Slavsball is an ancient people of Europe. He started out in the border of modern-day Ukraineball, Russiaball and Belarusball. He soon spread west and then spread south into the Balkans.(Also, flag is not of Nazi!)
How to draw
Drawing Slavsball isn't difficult:
- Color the basic circle shape of red
- Add a golden kolovrat (symbol of sun that seems a double swastika)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
To draw the Tricolor:
- Draw a basic circle shape
- Color the upper part Blue and the down part Red
- Draw the eyes
- Russiaball - My biggest and stronkest son! But you need to stop the fight with Ukraine. The family needs to be united. I do not want to know who started this fight.
- Serbiaball - My son, compared to you, Russia is sane! But you have got Rakija.
- Republika Srpskaball - My grandson, don't break up with Bosnia, you are brothers.
- Polandball - My son, I have to say; you've got the worst west neighbours.
- Czechiaball - My son, please pass me some beer ...but don't drink much! I know you love beer,but drinking much can kill you and I don't want lose you
- Ukraineball - My son, stop to fight Russia, don't start a WW3. STOP to fight!!! You are family!!! The family needs to be united. I do not want to know who started this fight, I just want them to stop!!! And don't ally with Germanics.
- Slovakiaball - My daughter, either you or Slovenia change flags; even I don't know who is who!
- Sloveniaball - My daughter, you OK, but WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE GERMANIC, STOP TRYING TO BE GERMANIC, YOU A PART OF OUR SLAVIC FAMILY!
- Liberlandball My grandson.. stop trying to steal Serbia's and Croatia's clay! .....Why do you even exist in the first place?!
- Belarusball - My daughter, I can't tell if you still have the nationalistic fervor in your heart, but look inside yourself, and you may find who you really are.
- Croatiaball - My son, Why did you join axis!? But you also have Rakija. No, wait... don't drink it.
- Bosniaball - My son, how can you be Kebab and Slav at the same time? But your čevapčići are da best, so we good.
- Macedoniaball - My son, STOP TRYING TO BE SPARTA!
- Montenegroball - My son, wake up and GIT TO WORK!
- Bulgariaball - My son, are you even my son? But continue making yogurt!
- Yugoslaviaball - YOU WERE MY BEST SON! HOW COULD YUO SPLIT APAR!??!!?
- Sorbsball - My son, proud of yuo, but yuo need independence!