Slavsball is an ancient people of Europe. He started out in the border of modern-day Ukraineball, Russiaball and Belarusball. He soon spread west and then spread south into the Balkans.(Also, flag is not of Nazi!)
How to draw
Drawing Slavsball isn't difficult:
- Color the basic circle shape of red
- Add a golden kolovrat (symbol of sun that seems a double swastika)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
To draw the Tricolor:
- Draw a basic circle shape
- Color the upper part Blue and the down part Red
- Draw the eyes
- Russiaball - "My biggest and stronkest son! But you need to stop the fight with Ucraine. The family needs to be united. I do not want to know who started this fight. Stop fighting each other
and go to fight against the Germanics"
- Serbiaball - "My son, compared to you, Russia is sane! But you have got Rakija."
- Republika Srpskaball - "My grandson, he wants to break away from Bosniaball and join his father, Serbiaball. GOOD LUCK, GRANDSON!
- Polandball - "My son, I have to say; you've got the worst of neighbours."
- Czechiaball - "My son, please pass me some beer ...no don't drink it all... stop drinking...that's enought ...STOP!"
- Ukraineball - "My son, stop to fight Russia, don't start a WW3. STOP to fight!!! You are family!!! The family needs to be united. I do not want to know who started this fight, I just want them to stop!!!"
- Slovakiaball - "My daughter, either you or Sloveniaball change flags; even I don't know who is who!"
- Sloveniaball - "My daughter, you OK, you gave us democracy in the 7th century, but WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE GERMANIC, STOP TRYING TO BE GERMANIC, YOU A PART OF OUR SLAVIC FAMILY!"
- Belarusball - "My daughter, I can't tell if you still have the nationalistic fervor in your heart, but look inside yourself, and you may find who you really are."
- Croatiaball - "My son, Why did you join axis!? But you also have Rakija. No, wait... don't drink it."
- Bosniaball - "My son, you forgot how to SLAV! But your čevapčiči are da best, so we good."
- Macedoniaball - "My son, STOP TRYING TO BE SPARTA!"
- Montenegroball - "My son, wake up and GIT TO WORK!"
- Bulgariaball - "My son, are you even my son? But continue making yogurt!"
- Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball - My sons, DONT STEAL MY FLAG!