Slavsball is an ancient people of Europe. He started out in the border of modern-day Ukraineball, Russiaball and Belarusball. He soon spread west and then spread south into the Balkans.(Also, flag is not of Nazi!)
How to draw
Drawing Slavsball isn't difficult:
- Color the basic circle shape of red
- Add a golden kolovrat (symbol of sun that seems a double swastika)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
To draw the Tricolor:
- Draw a basic circle shape
- Color the upper part Blue and the down part Red
- Draw the eyes
- Russiaball - "My biggest and stronkest son! But you need to stop the fight with Ukraine. The family needs to be united. I do not want to know who started this fight.
- Serbiaball - "My son, compared to you, Russia is sane! But you have got Rakija."
- Republika Srpskaball - "My grandson, don't break up with Bosnia, you are brothers."
- Polandball - "My son, I have to say; you've got the worst west neighbours."
- Czechiaball - "My son, please pass me some beer ...but don't drink much! i know you love beer,but drinking much can kill you and i don't want lose you
- Ukraineball - "My son, stop to fight Russia, don't start a WW3. STOP to fight!!! You are family!!! The family needs to be united. I do not want to know who started this fight, I just want them to stop!!! And don't ally with Germanics."
- Slovakiaball - "My daughter, either you or Sloveniaball change flags; even I don't know who is who!"
- Sloveniaball - "My daughter, you OK, but WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE GERMANIC, STOP TRYING TO BE GERMANIC, YOU A PART OF OUR SLAVIC FAMILY!"
- Liberlandball My grandson,because you are child if you want i will learn you how use axe and more slav things!
- Belarusball - "My daughter, I can't tell if you still have the nationalistic fervor in your heart, but look inside yourself, and you may find who you really are."
- Croatiaball - "My son, Why did you join axis!? But you also have Rakija. No, wait... don't drink it."
- Bosniaball - "My son, how can you be KIebab and Slav at the same time? But your čevapčiči are da best, so we good."
- Macedoniaball - "My son, STOP TRYING TO BE SPARTA!"
- Montenegroball - "My son, wake up and GIT TO WORK!"
- Bulgariaball - "My son, are you even my son? But continue making yogurt!"
- Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball - My sons, DONT STEAL MY FLAG!