Qing Chinaball, or commonly Qingball, was the last of the Dynastic Chinaballs, a dynasty ruled by the Aisin-Gioro house, a non-Chinese house. He was strong in the first half of his life, but grew weak towards the end of it, and was eventually killed and succeeded by Republic of Chinaball.
I WILL COME BACK AS A NEW FORM XIXIXIXIXIXIXIXI
Qing Chinaball overthrew Ming Dynastyball in 1644. He came down from his home in Manchuriaball and became the last of the Dynastic Chinaballs. For the next 150 years, he maintained a fair rule over his clay, producing fine art and poetry, untilin 1795, UKball tried to negotiate a deal about trade with him. Qing Chinaball said he had no need for UKball's goods, which made UKball quite upset.
In the 1820s, UKball began selling Qing Chinaball some of British Indiaball's opium, getting him addicted to it. In 1839, however, Qing Chinaball decided to quit, and dumped UKball's opium into Canton harbour. Enraged, UKball declared war on him, and took the island of Hong Kong from him in 1841. The following year, the Treaty of Nanking forced Qing Chinaball to pay him money, and open up trading ports.
In 1859, tensions arose between Qing Chinaball and UKball again. This time, Franceball helped UKball advance into Beijingball, and burn down Qing Chinaball's Summer Palace in 1860. The resulting Treaty of Tietsin in 1860 saw Qing Chinaball give up more clay to UKball's adoptive son, Hong Kongball.
Meanwhile, Christians in Qingball rebelled and established the Taiping Heavenly Kingdomball, who beleived he was Chinese Jesus and waged a long and bloody war with the Chinese until they were finally killed in 1864.
In the 1870s, Russian Empireball and Japanball both made advances into Qing Chinaball's clay, which grew steadily smaller, and in 1884 Franceball attacked his southern ports. Qing Chinaball was also distracted by the the Taiping Rebellion, which resulted in lots of people being massacred. As he grew weaker, Qing Chinaball was unable to defend his clay, and was defeated by Japanball in 1894-5 at Pyongyang. He tried to modernize his Beiyang fleet, but decided to build himself a new summer palace instead.
In 1900, the 1balls were fed up with being defeated by the European balls, so they had the Boxer Rebellion, resulting in Qing Chinaball being beaten up by the Eight-Nation Alliance. He fled Peking for Xi'an, and finally died in 1911, after being murdered by Republic of Chinaball, who had become sick of his incompetence at ruling.
- Eight-Nation Alliance
- Austria-Hungaryball - Is of Western pigdog! Death to Goulash! Gib back Tianjin!
- Franceball - Is of evil baugette! Pay for Summer Palace! Gib back Vietnam!
- German Empireball - Stupid Sausage! Gib back Tsingtao!
- Kingdom of Italyball - Remove pasta!
- Empire of Japanball - Evil hentai sushi weebs!! Gib back Korea and Taiwan!
- Russian Imperialball - Borscht! Gib back Manchuria, Tuva, Mongolia and Sinkiang!
- UKball - Drug lord! Gib back Hong Kong! Go to Herr!!!
- USAball - Western IDIOT! Gib back Taiwan!
- British Rajball -Yuo of help Yingguo selling drugs!
- Portugalball - Give back Macau.
- Independents balls
How to draw
- Color the basic circle shape of yellow
- Draw a blue dragon with mustache and white claws.
- Draw a red sun nearly the eye
- Draw the slant-eyes and you've finished