|“||Why weren't yuo of neutral?||”|
|“||One of the unhated nations due to its neutrality.||”|
Switzerlandball, officially the Swiss Confederationball, is a neutral countryball located in Europe. He is bordered by Germanyball to the North, Italyball to the South, Austriaball and Liechtensteinball to the East, and Franceball to the West, Northwest, and Southwest. The country is divided into 26 cantons, including the capital Bernball which also acts as the capital of the Bern Canton located in the Midwest, giving him a total area of 15,940 square miles, making him the 132nd largest country in the world. As of 2016, he maintains a population of about 8.372 million inhabitants.
Due to his neutral status, Switzerland hardly takes international organizations into consideration. Though while not in EUball, he still has large ties with them and is a member of the EFTA and the Schengen Area, as well as the UNball like almost every other country.
For the last 500 years, Switzerland has been able to stay surprisingly neutral. While all the other countries fought in WW1 and WW2, as well as the Cold War, Switzerland was able to sit out of everything that has happened and enjoy his life, which has made him a very popular country. Switzerlandball is best known for its neutrality, cheese, chocolate, lakes, mountains, gold, banks, clocks, mathematicians, and physicians. It is very rich and thus cares greatly about its money.
His national day is August 1. His astrological sign is Leo.
In the earliest times, the territory now occupied by Switzerlandball was inhabited by Celtic Helvetii and was dominated by the Romans from the first century BC to the fourth century. The period marked the moment when the population reached a higher level of civilization and began to enjoy more and more of the commerce.
When the Roman Empire fell into decline, Germanic tribes from the north and west invaded Switzerlandball. In 800, the country became part of the empire of Charlemagne and then the Holy Roman Empire. Only in 1499 did the Swiss confederates achieve their formal independence from the Holy Roman Empire.
The Swiss nation, then, renounced expansionism and also the war, which crossed its frontiers only in the period when Napoleon Bonaparte invaded the country there in the 19th century. Later, the Congress of Vienna of 1815 restored the confederation and its neutrality .
Switzerlandball industrialized very quickly and became the second nation after Britain. While the First (1914-1918) and Second (1938-1945) World War took place, the Swiss distanced themselves from these hostilities because they are neutral to it.
The Cold War (1947-1991) reinforced the role of neutral Switzerland and gave the nation a way out of its diplomatic isolation. This, however, did not join the United Nations for a few decades - even with Geneva being the European headquarters of the UNball and the Swiss actively playing in specialized agencies of the international body. After the end of the Cold War, Switzerlandball joined the Bretton Woods institutions in 1992, and only in 2002 became a member of the United Nations. In 1960, Switzerland joined other countries that do not strive to a European centralized administration, participating in EFTA (European Free Trade Association) with Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. Switzerlandball does not share the view of many other countries with a single European currency.
|Maximum Red||213, 43, 30||C0-M80-Y86-K16||#D52B1E|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
None as he's too neutral for that
Switzerland is neutral with almost everyone, but especially:
- Austriaball - He is brother of me Germany. Don't know why he wears glasses though, his eyes are perfectly fine.
- Liechtensteinball - Brother and friend who is best microstate! Of so cute!
- Germanyball - Bruder. He wants me to join his
EmpireUnion to make him great again.
- Merkelreichtangle - NEIN!!NON!! NEVER!!
- Holy Roman Empireball - The best father a son could ever have
- Norwayball - Rich friend who will not into EU too. Because we are rich enough to have no reason to join the Merkelreich
- Denmarkball - Flag stealer! but you are good friend.
- Polandball - Love our flag, Just defeated in Euro 2016
- Estoniaball - Nice friend.
- USAball - He loves our hot chocolate wish he was of more neutral.
- Japanball - Love to take pictures of our grass
- Indiaball - Love to watch movies made in our Alps
- Chinaball - Love to make fake version of our watches
- Belgiumball - We make better chocolate together!
- Baden-Württembergball - My favourite nephew, I want him to join me and to remove the failures my brother did to him.
- Maya chocolate friends. Mexican is of good as me doin chocolate.
- Wisconsinball - We make better cheese
- Israelcube - We make better bankers.
- Bhutanball - Asian version of us
- Burundiball - African version of us
- Coloradoball - American version of us
- Canadaball - Back in 1998, Swissair 111, crashed into the Atlantic Ocean, now he gives me flowers every year similar to when he freed Netherlandsball from Nazi Germanyball! Loves my chocolate too.
- Franceball - Love my chocolates. Also I of speakings the same language as her.
- Thailandball - Good friend in Asia many of Thailandball's live in me
- Omanball- Relatable freund, stays out of intense regional conflicts like me
- NAMball - I am so neutral that I am not a member
I support the west.
- Vatican Cityball - Yes I am going to suply yuo with my guards.
- Yugoslaviaball - Used to be a good friend. We were both unaligned in the Cold War, but I don't know where he is now. He might be of dead unfortunately tho.
- eSwatiniball - thank you for changing your name, now you isch not confused with me so we now fine
- Gypsyball - Yes I am a bank for Yuorope no yuo may not have my monies
- Nazi Germanyball - Almost wanted to invade me, but didn't after I offered to wash his
lootedgold. Ich could have invaded yuo no trouble at all.
- Turkeyball -
I SECRETLY HATE YOU AND ARMENIAN GENOCIDE IS REALLOL JK YOU ARE MY EU BUDDY
None due to neutrality
except the terrorist thugs ISIS
|Maximum Red||213, 43, 30||C0-M0.798-Y0.859-K0.164||#D52B1E|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|