Texasball is a state in USAball He is possibly one of the most conservative stateball ever. He is possibly also one of the most likely to secede from USAball, due to his rebellious personality. He is a rather trigger happy fellow, even for an American state.
Texasball is almost always seen wearing shades and his iconic hat. He may also have a Colt Peacemaker, a Winchester rifle, or a shotgun.
Texasball was born as 3ball until he was adopted by Spainball and later Mexicoball. He then gained independence for 10 years and those ten years were spent deciding if he should Join the United states which he did join USAball in 1845.
- USAball (Father)- Father and former Civil War enemy, and is still steamed about his confusion with Chileball, he also won't let me move out.
- Californiaball(Sometimes) - Liberal younger brother, ideological opposite. Argues with alot, but is just frenemy. I love you even though we fight. We will protect each other from threats.
we will split up the states inbetween each other once we both into independence.
- New Mexicoball - Younger brother (he used to be my clay)
- Coloradoball - Younger brother (also a bit of him used to be my clay), somewhat a moderate between me and Californiaball. Though he gets annoyed sometimes when Californiaball and I both invade his clay, and he likes weed.
- Other Southernballs- half brothers ( special former relationship)
- All other Stateballs - Half brothers
- Chihuahuaball, Coahuilaball, Nuevo Leónball, Tamaulipasball - Mexican stateballs that send too many drugs and immigrants over the Rio Grande.
- UKball - Grandfather
- Spainball - Grandmother
- Australiaball - Adoptive uncle that has a lot in common with Texasball. They wear silly hats, have funny accents, have very big egos, etc. But annoyingly his son, Western Australiaball, is even bigger than me and the darn Alaska put together!
- All other Angloballs - Adoptives aunts and uncles
- Albertaball - My cousin who is a lot like me, so we are friends.
- Tennesseeball - Thanks for helping free me from Mexicoball. We also both like bluegrass
Real Father-Never forget 1846 or Alamo!And stop sending illegal immigrants. (Mexicoball: Texas, Join me and we will defeat the gringo!!! Texasball: Never!!! My father USA, said that you are evil, Latino scum!!! Mexicoball: El gringo never told you the truth? NO, YO SOY TU PADRE!!!! Texasball: No, No, It can be truth!!! Mexicoball: Search tu felling hijos!!! Texasball: NOOOOOOO).
- Chileball - FLAG STEALER!
- Colombiaball - Stop sending drugs
- Alaskaball- 1959 worst day of my life! (Not part of contiguous USAball, you don't count as biggest!)
- Most Liberal state(Sometimes)-Dang Liberals! We are both ideological opposites and we often argue during elections but at the end of the day we are friends.
Major Cityballs (Darn Libruls!) Edit
- Austinball - Liberal Capitalball that's populated with Californian implants.
Also needs a new flag.
- Houstonball - Largest cityball in the state and only big cityball that can into Gulf of Mexico.
- Dallasball - Dem cowboys became urbanized. Sterotypical Texan city the rest of the world sees.
- San Antonioball - One of Texas's oldest cities. Ball is life, and so are Tacos.
- El Pasoball - Sketchy, haunted Mexican cityball in the great Texan outback.
Ugly duckling of Texan cityballs
- Fort Worthball - Dallasball's less relevant twin that is famous for its stockyards (Psst! Don't ever mention Dallas!)
- Rio Grande Valley - Just like El Paso, but has more Mexicans
- College Stationball - Can into relevant? Show MoreShow Fewer Facebook page
|United States of Mexicoball|
|States||Aguascalientesball • Baja Californiaball • Baja California Surball • Campecheball • Chiapasball • Chihuahuaball • Coahuilaball • Colimaball • Durangoball • Guanajuatoball • Guerreroball • Hidalgoball • Jaliscoball • Méxicoball • Michoacánball • Morelosball • Nayaritball • Nuevo Leónball • Oaxacaball • Pueblaball • Querétaroball • Quintana Rooball • San Luis Potosíball • Sinaloaball • Sonoraball • Tabascoball • Tamaulipasball • Tlaxcalaball • Veracruzball • Yucatánball • Zacatecasball|
|Federal districts||Mexico Cityball|
|Former entities||3ball • Zapotecball • Mayaball • Toltecball • Aztecball • Spanish Empireball • First Mexican Empireball • Second Mexican Empireball|