Quebecball is a province of Canadaball which speaks (Broken) French, directly descending from New Franceball. He makes the 80% of the world's maple syrup and tries desperately to gain independence, but can't decide if he really wants it. He likes to give headache to Canada
In 1608 French Empireball discovered him, a native. Due to the preference of the French to live in Europe rather than on this other side of the world where the winters are pains, almost nobody settled in the huge territories of New-Franceball. And so the population grew slowly, until the french got (most of) their shit together, around 1663. Eclipsed by other colonies in size, and ignored by France, British Empireball conquered him with a lack of luck and a limitted opposition (which still caused monstrous human damage to him), and annexed him in 1759. Filthy loyalists from Thirteen Coloniesball then came, took half of the New-French territories, named "Canada". Meanwhile, in 1838, Québec tried to revolt, kick out UKball and create a Republic, but the plan failed. Later, they had two (failed) referendums for independence. Even with is whole existence being a failure after another, he still thinks of himself as a relevant "Nation". (If you disagree, about his nation status, he'll stab you with a very sharp hockey stick made out of maple syrup candy)
He sometimes enjoys hating them.
- Franceball - Mama!!! I promisse to you that one day I will became a powerfull French-speaking COUNTRYball in the Americas... Mais am I sufficiently adult to live independently? What does it looks like ?
- Louisianaball - Little Sister. You aren't that bad actually.
- New Brunswickball - Your accent is even worse than mine, but you still have a lot of seafood.
- Canadaball - The Canadians claims that invented maple syrup and poutine! Please ¬¬ (I'm not Canadian... I'm Québecois)
- Ontarioball - Esti d'loyaliste !
- Argentinaball - I like him because he hates UKball. (Why I need to obey a Queen that lives in the other side of the Atlantic in England ... Je ne parle pas l'anglais. )
- Nunavutball - Thanks for the territory igloo dweller.
- Poitou-Charentesball - We meet together before we set sail in the ship on 2008.
He can hate anyone if he feels like it.
- UKball - Go back to Europe you tea-loving invader! REMOVE ANGLO!!! I will never speak English... wait a second ... D'Oh tabarnak (Je parlais anglais).
- Canadaball - VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE²!
- USAball - REMOVE BURGER INFLUENCE! You destroyed Louisinana's french culture ! I will destroy yours !
- Ontarioball - Go back to burgerland you smelly loyalist! Your clay was mine !!! Invaders!!!!
How to draw Edit
- Draw a circle
- Color background sky Blue (RGB: 0, 36, 150)
- Draw a white cross
- Draw four fleur-de-lis in the four blue spaces, but you can draw white crosses if you're lazy
- Add eyes and done.
- "Caliss d'esti de saint ciboire!"
- "VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!!!"
- "LES MALOUINES SONT ARGENTINES!!!
- "REMOVE ANGLOS!!!
- I do not speak eh or aboot (I do not even speak English). I'm not even straight arrow like that idiot ... for the last time I'm not Canada !!!
- "Colis d'esti d'tabarnak d'épais d'anglo a marde!!!" -About Canada
|Oh Canada, eh?|
|Provinces||Albertaball ( Calgaryball • Edmontonball) • British Columbiaball ( Vancouverball) • Manitobaball • New Brunswickball • Newfoundland and Labradorball • Nova Scotiaball • Ontarioball ( Ottawaball • Torontoball) • PEIball • Quebecball ( Montrealball) • Saskatchewanball|
|Territories||Northwest Territoriesball • Nunavutball • Yukonball|
|Former entities||Aboriginals ( Eskimosball) • British Empireball ( British Canadaball • Republic of Canadaball) • French Empireball ( French Canadaball)|