Kingdom of eSwatiniball is a small landlocked country in Africa. His name is unique and does not start with a capital letter.
This country is the last absolute monarchy in Africa and run through a Swazi-Bicameral Parliament consisting of a Senate and a House of Assembly.
The earliest known inhabitants were the graffiti artists, the Khoisanballs. They were largely replaced by the Bantuball who wondered in from the Great Lakes. Evidence of agriculture and iron dates back to about the 4th Century.
- There are literally no road rules. Kombis are the fastest thing on the road. Also, don't trust the power of zebra crossings. They mean nothing.
- 'Excuse me' doesn't really come into it that much. If you want to get something or move somewhere just push yourself through.
- Ladies use towels to strap their babies to their backs, and they tie the towel at the front!
- Everyone says 'shame'. It can mean 'What a shame', 'Cute', 'Awww' etc.
- 'Is it' is also popular. It means 'Oh really' or 'Did you really' or something.
- A rainy day is a day off. Eswatiniballs don't do ANYTHING when it rains, all they do is put the fire on in their houses and sleep. This is even done for a little drizzle.
- When sugarcane is being transported on massive cane trucks, they normally fill them to the point where they are overflowing.
- Everyone in the rural areas in Eswatiniball appears to have this problem: not being able to apply 'she' or 'he' to the correct gender.
- 'Shisa Nyama' - literally means 'burn the meat' but can be used to describe cooking meat, having a braai or literally just means hot meat!
- Lebola - when a young man wants to marry a young girl he must get permission from the girl's father and pay him 'lebola' - this is traditionally a certain number of cattle.
| Kingdom of |
|Provinces||Hhohhoball ( Mbabaneball • Lobambaball) • Lubomboball • Manziniball • Shiselweniball|
|Historical entities||Natives • Khoisanball • Bantuball • Portuguese Mozambiqueball • Swaziball • Transvaalball • Union of South Africaball • British Swazilandball|