Sudanball is a Countryball in Saharan Africa.
Early History Edit
Modern History Edit
Sudanball was semi-acquired by UKball in 1899. Egyptball and UKball had a system, where they ruled together over Sudanball. Sudanball was always at war with Ethiopian Empireball's tribes. In 1936, Sudanball gained greater autonomy, and eventually gained independence in 1956
South Sudanball Conflicts Edit
- Russiaball - Good trader, supports me.
- Ukraineball - Good traders and give me influence
- DR Congoball - Best Friend and trading partner
- Slave - Us Saharans love slaves!
- Chinaball - We gib them our oil
- Eritreaball - We help them in War!
- USAball - Liftings ban! Am do nothing in yuor clay...oh. Yuo liftings ban? Is fine.
- Egyptball - A difficult relationship with him, but not exactly "enemy". Opressed me early on and won't gib me cley, but we are both Muslim and in the Arab League
Sudanball's doing much better than his southern neighbor. The total GDP is 76.2 billion $, and the GDP per capita is 4.251$. His currency is the Sudanese Pound. His economy has an annual growth of 5.8%.
Living Standards Edit
Sudanball is, however, not much better than his southern neighbor in this category. He is ranked 167. in the HDI, only 2 spots above South Sudanball. Thankfully for him though, only 9% of the population is below the poverty line, in contrast to South Sudanball's insanely higher number.
| Republic of Sudan |
|States||Al Jazirahball • Al Qadarifball • Blue Nileball • Central Darfurball • East Darfurball • Kassalaball • Khartoum Stateball • North Darfurball • North Kurdufanball • Northern Sudanball • Red Seaball • River Nileball • Sennarball • South Darfurball • South Kurdufanball • West Darfurball • West Kurdufanball • White Nileball|
|Cities||Omdurmanball • Khartoumball • Khartoum Northball • Nyalaball • Port Sudanball|
|Historical entities||Natives • Ancient Egyptball • Kushball • Sultanate of Darfurball • Ottomanball • Anglo-Egyptian Sudanball • Republic of Sudanball (1956-69)|