Okinawaball is a prefectureball and he is the brother of Japanball that lives now in her house. Okinawaball in the past was know as Ryukyu Kingdomball, Japanball's brother. Okinawaball can into kawaii, sushi, and burger.
Okinawaball is slightly discriminated by Japanball, because residents in Okinawaball look different with mainland Japanball residents.
Okinawaball is the younger brother of Japanball, in the 1400s he was know as Ryukyu Kingdomball. He was a independent countryball, but now lives with Japanball. He lives with Japanball since 1873, or 1879.
In 1945, USAball occupied Okinawaball's clay, on his way to sort Japanball out. They were both given free therapy by USAball after the war, and Okinawaball was readopted by Japanball when USAball agreed to let him go in 1972. He is currently helping Japanball claim the Diauyuotai Islands clay.
- Chinaball - Cousin.
- Japanball -Older Sister and Role model.
- USAball - Other role model.
- Taiwanball - Cousin.
- South Koreaball - Cousin. Hates Japan doe.
- Philippinesball - Neighbors.
- Hong Kongball - Best freinds.
- Macauball - Other best freind.
- 1ball (aka Mongoloidball) - ancestor.
Okinawa is very friendly to the other countryballs, despite not being an independent one himself. He gives them his balls.....of rice that is! Okinawa also gives them his Sushi, Onigiri, Seaweed, Aquarius, and Sweet Poetatoe. He gives tourists a special suprise, MOSQIUTO BITES!
Thoughts on foreign powers Edit
- Japanball - Best Sister ever.
- USAball -Taught me the way of the burger. 2nd adoptive father.
- UKball - Tea drinking father of 2nd adoptive father
- ISISball - Why are you hating USAball and Russiaball???
- Polandball - Cannot into space. Nice guy though.
- Canadaball - Hockey playing adoptive uncle.
- ASEANball - I hate them, unless they can into kawaii.
- Italyball and Germanyball - Can into homosex! But were adoptive dad No. 1's former best friends.
- North Koreaball- LEAVE SOUTH KOREABALL ALONE OR ELSE JAPAN WIRR KIRR YUO! Or me. IDK BUT STAY AWAY FROM SOUTH KOREABALL!
- South Koreaball - Im so sorry you had to hear that. Good friend.