South Sudanball is a countryball in Africa. He seperated from Sudanball in 2011 because they were having a
small big civil war. Now like most other African countryballs, South Sudanball is having a(n) emo phase bloody civil war. Currently, he is the youngest recognised Countryball, at only 7 years old.
When Sudanball gained independence in 1956, South Sudanball was not happy that he was a part of him one bit. Soon, the First Sudanese Civil War broke out, and in 1972, the Southern Autonomous Republic of Sudanball was created. I lasted untill 1983, untill the Second Civil War broke out. It ended in 2005, when South Sudanball gained complete self-governence. It got independence in 2012 after a referendum, making it the youngest Countryball to be a member of UNball. Just two years after independence, it fell into a civil war.
- Kenyaball, Ugandaball, Tanzaniaball, Rwandaball, Burundiball - East African Communityball buddies!
- UNball - Helped me kill evil Sudanball
- Russiaball - Good Friend, I support him on Crimea and we both support Syriaball
- Syriaball - Only Arab I like, we both hate burger and are friends of Vodka
- North Koreaball - We started Military Cooperation
- Venezuelaball - South American version of me
- Russiaball, Chinaball, Venezuelaball, Egyptball, and Angolaball - Thank you for blocking UN Sanctions
- Sudanball - SOUTH SUDAN BEST SUDAN !!!! I HATE YUO EVIL MUSLIM COUNTRYBALL, REMOVE KEBAB, YUO ARE OF WORST ARAB !!!
- USAball - He was a great friend but now he accuses me of killing his journalists and he is pushing for Regime Change and He just wants my Oil. Wait....WHY YUO SLAP ME WITH ARMS EMBARGO!!!!!?!?!??!
As all African Countryballs, South Sudanball, isn't doing the best when it comes to economy. Its total GDP is 21.3 billion $, putting him behind Burundiball in this term. The average GDP per capita is 1.978 $. The main export of South Sudanball is, of course, oil!
USAball to liberate him
Half of the people that live in South Sudanball live below the poverty line! Oh no! In terms of HDI, he is estimated to be 169th out of 188 nations, putting him him in the low development category. However, we will never truly know... NO DATA.
Because of NO DATA, we can only estimate (approximately 12 million inhabitants). There are around 60 ethnicities and 80 languages in South Sudanball! The most numerous ethnicities are:
Life expectancy, at 56 years, is very low. Nearly two out of every three people in his clay live in poverty.
|States||Aweilball • Aweil Eastball • Eastern Lakesball • Gogrialball • Gokball • Lolball • Tonjball • Twicball • Wauball ( Wauball) • Western Lakesball • Amadiball • Gbudweball • Imatongball • Jubekball ( Jubaball) • Maridiball • Namorunyangball • Terekekaball • Yei Riverball • Bomaball • Eastern Biehball • Eastern Nileball ( Malakalball) • Jongleiball ( Borball) • Latjoorball • Northern Liechball • Ruwengball • Southern Liechball • Western Biehball • Western Nileball • Abyeiball|
|Former states||Northern Bahr el Ghazalball • Western Bahr el Ghazalball • Lakesball • Warrapball • Western Equatoriaball • Central Equatoriaball • Eastern Equatoriaball • Jongleiball • Unity Stateball • Upper Nileball|
|Historical entities||Natives • Ancient Egyptball • Ottomanball • Shilluk Kingdomball • Sultanate of Darfurball • Anglo-Egyptian Sudanball • Republic of Sudanball (1956-69) • Sudanball|
| Republic of |
|States||Al Jazirahball • Al Qadarifball • Blue Nileball • Central Darfurball • East Darfurball • Kassalaball • Khartoum Stateball • North Darfurball • North Kurdufanball • Northern Sudanball • Red Seaball • River Nileball • Sennarball • South Darfurball • South Kurdufanball • West Darfurball • West Kurdufanball • White Nileball|
|Cities||Omdurmanball • Khartoumball • Khartoum Northball • Nyalaball • Port Sudanball|
|Historical entities||Natives • Ancient Egyptball • Kushball • Sultanate of Darfurball • Ottomanball • Anglo-Egyptian Sudanball • Republic of Sudanball (1956-69)|