|“||The person below is hella gay.||”|
— Oregon on his southern neighbour
Nowadays, Oregonball celebrates trying to be Cascadiaball. He is also a popular state in pop culture, being the set location of many movies and TV shows, such as The Goonies, Portlandia, The Angry Beavers, and more famously, Gravity Falls.
Like in New Jerseyball, Oregonball prohibits self-service gas stations.
- Japanball: My best bro! Everything about him is awesome, from his food, to his tech, to his animation and art. some of his people love me as much as I love him, too!
- Taiwanball: Another fellow Asian friend! His food is delishous, as well as his imports. His evil mainland brother may not want us to recognize him, but we do so anyways!
- Mexicoball: Not a bad guy, some of his people have moved into me. His food is also really good
- British Columbiaball: Any friend of Washingtonball is a friend of mine! Him and me like driving and modifying cars together,
usually street-illegal Nissan Skylines. While he doesn't have weed, he makes up for that with his awesome beer!
- Washingtonball: He's a nice guy, but he keeps saying he gets more rain than me. He likes to hang out when I bring some weed along
- Californiaball: He's okay, but I hate it when he blabs about being the biggest state in the West. I do like his sushi though
- Idahoball: Not too much to say about him. I don't like that he hasn't legalized weed yet, but he makes great potatoes
- Chinaball: Look, your food and culture is great and all, but can you stop being a dick to your people? The only great wall you need is the stone one, not a firewall...
AND GIVE TAIWAN INDIPENDENCE ALREADY!
How to draw
Like almost every US state, Oregonball is a seal on a blue background:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw a yellow seal of Oregon
- Draw with yellow the script STATE OF OREGON (over the seal) and 1859 (under it)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.