is a vampire is a countryball in Southeastern Europe. His girlfriend (or little sister) is Moldovaball. He is also obsessed with removing Gypsyball from his clay as it is often seen in the comics arguing with Gypsyballs.
He is more nationalist than other countryballs, usually not the bad type of nationalism where he hates other nations and cultures becuase of it but the good type of nationalism where he is proud of his heritage dispite being a medium countryball.
He is often ingenous, having great adaptability and being known for the unusual solutions he finds for problems. Working with Romaniaball will almost always mean a solution will be found, sometimes unexpected, sometimes unorthodox, to any problems that may arise.
Ancient Era Edit
After the conquest SPQRball gave clay to veterans who were serving there at the time of their discharge and colonists from all over the empire to romanize and integrate the region into the Roman Empire, many Daciaball men dying in the war also helped.
Between 271 A.D. and 275 A.D. SPQRball administration left Daciaball, which was invaded afterwards by the Goths. The Goths mixed with the local people until the 4th century, when a nomadic people, Hunball, arrived. Gepidsball and the Avars and their Slavic subjects ruled Transylvaniaball until the 8th century. The Pechenegs, Cumaniaball and Uzes were also on Romaniaball territory, until (with support from Kingdom of Hungaryball who also had plans to annex the clay as their own) the founding of Wallachiaball, in the south, by Basarab I around 1310 in the High Middle Ages, and Moldaviaball, in the east, by Dragoş around 1352. Most of the peasants became serfs (halfway between slaves and freemen). They were ruled over by aristocrats called boyars ("boieri" in Romanian).
Medieval Era Edit
Wallachiaball and Moldaviaball are his parents (or him and his sister as teenagers). In 1330 Basarab I revolted against Kingdom of Hungaryball and Wallachiaball became independent after the battle of Posada where 10.000 poorly armed Romanian peasants defeated 30.000 well equipped Hungarian soldiers. And Moldaviaball became independent in 1359 after Bogdan I the Founder revolted against Dragoş and the Kingdom of Hungaryball.
Then during the 15th century a new threat came from the south - kebab. Both Wallachiaball and Moldaviaball fought kebab for most of their history with periods of freedom and suzeranity when they had to pay tribute to kebab. And a love - hate relationship with Kingdom of Hungaryball and Kingdom of Polandball who sometimes helped them and sometimes invaded or raided them. And sometimes they were under kebab so they had to fight them.
Vlad the Impaler lived at that time and ruled Wallachiaball between 1456 - 1462. Moldaviaball's ruler during 1457 - 1504, Stephen the Great, had an impressive win-lose ratio against kebab of 50 victories and 2 loses.
He tried to unite in 1601 but his neighbours didn't wanted. Michael the Brave became prince of Wallachiaball in 1593, removed kebab in 1595, became prince of Transylvaniaball in 1599 and prince of Moldaviaball in 1600. However he was assassinated in 1601 and the union ended.
In 1683, kebab was removed at the battle of Vienna and Austrian Empireball took Transylvaniaball. Although some of its people were Magyars or Germans most were Romanian peasants. Their harsh treatment led to a rebellion led by 3 sherfs called: Horea, Cloxa, Crisan. The rebellion failed but in 1785 Austrian Empireball abolished serfdom in Transylvaniaball.
Modern Era Edit
In 1857, a plebiscite of the Great Powers in Wallachiaball and Moldaviaball showed that the people wanted the union of the two countries under a prince from a foreign dynasty. In a congress held in Paris in 1858, the Great Powers decided to allow a hybrid union and created a constitution known as The Convention from Paris.
According to it, they will be known as United Principalities of Moldavia and Wallachiaball but had to have sepparate institiutions. Only two official institutions were common. The same convention stated that the army was going to keep its old flags, with the addition of a blue ribbon on each.Then on 5 January 1859, colonel Alexander Ioan Cuza was elected prince of Moldaviaball. And on 24 January 1859, Wallachiaball decided to elect the same man as their prince. Thus the Romanians fulfilled the rules of the convention and United Principalities of Moldavia and Wallachiaball was born (Nowdays 24 January is a national holiday in Romaniaball called The Small Union).
After the union Alexander Ioan Cuza carried out reforms including abolishing serfdom, and the official institutions started to be unified, one by one. In 1862 in the country's name was changed in the United Principalities of Romaniaball formally, or Romaniaball informally and in official speeches.
This was a delicate choice but eventually in 1863 kebab recognised this double election and thus union, but only as long as Alexander Ioan Cuza lived.
However Alexander Ioan Cuza was unpopular with conservatives and in 1866 he was overthrown. This time a prince from a foreign dynasty, prince Carol, replaced him. Kebab wanted Wallachiaball and Moldovaball to be separate again, but due to Alexander Ioan Cuza's reforms and prince Carol's support from Kingdom of Franceball (protect little brother reasons) and Kingdom of Prussiaball (Carol was German reasons) the kebab couldn't remove Romaniaball. In 1866 the country's name was changed again in simply Romaniaball, both formally and informally.
In 1877, Russian Empireball needed to cross Romaniaball to fight kebab, but crossing Romaniaball clay without their perimission would anger Kingdom of Franceball and Kingdom of Prussiaball, so they had to compromise with Romaniaball and offered them a deal to fight side by side against kebab in exchange for independence. After the war kebab was removed, this time for good, and Romaniaball became independent.
In 1881, Romaniaball was no longer a principality, it became Kingdom of Romaniaball with Carol I his king.
World Wars EditIn the Great War, he joined the Allied side, receiving Transylvaniaball from the defeated Hungaryball following the Treaty of Trianon in 1920. Transylvaniaball decided to join Kingdom of Romaniaball on 1 December 1918 at the end of the great war, but Hungaryball couldn't accept this so he attacked Kingdom of Romaniaball to take back Transylvaniaball starting the Hungarian-Romanian war where Kingdom of Romaniaball kicked Hungaryball asses again, gg easy, and kept Transylvaniaball. It was only after the war that Hungaryball signed the Treaty of Trianon where they accepted the loss of the lands and recognised Transylvaniaball as Romanian territory. (Nowdays 1 December is the national day of Romaniaball called The Great Union)
In 1940, his territorial gains following World War I were largely undone. After a Soviet Unionball ultimatum, Kingdom of Romaniaball agreed to give up Bessarabiaball and Northern Bukovinaball. Shortly after, Nazi Germanyball mediated a compromise between Kingdom of Romaniaball and the Kingdom of Hungaryball where they gave Northern Transylvaniaball to Kingdom of Hungaryball. After that, under the Treaty of Craiova, Southern Dobrujaball (which Bulgariaball lost during the Second Balkan War in 1913), was ceded to Bulgariaball under pressure from Nazi Germanyball.
Two thirds of Bessarabiaball were combined with a small part of the Soviet Unionball named Moldavian ASSRball and became Moldavian SSRball. The rest (Northern Bukovina, northern half of the Hotin county and Budjak) was apportioned to Ukrainian SSRball.
Right after the loss of Northern Transylvaniaball, Ion Antonescu united to form a "National Legionary State" government, which forced the abdication of King Carol II in favor of his 19-year-old son Michael. Carol and his mistress Magda Lupescu went into exile, and Romaniaball, despite the unfavorable outcome of recent territorial disputes, leaned strongly toward the Axis. As part of the deal, the Iron Guard became the sole legal party in Romaniaball. Antonescu became the Iron Guard's honorary leader, while Sima became deputy premier. In power, the Iron Guard stiffened the already harsh anti-Semitic legislation, enacted legislation directed against minority businessmen, tempered at times by the willingness of officials to take bribes, and wreaked vengeance upon its enemies.
On 8 October Nazi Germanyball troops began crossing into Romaniaball. They soon numbered over 500,000. On 23 November Romaniaball joined the Axis powers. The cohabitation between the Iron Guard and Antonescu was never an easy one. On 20 January 1941, the Iron Guard attempted a coup, combined with a pogrom against the Jews of Bucharest. Within four days, Antonescu had successfully suppressed the coup. The Iron Guard was forced out of the government. Sima and other legionnaires took refuge in Nazi Germanyball; others were imprisoned. Antonescu abolished the National Legionary State, in its stead declaring Romania a "National and Social State."
On 22 June 1941, Nazi Germanyball launched Operation Barbarossa, attacking the Soviet Unionball on a wide front. Romaniaball joined the offensive crossing the river Prut. After recovering Bessarabiaball and Northern Bukovinaball (Operation München), Romaniaball fought side by side with Nazi Germanyball onward to Odessa, Sevastopol, Stalingrad and the Caucasus.
The total number of troops involved on the Eastern Front with the Romanian Third Army and the Romanian Fourth Army was second only to that of Nazi Germany itself. The Romanian Army had a total of 686,258 men under arms in the summer of 1941 and a total of 1,224,691 men in the summer of 1944. The number of Romanian troops sent to fight in The Soviet Union exceeded that of all of Germany's other allies combined.
In February 1943, with the decisive Soviet Unionball counter-offensive at Stalingrad, it was growing clear that the tide of the war turned against the Nazi Germanyball. By 1944, Romaniaball economy was in tatters because of the expenses of the war, and destructive Allied air bombing throughout Romaniaball, including the capital, Bucharestball. In addition, most of the products sent to Nazi Germanyball were provided without monetary compensation. As a result of these "uncompensated exports", inflation in Romaniaball skyrocketed, causing widespread discontent among the Romanian population, even among groups and individuals who had once enthusiastically supported Nazi Germanyball and the war.
On 23 August 1944, King Michael of Romania led a coup against Axis with support from opposition politicians and most of the army, successfully deposing the Antonescu dictatorship. The King then offered a non-confrontational retreat to Nazi Germanyball ambassador Manfred von Killinger. But the Nazi Germanyball considered the coup "reversible" and attempted to turn the situation around by military force. The Romanian First, Second (forming), and what little was left of the Third and the Fourth Armies (one corps) were under orders from the King to defend Romaniaball against any Nazi Germanyball attacks.
King Michael offered to put the Romanian Army, which at that point had nearly 1,000,000 men, on the side of the Allies. Surprisingly, with Soviet Unionball occupying parts of Romaniaball, Stalin immediately recognized the king and the restoration of the conservative Romanian monarchy.
In a radio broadcast to the Romanian nation and army on the night of 23 August King Michael issued a cease-fire, proclaimed Romaniaball's loyalty to the Allies, announced the acceptance of an armistice (to be signed on September 12) offered by UKball, USAball, and Soviet Unionball, and declared war on Nazi Germanyball.
The coup accelerated Soviet Unionball advance into Romaniaball, but did not avert a rapid occupation and Soviet Unionball captured about 130,000 Romanian soldiers, who were transported to Soviet Unionball clay where many died in prison camps.
The armistice was signed on 12 September 1944, on terms virtually dictated by Soviet Unionball. Under the terms of the armistice, Romaniaball announced its unconditional surrender to Soviet Unionball and was placed under occupation of the Allies with Soviet Unionball as their representative, in control of media, communication, post, and civil administration behind the front.
It has been suggested that the coup may have shortened World War II by up to six months, thus saving hundreds of thousands of lives. During the Moscow Conference in October 1944 Winston Churchill of UKball proposed an agreement to Soviet Unionball leader Joseph Stalin on how to split up Eastern Europe into spheres of influence after the war. Assholeball offered Soviet Unionball a 90% share of influence in Romaniaball.
On 24 August Nazi Germanyball troops attempted to seize Bucharestball and suppress Michael's coup, but were repelled by the city's defenses, which received some support from USAball Air Force (good guy USAball, not like his asshole dad who forgot his promise and then sold us).
Other Nazi Germanyball units in the country suffered severe losses: remnants of the Sixth Army retreating west of the Prut River were cut off and destroyed by Soviet Unionball, which was now advancing at an even greater speed, while Romanian units attacked German garrisons at the Ploiești oilfields, forcing them to retreat to Hungaryball. Romaniaball captured over 50,000 Nazi Germanyball prisoners around this time, who were later surrendered to Soviet Unionball.
In early September, Soviet Unionball and Romaniaball entered Transylvaniaball and captured the towns of Brașov and Sibiu while advancing toward the Mureș River. Their main objective was Clujball, a city regarded as the historical capital of Transylvaniaball. However, the Second Hungarian Army was present in the region, and together with the Eighth German Army engaged the Allied forces on 5 September in what was to become the Battle of Turda, which lasted until 8 October and resulted in heavy casualties for both sides.
Also around this time, Hungaryball carried out his last independent offensive action of the war, penetrating Arad County in western Romaniaball. Despite initial success, a number of Romaniaball cadet battalions managed to stop the Hungaryball advance at the Battle of Păuliș, and soon a combined Romaniaball - Soviet Unionball counter-attack overwhelmed Hungaryball, who gave ground and evacuated Arad itself on 21 September. Romaniaball ended the war fighting against Nazi Germanyball alongside Soviet Unionball in Transylvaniaball, Hungaryball, Yugoslaviaball, Austriaball and Czechoslovakiaball, from August 1944 until the end of the war in Europe.
In May 1945, the First and Fourth armies took part in the Prague Offensive. The Romanian Army incurred heavy casualties fighting Nazi Germany. Of some 538,000 Romanian soldiers who fought against the Axis in 1944 - 45, some 167,000 were killed, wounded or went missing.
After the war, under the 1947 Treaty of Paris, the Allies did not acknowledge Romaniaball as a co-belligerent nation but instead applied the term "ally of Hitlerite Germany" to all recipients of the treaty's stipulations. Like Finlandball, Romaniaball had to pay $300 million to the Soviet Unionball as war reparations. However, the treaty recognized that Romaniaball switched sides on 24 August 1944, and therefore "acted in the interests of all the United Nations". As a reward, Northern Transylvaniaball was, once again, recognized as an integral part of Romaniaball, but the border with the Soviet Unionball was fixed at its state on January 1941, restoring Bessarabiaball and Northern Bukovinaball to Soviet Unionball.
In Romaniaball, Soviet Unionball occupation following World War II facilitated the rise of the Communist Party as the main political force, leading ultimately to the forced abdication of the King and the establishment of a single-party people's republic in 1947.
☭ Communism ☭Edit
Romaniaball became powerful and more independent than other puppet state of Soviet Unionball.
In 1968, he and Albaniaball didn't want to attack Czechoslovakiaball. Soviet Union wanted to annex him but USAball had his support. Romania became good friends with North Koreaball and Chinaball and started making trading with the west.
After taking some money for building The People's House (nowadays House of Parliment), Romaniaball had to pay to UNball 11 billion dollars.
Fammine had starded, every one had problems with electricity and hot water was nearly imposible.
Romaniaball had it's new constitution in 1991 when Moldovaball became democratic.
He was becoming corrupt, but in 30 October 2015 the Colectiv Club fire happend (64 deaths, four of five members from the band that sang died too, over 200 wounded, a hope destroyed) many people went on the street and revolted against the goverment. It had succes for a while and Romaniaball became the fastest growing economy of europe.
In February 2017, the new gouverment from the same f***** party (Social-Democrat) wanted to forgive some of the corrupt politicians that are in jail and eliberate them. Over 600.000 people revolted against the goverment and that legistration didn't happen yet.
- Bulgariaball - Best friend. We have good relations and both remove kebab. Thanks for supporting me in the anti-corruption fight.
- Serbiaball - Good friend. Never got into a conflict, we both are orthodox and like removing kebab.
- Armeniaball & Greeceball - Good friends as well, as they are also orthodox and like removing kebab.
- Polandball - Good friends, but he likes stupid Hungary too much.
- Slovakiaball - He is a good friend. Helps me remove Hungary (hates Hungary more than me and Serbia combined). Also has problem with gypsies.
- Czechiaball - Awesome beer drinker. Also I like his Śkoda and he likes Dacia. Never forget 1968.
- Moldovaball - My very dearest wife. But fuck Igor Dodon. He is Russian idiot.
- USAball - We're bros. I'm in his NATO alliance. He also helps me with military stuff. Also we like to protest, me against Dragnea, he against Trump.
- Canadaball - Good friends and nice trading partners.
- Australiaball - They donated an Antarctic station to us!
- Japanball - I like their Anime and Sushi.
- South Koreaball - I like their k-pop and k-dramas.
Neutral (Frenemies) Edit
- Turkeyball - Kebab invaded my ancestors. But we can into Friends we both hate Russia. Also he has beautiful resorts. Also thanks for Shaworma and Kebabs. And he likes Hagi.
- Hungaryball - The evil bozgor. Will not stop complaining about Trianon, even though was almost 100 years ago. Also he is trying to rob my clay. But we can into friends we both hate Kebabs and immigrants. Although we should hate each other, we don't always do.
- Ukraineball - We both hate Russia but he stubborn as fuck and threatens to destroy delta fauna with his stupid Bystroye Canal dispite EUball telling him to stop.
GIB BACK BUCEAG AND CERNĂUTI.
- Franceball - Annoying
gay brotherbig sister, sometimes makes fun of me because of Gypsyball and poverty, but she helps me with economy. (FRANCE WE ARE NOT FUCKING GYPSIES, IF WE ARE GYPSIES YOU ARE ENGLISH)
- UKball - Asshole. In World War 2 you forgot your promise that you won't allow Nazi or Soviet to rob my clay and then you sold me to Soviet. But we can into kinda friends as we constantly humiliate you stealing your jobs, including your high paying jobs. Of course, Romaniaball steals your jobs, but maybe, if someone without contacts or money can steal your jobs, you're a moron.
- Chinaball - I like Chinese Food and but sends me shit cheap products.
- Gypsyball - Ahh... idiot embarrass me and an arch enemy, because this parasite is infecting my country! But Connect-R (popular pop and hip hop gypsy artist) makes an exception.
- fuck face - You kill one Romanian, we will impale all of you. Don't try to attack my capital or Vlad the Impaler will rise.
- Russiaball - Worst country! HE STOLE MOLDOVA AND TURNED ME COMMUNIST! NEVER FORGET 1947. ALSO STOLE 120 TONS OF 24K GOLD AND NEVER GAVE IT BACK. THIEF NATION! (But thanks for the space travel, also Russia we still like you,
help us kill Ukraine and get Moldova back)
- Transnistriaball - RUSSIAN SCUM, GET OFF MY WIFE! YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A COUNTRY!!!
- Chadball - Stupid flag stealer, stop using my flag you kebab gypsy!!I swear to God!!
- North Koreaball - Ex-Friend. Made my leader korean and fucked up my beauty. Thanks a lot dumb-ass ! Die in pain.
- Teleormanball - F**K YOU DRAGNEA AND COMMUNIST CORRUPT PSD. BACK TO RUSSIA!
- Moldovaball is his sister.
- Transnistriaball is his nephew.
- Szekelylandball is the separatist rebel son of Hungaryball.
- Wallachiaball and Moldaviaball are his parents (or him and Moldovaball as teens)
- Daciaball and SPQRball are his grandparents (or ancestors, or parents).
- Bulgariaball in the south.
- Serbiaball in the south-west.
- Bozgor in the north-west.
- Sister in the north-east.
- Ukraineball in the North and East.
Latin Brothers Edit
- Moldovaball, not sister, the western part of mom that united with dad.
- Bukovinaball, half of it... :'( ... fuck Sovietball ... :'( ... never forget Fântâna Albă massacre.
- Zău? (really?).
- Așa, și?/și ce dacă? (so what?).
- Pe care (on which) - Romanian grammarnazi's favourite.
- Vorbești Românește? (Do you speak Romanian?)
- I-a picat fața! (His face has fallen off) - expression meaning: surprised.
- Îi sare muștarul (His mustard will jump off) - expression meaning: lose temper.
- Te aburește (Throws vapors at you) - expression meaning: is trying to fool you.
- Vinde gogoși (Sells doughnuts) - expression meaning: lies.
- Îi pică fisa (His coin drops) - expression meaning: suddenly gets it.
- Varză (Cabbage) - expression meaning: extremly tierd, low quality.
- Scoți din pepeni (Drive out of watermelons) - expression meaning: drive nuts.
- La mama naibii (At the devil's mother) - expression meaning: far away.
- Dus cu pluta (Gone on a raft) - expression meaning: crazy.
- Freca menta (Rubbing the mint) - expression meaning: wasting time.
- Beton (Concrete) - expression meaning: cool.
- Are un morcov în fund (Has a carrot in the a*s) - expression meaning: is nervous.
- Te îmbeți cu apă rece (Get drunk with cold water) - expression meaning: fool yourself.
- Tufă de Veneția (Venice bush) - expression meaning: stupid.
- Își bagă picioarele (Sticks his feets in) - expression meaning: calls it quits.
- Sugativă (Blotting paper) - expression meaning: drunkard.
- Ca cioara la ciolan (Stare like the crow at the bone) - expression meaning: confused.
- Minte creață (Curly mind) - expression meaning: unusual ideas.
- Dă-te-n pula mea (Go in my dick) - expression meaning: fuck you.