|“||little by little, one walks far||”|
Peruball, officially the Republic of Peruball, is a countryball in western South America. Its closest neighbors are Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Chile and Bolivia. The country is divided into 25 regions, including his capital, Lima, giving him a total area of 496,200 square miles, making him the third largest country in South America, and the 19th in the world. With a total population of about 31.77 million as of 2016, he ranks the 42nd most populous country in the world.
As it was said before, Peruball is a countryball that have been almost always betrayed in many conflicts, it have been tried to be invaded by its neighbourhood, he thinks it is because has he is one of the richest countries in resources in the world. That has caused some distrust in him, but stills being a hospitable, kind and happy countryball. It gets annoyed when people call him Canada and when Chile is around (but they basically still have a feeling of brotherhood among them).
Nowadays he welcomes Venezuelan refugees and inmigrants to live in his clay.
His national day is July 28th.
Many years ago, Inca Empireball was the largest and one of the most powerful empire in the Americas. But when the conquistadors of Spainball came, they used their more advanced technology to defeat Inca Empireball and adopted Viceroyalty of Peruball from the remnants. With the passage of years, Peruball began to fight for its independence, in which failed in the attempt. However when Argentinaball broke free of the control of Spainball, liberated Chileball, and then Peruball so declaring independence. Since that day, Peru have been a independent countryball, but along with Boliviaball they did not realize that they had ruined because of problems like the fateful Pacific War against Chileball. But Boliviaball received its deserved losing of the sea. After all those many things happened, terrorism, coups, internal and external wars, corrupt governors, along with a 27,375% inflation (1980-85) and much more, up to today.
Peruball has solved most of these problems as of 2018.
|Lava||217, 16, 35||C0-M93-Y84-K15||#D91023|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
- Russiaball - We are into good Relationships! they once gave us many stronk weapons to give friendship to Chileball but our president Velasco died early, we now into good traits! Thank you very much for the opportunity I had to go to the World Cup, I may have been eliminated ... but other South Americans are still in the World Cup.
- Spainball - My mom.
- Inca Empireball - My father, he died before I was born
- UKball - UKball schools helps our schools! We teach them to be more eco-friendly as well.
- Colombiaball - They are of good friends too! Lot of history between us, especially now since we have good president friendship, they are very close to us on culture and people, we usually are on pair when playin football, but they win more often. They gib a lot of buen cafe too!
- Brazilball - Brazil is of good friend even though they always destroy on football, we can fight Brazil on volleyball! but nadie(we) cares about that, also they huehuehue on our Doto but is of nothin serious. We gave them some clay a long time ago, but we not angry anymore.
- Argentinaball - They show a strong friendship. Argentina sold weaponry to Ecuadorball in its war against Peru although Peru had supported Argentina in Falklands War. After this, Argentina feels repented about making these decisions and feels indebted with Peru.
- Chinaball - They are closely influenced in cultural issues. Most commonly known about they gastronomic share of Chifa food, which means rice eating and is the result of mixing both culinary cultures. It is believed that primitive cultures in Peru were highly influenced by the first expeditions to America made by the chinese people or even being themselves their antecesors due to similar words in their language or the similarity presented in their traditional clothing. They also give us nice spices and sauce, to make more food!
- USAball - They are of good friends. The only problem is...THEY KEEP OF STEALING ME LLAMAS! WHY DID YOU AIR YOUR POPEYE CARTOONS ON ONE OF MY TV CHANNELS IN 2009?
- Polandball - My president is from his ancestry.
- Philippinesball - He is Peru's Archipelago brother. He is also the Estados Unidos' beloved son. Despite the fact that they are relatively distant and the two never talk that much, Peru cared for Philippine's lost Hispanic heritage. In fact, in 2008, they both talked about how Peru wanted to re-introduce the Spanish language back in the Philippines and how it would improve their trade with Hispanic countries, but sadly it was later debunked in 2009 thus leaving him upset.
- Japanball - They are actually nice people and contributed to expand our culture adding in our gastronomy the use of Ajinomoto. But in the 90s, a Peruvian-Japanese president named Alberto Fujimori came to the power and without any need (he did it for its political philosophy) started selling the most important national companies and indebting the country to other nations and even at cost of our enviroment. This, with the Pacific War, has marked the future of Peru and sometimes "japos" (a despective way of calling a japanese in Peru) are not very well received.
- Boliviaball - He was once a really close friend & brother, we once fused to become a superpower called Peru-Bolivian Confederationball but after some problems, we got seperated, then we did some treaties in order to halp us to fight future problems, but when they called us to fight Chileball, who had serious problems with them, and we were into helping, they of betrayed us and left us alone, making us lose clay and good resources. They cannot into sea now, so we no mind. JAJAJAJA
- Chileball - My coast-addicted brother. Stole land from me and landlocked Bolivia, even placed landmines to prevent me from ever coming back! Relations are improving though, as we're beginning to open up to each other and trade.
- New Zealandball - He can Into Asia Pacific Cooperation Union Like Me! But, JAJAJAJAJAJA! NEVER FORGET 2017! FINNALY AFTER 37 YEARS! I WILL BE IN A WORLD CUP!
- Australiaball - JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA! I FINALLY WON MY FIRST WORLD CUP GAME IN 40 YEARS!!!!
- Ecuadorball - WORST BROTHER BESIDES CHILE. YOU CANNOT INTO AMAZON, AND STOP SAYING I EAT PIDGEONS!! REMOVE BANANA
- Mexicoball - We both know that I HAVE BETTER GASTRONOMY AND FOOD! INCAIC EMPIRE BETTER THAN AZTEC!
- Spainball - Mother
- Portugalball - Uncle
- Franceball - Aunt
- Italyball - Uncle
- Argentinaball - Brother
- Boliviaball - Brother
- Chileball - Brother
- Colombiaball - Brother
- Costa Ricaball - Brother
- Cubaball - Brother
- Dominican Republicball - Brother
- Ecuadorball - Brother
- El Salvadorball - Brother
- Equatorial Guineaball - Brother
- Guatemalaball - Brother
- Hondurasball - Brother
- Mexicoball - Brother
- Nicaraguaball - Brother
- Panamaball - Brother
- Paraguayball - Brother
- Puerto Ricoball - Brother
- Uruguayball - Brother
- Venezuelaball - Brother
- USAball - Half Brother
- Gibraltarball - Half Brother
- Philippinesball - Adoptive Brother
- Brazilball - Cousin
- La Libertadball
- Madre de Diosball
- Piuraball - Good place for Malagasy
- San Martínball
- He hates vegans because they overexert his quinoa production capabilities.
- One of the few countryballs to have up to three flags.
- It is third for silver and copper production, and sixth for gold.
- Identifies with Bolivia on vegan-hating.
|Regions||Amazonasball • Ancashball • Apurímacball • Arequipaball • Ayacuchoball • Cajamarcaball • Callaoball • Cuzcoball • Huancavelicaball • Huánucoball • Icaball • Junínball • La Libertadball • Lambayequeball • Limaball • Lima Regionball • Loretoball • Madre de Diosball • Moqueguaball • Pascoball • Piuraball • San Martínball • Punoball • Tacnaball • Tumbesball • Ucayaliball|
|Region Capitals||Abancayball • Arequipaball (city) • Ayacuchoball (city) • Cajamarcaball (city) • Callaoball • Cerro de Pascoball • Chachapoyasball • Chiclayoball • Cuscoball • Huachoball • Huancavelicaball (city) • Huancayoball • Huánucoball (city) • Huarazball • Icaball (city) • Iquitosball • Moqueguaball (city) • Moyobambaball • Piuraball • Pucallpaball • Puerto Maldonadoball • Punoball (city) • Tacnaball (city) • Trujilloball (Peru) • Tumbesball (city)|
|Former entities||3ball • Incaball • Nazcaball • Spanish Empireball • • Peru-Bolivian Confederationball • North Peruball/South Peruball|