Philadelphiaball is best known for being the backdrop for the Rocky movies (especially the famous steps of the Museum of Art), and musician Elton John even wrote a song about him ("Philadelphia Freedom").
He is a big sports fan and loves his sports teams:
- Philadelphia Eagles of the NFL (Super Bowl LII champions!!!)
- Philadelphia Flyers of the NHL
- Philadelphia 76ers of the NBA (Y'all better trust the process!)
- Philadelphia Phillies of MLB
- Philadelphia Union of MLS (even though they play in Chester)
How to draw
Draw Philadelphiaball is not very easy:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three vertical stripes, blue, yellow and blue
- Draw the coat of arms of Philadelphia in the center
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- USAball - friends since the Revolutionary War started
- Pennsylvaniaball - friends since the Revolutionary War started
- Pittsburghball - Friend and sports rival
- New Jerseyball- South Jersey likes all of the stuff I like (but North Jersey can go and suck it!)
- Rural Pennsylvaniaball - Friends since the Revolutionary War started. However, our relationship is in jeopardy, but they can't kick us out, because dad won't let them.
- St. Petersburgball (Florida) - HAHA, St. Pete. We beating your team so easily, Phillies win! You cannot into World Series Champs!
- Chicagoball - We've never liked you, plus you beat us in the Stanley Cup in 2010!
- Dallasball - Remove Cowboy! Eagles Stronk!
- Bostonball - Haha, I beat you!