Portugalball is a countryball located in Southern Europe. He can into NATO and EU too, along with Spainball, his only neighbor. He was final colonial empire to survive till at last breath ,until he gave his son Macauball to Chinaball, thus ending the era of colonialism.
Portugal can into great football team, seeing great football players such as Eusébio and Cristiano Ronaldo. Sadly it has been declining, suffering a 4-0 defeat by Germanyball in 2014, but it got revenge by a 5-0 win in 2015.
Take of that Germany!
Recently Portugalball defeated Franceball in the Euro 2016 Final, and conquered his first international title in football. He claims to be the best in football as Brazil (like father, like son).
In 2017, after 48 failed tries in 53 years, Portugal finally can into winning the Eurovision.
Portugalball has seen a constant flow of different civilizations during the past 3100 years. Tartesos, Celts, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Greeks, Romans, Lusitanians, Germanic (Suevi and Visigoths), Muslims, Jews and other populations have left their mark on the culture, history, language and ethnicity.
- SPQRball - Meu pai.
- Almoravidball - Minha mãe who I anger a morte, because Eu not into Muslim. (Eu follow †religião† do pai)
Brothers and Sisters
- Franceball - Sister.
- Spainball - Frenemy and
littletwin sister. (Gib me Galiza, now!)
- Galiciaball - Irmã favorita
and hopefully an autonomous region in the future.
- Vaticano - Meu irmão that became a priest.
- Romaniaball - Far away irmão. He is an orthodox, different from the rest of our family.
Não trust you because you was ally of that comunista!
- Italyball - Brother.
- Andorraball - Little cute maninho!
- Albaniaball - Foster nephew (His foster dad is Italyball) so i am related to both of them
- Brazilball - Big and stronk son. HUEHUEHUE! Sometimes he's more relevant than me.
- Angolaball - Son who suffered a duel personality disorder
- Mozambiqueball - Son.
- Cape Verdeball - Peaceful son.
- East Timorball - Cutest son.
- São Tomé and Príncipeball - Irrelevant son.
- Guinea-Bissauball - Other son with duel personality disorder.
- Madeiraball - A perfect daughter.
- Azoresball - Sucessful son.
- Macauball - Son that is with China.
I almost forgave him.
- Goaball - Like Macau, but Indian.
- Damãoball - Goaball's twin.
- Diuball - Goaball and Damaoball's twin.
- Dadràball - Doaball, Damaoball and Diuball's twin.
- Nagarball - The last of the Indian twins.
Nephews and Nieces
- UKball - Best friend since 1373. We both hate EUball for same reasons.
- UK's children- They are good friends with me. USAball and Canadaball are in NATO as well!
(USA helped the end of my empire ;-; )
- Greeceball- We will leave Merkelreich together!
- Brazilball- Meu biggest and strongest son. HUEHUEHUEHUE
- Philippinesball- Oh thank you, thank you! Let East Timor and you become close cousins.
- Spainball- Neighbors, and also a frienemy. We are twins and both he and me want to leave Merkelreich. But I want Galiza.
- Macauball- (Macau: Help me, papá!) Eu want to save-te but China of too stronk, plus big 5 (can give me sanção)
- Goaball- Come back plox
- Germanyball- GIB ME MONIES NOW!!!!!!!!
- ISISball- STOP KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE!!
- Indiaball- Give Goa back now (India: It's Ānḍomoḍo!)
- Chinaball- Give Macau back now!!
- Indonesiaball- How dare yuo bully and anschluss my son!! Well, at least yuo let him go nao, but still...
- Kristian Kostov - I won, you didn't, so stop complaining. YOU DESPERATE TEENAGER!
- Soviet Unionball- ANGOLA É NOSSA, TU NUNCA OS PEGARÁS,
Portugalball have three branches: air force, navy force and ground force. They serve primarily as a self-defense force whose mission is to protect the country.
In the 20th century, Portugal engaged in two major military interventions: World War I and the Portuguese Colonial War (1961–1974). After the end of the Portuguese Empire in 1999, the Portuguese Armed Forces have participated in peacekeeping missions in East Timorball, Bosniaball, Kosovoball, Afghanistanball, Somaliaball, Iraqball (Nasiriyah) and Lebanonball. Portugal also conducted several independent unilateral military operations abroad, as were the cases of the interventions of the Portuguese Armed Forces in Angolaball in 1992 and in Guinea-Bissauball in 1998 with the main objectives of protecting and withdrawing of Portuguese and foreign citizens threatened by local civil conflicts.
- José Manuel Barroso
- António Gutteres
- Antonio Salazar
- Carmen Miranda
- Christiano Ronaldo
- Ferdinand Magellan
- Sara Sampaio
- Vasco De Gama
| A República |
|Administrative divisions/districts||Aveiroball • Bejaball • Bragaball • Bragançaball • Castelo Brancoball • Coimbraball • Évoraball • Faroball • Guardaball • Leiriaball • Lisbonball (capital) • Portalegreball • Portoball • Santarémball • Setúbalball • Viana do Casteloball • Vila Realball • Viseuball • Azoresball • Madeiraball|
|Former entities||SPQRball • Visigothic Kingdomball • Umayyadball • County of Portugalball • Kingdom of Portugalball|
|Founders||Belgiumball • Franceball • Germanyball • Italyball • Luxembourgball • Netherlandsball|
|€ Euro Zone €||Austriaball • Cyprusball • Estoniaball • Finlandball • Greeceball • Irelandball • Latviaball • Lithuaniaball • Maltaball • Portugalball • Slovakiaball • Sloveniaball • Spainball|
|Other Members||Bulgariaball • Croatiaball • Czechball • Denmarkball • Hungaryball • Polandball • Romaniaball • Swedenball|
|Future Members|| Albaniaball • Bosniaball • |
|Members Out||Faroe Islandsball • Greenlandball|
|Members to Leave|| UKball ( Isle of Manball) (voted to leave in 2016) • |
| *Migrants |