Philadelphiaball is a cityball in Pennsylvaniaball. It is best known as the "City of Brotherly Love".
Philadelphiaball is best known for being the backdrop for the Rocky movies (especially the famous steps of the Museum of Art), and musician Elton John even wrote a song about him ("Philadelphia Freedom").
He is a big sports fan and loves his sports teams:
- Philadelphia Eagles of the NFL (one of its players did magic tricks on America's Got Talent in 2016 and finished third overall!)
- Philadelphia Flyers of the NHL
- Philadelphia 76ers of the NBA (Y'all better trust the process!)
- Philadelphia Phillies of MLB
- Philadelphia Union of MLS (even though they play in Chester)
How to draw
Draw Philadelphiaball is not very easy:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three vertical stripes, blue, yellow and blue
- Draw the coat of arms of Philadelphia in the center
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- USAball - friends since the Revolutionary War started
- Pennsylvaniaball - friends since the Revolutionary War started
- Pittsburghball - Friend and sports rival
- New Jerseyball- South Jersey likes all of the stuff I like (but North Jersey can go and suck it!)
- Rural Pennsylvaniaball - Friends since the Revolutionary War started. However, our relationship is in jeopardy, but they can't kick us out, because dad won't let them.
- St. Petersburgball (Florida) - HAHA, St. Pete. We beating your team so easily, Phillies win! You cannot into World Series Champs!
- Chicagoball - We've never liked you, plus you beat us in the Stanley Cup in 2010!
- Dallasball - Remove Cowboy! Eagles Stronk!