Ottawaball is the capital of Canadaball. He is one of the largest cityballs in Ontarioball and Canadaball. He was founded in 1826 as Bytownball and renamed to Ottawaball in 1855. Being on the border with Quebecball, he also speaks French. Besides having the NHL's Senators, he also has an OHL team, the Ottawa 67s. He also has a CFL team called the Redblacks (formerly the Rough Riders).
Ottawaball also hosts Winterlude, its own winter carnival. And when the Rideau Canal freezes over in the wintertime, it becomes a massive skating rink. In fact, it's the longest skating rink in the world.
Ottawaball also has two major universities: the University of Ottawa and Carleton University.
- Canadaball - Father, helps speak for him as capital.
- Torontoball - Bastards with an ego, we're better than you at hockey, butthurts! He also uses crack cocaine.
- Montrealball - Don't get cocky, we'll always be better than you in the NHL!
- Calgaryball - You suck at hockey.
- Edmontonball - You suck at hockey.
- Gatineauball - We love you, but we have a better CHL team!
- Netherlandsball: I sheltered his Royal Family when he was anschlussed by Nazi Germanyball during WWII, and as thanks he gives us tulips - we have a Tulip Festival every year.
- Swedenball - Gave me the Senators' star player, Erik Karlsson. We love you, Borkman!
How to draw
Draw Ottawaball isn't very difficult:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw a white drawing that seems a 6 (see the flag)
- Draw the right part of the ball of this green
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
|Oh Canada, eh?|
|Provinces||Albertaball ( Calgaryball • Edmontonball) • British Columbiaball ( Vancouverball • Victoriaball) • Manitobaball ( Winnipegball) • New Brunswickball (Frederictonball • Monctonball) • Newfoundland and Labradorball (St. John'sball) • Nova Scotiaball ( Halifaxball) • Ontarioball ( Ottawaball • Torontoball) • Prince Edward Islandball (Charlottetownball) • Quebecball ( Montrealball • Quebec Cityball) • Saskatchewanball ( Reginaball (Saskatchewan) • Saskatoonball)|
|Territories ||Northwest Territoriesball (Yellowknifeball) • Nunavutball (Iqaluitball) • Yukonball (Whitehorseball)|
|Former entities||Aboriginals ( Eskimosball) • British Empireball ( British Canadaball • Republic of Canadaball) • French Empireball ( French Canadaball)|
|Expect the Poutine attack!|