildings and decorations that probably woulde be today UNESCO World heritage objects, start bloodly political repressions that were probably even worse that Stalin's, be Mussolini's fan and bring most anti-Christian, inhuman and occultist thing in the head of the country. Do you think that that is what must do a man, who loves his country and it's people?

        Loading editor
    • If you are not lazy you can find them. If you seriously asking me to give you, then you are crippled. and nicholas 2 may not give an order but caused people to die by famine in ww1. your fantasies about tsars re making you blind about how your people were almost get extinct for the sorry ass of the tsars. a good leader would care about his people first, not his family. every food they ate and everything they owned were owned by people, and he and his family deserved to be executed for being greedy and causing their people to die.

        Loading editor
    • For love and happiness! wrote:
      That you don't like me is not same thing as if nobody would like me.

      And why 102 AD? I like Constantine the Great, Eastern Roman Empire and Tsardom of Russia.

      The Pandorica Opens in 102 AD, idiot.

        Loading editor
    • Do you watch Doctor Who?

      I watch too.

        Loading editor
    • For love and happiness! wrote:
      Do you watch Doctor Who?

      I watch too.

      Then why didn't you get the reference?

        Loading editor
    • Because "Pandorica Opens" is about pagan Rome. I am Byzantist.

        Loading editor
    • For love and happiness! wrote:
      1. I dodn't even speak abouy Third Rome stuff now. I speak about culture. Russian culture have a lot of byzantine culture inside it. Icons, Byzantine architecture and other stuff ike that. And that some Mohmed declarated himself Roman emperor isn't making him Roman emperor. Because he is Muslim. Sorry.

      2. Poland was very self-confident and nationalistic in that time. They tried to restore Poland-Lithuania in its full historical territory, then they invaded together with Nazis in Chechoslovakia. According to some sources they really had planned with Nazis to invade USSR together and tried to put pressure on them in things about Eastern Prussia. I don't claim that to be truth, I just say that according to some sources it is so and if we look what also Poland did in that time it isn't so imbossible to think about it.

      I don't know what Lenin thought about Turkey but that is not reason to betray USSR without any reason. You didn't give me any sources about Stalin's opression on Turkey.

      Can you proof that thing about Nicholas II giving order to make Russian people poor? And did you know, that then was going... WORLD WAR? Do you know, that country that is in WORLD WAR just cannot be some kind of life standard heaven, do you? And even if it would be so, that is not a reason to make two revolutions, make all these poverty and food things much worse, loss the war and large territories, destroy industry, economy, infratructure, start bloodly opression of Church nearly like in pre-Christian Roman empire, try to destroy Russian and Byzantine culture and national indentification, support creating of synthetic "nations" alongside with real minority nations and then give them a lot of Russian-populated territory that they then will try to assimilate or just destroy, destroy Monarchy, destory or/and explode even non-religious historical buildings and decorations that probably woulde be today UNESCO World heritage objects, start bloodly political repressions that were probably even worse that Stalin's, be Mussolini's fan and bring most anti-Christian, inhuman and occultist thing in the head of the country. Do you think that that is what must do a man, who loves his country and it's people?

      >tried to restore the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

      They actually annexed Vilnius and other stuff in Lithuania. Then the Soviets tried to take Poland. Poland won, they were just defending themselves. Nationalistic? I think it was more patriotic than nationalistic. Poland never called for a genocide of some nation. Another proof how Poland wasn't nationalist was Jozef Pilsudski who was a socialist. Jozef Pilsudski is the creator of post-WWI Poland, so he was very respected. Also, the Soviets and Germans were cowards, they even  didn't declare a war on Poland.

        Loading editor
    • Tru af ^

        Loading editor
    • Why Poland attacked Belarus, that was in federation with Soviet Russia if it was so peaciful?

      Also how about this wonderful quote:

      Closed within the boundaries of the 16th century, cut off from the Black Sea and Baltic Sea, deprived of land and mineral wealth of the South and Southeast, Russia could easily move into the status of second-grade power. Poland as the largest and strongest of new states, could easily establish a sphere of influence stretching from Finland to the Caucasus.

      -Józef Piłsudski

      Poland did also a lot of not-so-wonderful things before it.

        Loading editor
    • Did I ever deny Polish crimes? I didn't? About Belarus, have you ever heard for a thing called "counter-offensive"? Yes, Russia was so nice to Poland, so the Poles started several uprisings without any reason.

        Loading editor
    • Okay this argument has gone way too off-topic.

      Let's all have a cup of coffee and calm down.

        Loading editor
    • Belarus-Lithuania was an independent state in federation with Russia. Poland attacked it, because it wanted to restore its old empire. Question: What did Soviet Russia wrong?

      Why don't you want to tell, how Poland held its domination over Russia for centuries and tried to conquer it for several times, occupied a half of its lands, including Kiev itself after Russia was weakened by Mongol conquest, opressed Russian people, Russo-Byzantine culture and Orthodoxy, influenced these lands by its own culture and religion, disturbed Russia's relationships and trading with Western powers, trying to tell them that Muscuvites are something like Asian barbarians, invaded Russia and coquered Moscow, destroying desecrating shirines and killing a lot of people and now they are destroying monuments for Soviet WWII heroes who liberated them on their territory?

        Loading editor
    • Again, the Soviet tried to take Poland. They attacked Belarus because it was the counter-offensive. Yes, they tried to conquer Russia, and Russia tried to take Poland. You think Russia didn't oppress the Poles. Polish language was banned. The Russians hated Poland because they are Catholic. About, WWII, yes the Soviets liberated Poland from the Nazis, but then the Soviets occupied Poland by making Poland a puppet of the USSR. The Poles still remember the Soviet invasion of Poland. Not all Poles destroy the monuments, the monuments are destroyed by nationalist factions. 

        Loading editor
    • Okay stop, or i call Uncle Bain.

        Loading editor
    • There will be no reason for Bain The Great to come after I will close the thread

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.