|This page's content is copied from Wikipedia.|
Information on this page is copied from wikipedia. You can improve this page by making its content more distinct and original. To add information about how this page can be improved, visit the talk page.
Papua New Guineaball is a country in Oceania that lives on the eastern half of the island of Papua and its offshore islands in Melanesia. He will into rich in a few years and is richest of all gunieas.
- Papua New Guineaball is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. 848 different languages are listed for the country, of which 12 are extinct (have no known living speakers).
- He is one of the poorest countries in the pacific.
- He is helped by Philippinesball into ASEAN (Timor is also helped by Philippinesball).
- He is scared of his father's training habits; Australia, ever since he was a young boy.
- He is Australiaball's son (depending on the writer's part, he is either his long lost son or an adopted one) and is currently trying to get more allowance from him.
- Because he is pretty much a rainforest, he has diverse life. He is famous for the native birds of paradise, which can't be found anywhere else (exept Tringapore's aviary)
- Even though English is the Official language of Papua New Guinea, only 2% of the population speaks it. Tok Pisin is also an official language and it has many more speakers than English
Papua New Guinea is divided into four regions.
The nation has 22 province-level divisions: twenty provinces, the Autonomous Region of Bougainvilleball and the National Capital District. Each province is divided into more districts, which are also divided into one or more Local Level Government areas.
Papua New Guinea is not a federation of provinces. The province-level divisions are as follows:
At 462,840 km2, Papua New Guinea is the world's fifty-fourth largest country by area.
The country is situated on the Pacific Ring of Fire, at the point of collision of several tectonic plates. There are a number of active volcanoes, and eruptions are frequent. Earthquakes are relatively common, sometimes accompanied by tsunamis.
The mainland of the country is the eastern half of New Guinea island, where the largest towns are also located, including Port Moresbyball (capital) and Laeball; other major islands within Papua New Guinea include New Ireland, New Britain, Manus (Which Australiaball has a detention centre on) and Bougainville.
Papua New Guinea is one of the few regions close to the equator that experience snowfall, which occurs in the most elevated parts of the mainland.
How to Draw
Draw Papua New Guineaball is not hard.
- Draw basic circle shape
- Slash (\) the circle into two side
- The left/bottom side is black
- The right/top side is red
- Draw five white stars on the black side
- Draw a yellow then draw a bird-of-paradise sillouette on the red side
- Add eyes, and you've finished
|Papua New Guinea, cannibal PNGs|
|Provinces|| Bougainvilleball • Central Provinceball • East New Britainball • East Sepikball • Eastern Highlandsball • Engaball • Gulfball • Helaball • Jiwakaball • Madangball • Manusball • Milne Bayball • Morobeball • National Capital Districtball • New Irelandball • Oroball • Sandaunball • Simbuball • Southern Highlandsball • West New Britainball • Western Provinceball • Western Highlandsball • |
|Historical entities||British Papuaball • German New Guineaball • British New Guineaball • British Papua New Guineaball|