|This page requires sanitation.|
This page needs more accurate, less vandalistic/biased information or better formatting, it would be much appreciated to help!
|“||I am of next US state||”|
Puerto Ricoball, officially the Commonwealth of Puerto Ricoball, is an unincorporated territory of USAball living in the Caribbean. While he doesn't have any neighbors due to being an island, he is very close to his two brothers Cubaball and Dominican Republicball. The country is divided into 78 municipalities, including his capital San Juanball located in the Northeast, giving him a total area of 3,515 square miles. As of 2017, he has a population of about 3.337 million inhabitants and decreasing due to the large ammounts of Puerto Ricans moving to mainland USA after Hurricane Maria and Irma.
Due to being a territory of USAball, he is not able to join any international organizations. However, he does host a few of USA's bases, which help give NATOball influence in the Caribbean.
Puerto Rico is often seen as a very friendly sort-of country in the Caribbean.
His national day is June 10th
Puerto Rico is usually very nice to anyone, but he gets very mad if he gets confused with Cubaball. He can also get very cocky. He is also thinking more every day to returning to live with Spainball due to USAball not letting him into America. Sometimes. He's getting flirty
- Puerto Rico has the most clay of all US territories, and even has more land than two US states. In other words, he is the largest territory.
- Puerto Ricoball copied his look from Cubaball to show support to the Cuban and Puerto Rican wars for independence.
- Puerto Rico isn't just an island, but rather an archipelago.
- 70% of USAball's rum comes from Puerto Ricoball.
- San Juan is the oldest European-founded city in all of the US (and territories).
- He has a bioluminescent bay.
- If you include Spanish Empireball, Puerto Ricoball is actually older than USAball.
- His name wasn't always Puerto Rico. Before the Spanish came, it was called "Boriké" and then it was called San Juan Bautista and the capital was called Puerto Rico. Jealous of the name the capital had, he decided to switch it.
- He have another referendum to decide whether he can into state or independence. He chosen become a state.
- He didn't get into America. So now he wants to be anschlussed by his mother again.
- He got hit by Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Maria. After those hurricanes, he almost died.
- Spainball - Mother
- Portugalball - Uncle
- Franceball - Aunt
- Italyball - Uncle
- Argentinaball - Brother
- Boliviaball - Brother
- Chileball - Brother
- Colombiaball - Brother
- Costa Ricaball - Brother
- Cubaball - Brother
- Dominican Republicball - Brother
- Ecuadorball - Brother
- El Salvadorball - Brother
- Equatorial Guineaball - Brother
- Guatemalaball - Brother
- Hondurasball - Brother
- Mexicoball - Brother
- Nicaraguaball - Brother
- Panamaball - Brother
- Paraguayball - Brother
- Peruball - Brother
- Uruguayball - Brother
- Venezuelaball - Brother
- USAball - Adoptive Father/Half Brother
- Gibraltarball - Half Brother
- Philippinesball - Adoptive Brother
- Brazilball - Cousin
- United States Virgin Islandsball - Part of the Puerto Rican archipelago.
- British Virgin Islandsball - USVI's brothers. They're irrelevant.
- South Koreaball - They bring over Samsung and play LoL. I fought his evil brother. However, DESPACITO ES MAS VIEWED THAN GANGNAM STYLE NOW! JAJAJAJAJAJA! Enemies only in music
- New York Cityball - Yo love your Broadway shows! Mi favorite es Hamilton, porque Lin-Manuel Miranda es there, and his ancestry es en mi clay.
- Navassa Islandball - I watch over him from Haitiball.
- Other Pacific relatives: Palauball, Guamball and Northern Mariana Islandsball
- Venezuelaball: What do you think you are doing? Bolivar thinks you suck...
- Haitiball: Gave aid to him after the 2010 earthquake.
- Jamaicaball: Both haven't interacted much to even have a relationship.
- DCball: He won't make me a state because he wants to become the 51st State
Hijo de $&¨#@.
|Sovereign countries||Antigua and Barbudaball (template) • Bahamasball (template) • Barbadosball (template) • Cubaball (template) • Dominicaball (template) • Dominican Republicball (template) • Grenadaball (template) • Haitiball (template) • Jamaicaball (template) • Saint Kitts and Nevisball (template) • Saint Luciaball (template)• Saint Vincent and the Grenadinesball (template) • Trinidad and Tobagoball (template)|
|Dependencies||Franceball: Guadeloupeball • Martiniqueball • Saint-Barthélemyball • Saint-Martinball|
|Separatist Countryballs of Polandball|
|Africa||Afarball • Agadezball • Anjouanball • Azawadball • Barotselandball • Biafraball • Biokoball • Bugandaball • Cabindaball • Canary Islandsball • Capriviball • Casamanceball • Coptball • Cyrenaicaball • Darfurball • Gambelaball • Kabyleball • Katangaball • Kongoball •|