|“||The person below is hella gay.||”|
— Oregon on his southern neighbour
Nowadays, Oregonball celebrates trying to be Cascadiaball. He is also a popular state in pop culture, being the set location of many movies and TV shows, such as The Goonies, Portlandia, The Angry Beavers, and more famously, Gravity Falls.
- Japanball: My best bro! Everything about him is awesome, from his food, to his tech, to his animation and art. some of his people love me as much as I love him, too!
- Taiwanball: Another fellow Asian friend! His food is delishous, as well as his imports. His evil mainland brother may not want us to recognize him, but we do so anyways!
- Mexicoball: Not a bad guy, some of his people have moved into me. His food is also really good
- British Columbiaball: Any friend of Washingtonball is a friend of mine! Him and me like driving and modifying cars together,
usually street-illegal Nissan Skylines. While he doesn't have weed, he makes up for that with his awesome beer!
- Washingtonball: He's a nice guy, but he keeps saying he gets more rain than me. He likes to hang out when I bring some weed along
- Californiaball: He's okay, but I hate it when he blabs about being the biggest state in the West. I do like his sushi though
- Idahoball: Not too much to say about him. I don't like that he hasn't legalized weed yet, but he makes great potatoes
- Chinaball: Look, your food and culture is great and all, but can you stop being a dick to your people? The only great wall you need is the stone one, not a firewall...
AND GIVE TAIWAN INDIPENDENCE ALREADY!
How to draw
Like almost every US state, Oregonball is a seal on a blue background:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw a yellow seal of Oregon
- Draw with yellow the script STATE OF OREGON (over the seal) and 1859 (under it)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.