|“||Up ewig ungedeelt.||”|
He is member of the German Federation since 1946.
Moin Moin, Let mi tell you something about my History!
In the north of the Eider river settled the Angleballs and south of the Eider die Saxonballs. Some of the Angles und Saxons went over to the British Eilanden and became the Ancestors of Englandball. You of not expectings zhat, odder?
After Denmarkball took Sleswig for himself und left Holsten für zhe Holy Roman Empire, Ik wurr split in half. But when Sleswig's ally Denmark defeated Holstens ally Börk - err, Sweden -, Denmark anslotted Holsten. For long time Ik tried to decide between Denmark un Deutschland. When Prussia in 1864 defeated Denmark, I finally keem into German. Denmark got Northern Schleswig back after WWI. After losing WWII and losing Schlesien, Ostpreußen und Pommern, many refugees flooded mi.
How to draw
Blue like the sea, White like the sand, Red like the rocks of Helgoland
- Kingdom of Prussiaball - Grandfather who brought me to the Reich by defeating Denmarkball and built up my great harbours for WWI and also giving me the Kiel Canal.
- Germanyball - Mien Father. Do ich have to say mehr?
- Denmarkball - Neighbor und Stepfather. Not gibing back North Schleswig
- Niedersachsen - Fellow Bundesland und good Freund, one of the few of us who can into sea
- Hamburg - Bundesland companion who also can into sea despite of landlocked. Guter friend but sometimes too arrogant
|States||Baden-Württembergball • Bavariaball • Berlinball • Brandenburgball • Bremenball ( Bremerhavenball) • Hamburgball • Hesseball • Lower Saxonyball • Mecklenburg-Vorpommernball • North Rhine-Westphaliaball • Rhineland-Palatinateball • Saarlandball • Saxonyball • Saxony-Anhaltball • Schleswig-Holsteinball • Thuringiaball|
|Former entities||Natives • Germaniaball • Saxonsball • East Franciaball • Holy Roman Empireball • Kingdom of Prussiaball • German Empireball • Weimar Republicball • Nazi Germanyball • Saar Protectorateball • ReichRawr • West Germanyball und East Germanyball|
| Deutschland, Deutschland über alles! |