Tel-Avivcube (officially known as Tel-Aviv-Yafocube) is a cityball, capital of
Israel Tel Aviv District. Tel-Avivcube is known for its imperial ambitions to conquer the whole district, using the kindness of its step-father, Israelcube, so it can easily turn into Tel-Avivtangle.
A Brief History
>people got tired from yafoball
>they created Ahuzat-Bayitcube
>changed their name to "Tel-Avivcube" after a year
>they had a war with yafoball
>yafoball was a part of Tel-Avivcube for a while
>Tel-Avivcube cancelled yafoball and took most of clay
>give rest to Bar-Yamcube and Holoncube
>took every place that was of Palestineball
>created a university on it
>now they have towers
Tel-Avivcube is well known for his imperialist ambitions, that brings huge hate towards the cube, mostly Bat-Yamcube. Tel-Avivcube likes diplomacy and entertainment.
- Israelcube - His step-father, kind and give monies.
- All of Israelcube's friends - diplomacy is good.
- Jerusalemcube - Oh, they're the biggest city! not us!! And our football team (soccer), Maccabi Tel Aviv, is better than Beitar Jerusalem!!!! And I am the true capital city!!!
- Bat-Yamcube - was founded to get Tel Aviv mad, refuses to give him lands.
- Rishoncube - they did plot to conquer me with Bat-Yamcube, but then papa divided them in districts. Still angry because has more lands than me!!
- New Delhiball - Tel Aviv New Central Bus Station Largest Bus Station, Millennium Park Bus Depot is just of GLORIFIED PARKING LOT!
- All of kebabs [exc. some Yafoball kebabs] - second intifada wasn't good
|Oy Vey Israel|
|District capitals||Jerusalemcube • West Jerusalemcube • Nazarethcube • Haifacube • Ramlacube • Tel Avivcube • Beershebacube|
|Other cities ||Bat Yamcube • Ramat Gancube • Givatayimcube • Holoncube • Modiincube • Eilatcube • Tiberiascube|
|Former entities||Kingdom of Israelcube • Kingdom of Samariacube • Kingdom of Judahcube • Yehudcube • Herodiancube • Iudeaball • Byzantineball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Fatimidball • Kingdom of Jerusalemball • Ayyubidball • Mamlukball • Ottomanball ( Damascus Eyaletball • Mutasarrifate of Jerusalemcube) • British Palestinecube|
|Where two Jews, three opinions.|