Organization of American Statesball, formerly the
Illuminati Pan-American Unionball, is an inter-continental organizationball of countryballs in the Americas.
He was founded for the purposes of regional solidarity and cooperation among its member balls. Headquartered in WashingtonDCball (USAball), the OASball members are the 35 independent countryballs of the Americas.
The idea of founding him dates back to the late nineteenth century and consolidated in 1948 at Bogotaball, but its foundation was delayed by some disturbances and had to sign the charter in a private school.
- Antigua and Barbudaball
- Costa Ricaball
- Cubaball - Suspended.
- Dominican Republicball
- El Salvadorball
- St. Luciaball
- St. Vincent and the Grenadinesball
- St. Kitts and Nevisball
- Trinidad and Tobagoball
- Venezuelaball - Leaving.
- UNball - Like us, but bigger.
- UNASURball - Fellow
- Cubaball - We suspended it because of dictatorship. Then we changed our mind, but they won't come back
because of dictatorship
- Trinidad and Tobagoball - They left the American Convention on Human Rights in 1998. Sad.
- Venezuelaball - Wants to leave because OASball demands democracy, but will have to wait for 2 years. Owe us monies anyway, so he can't leave before paying. He already left our beloved American Convention on Human Rights in 2012.
|International||League of Nationsball (1920-1946) • Comeconball (1949-1991) • UNball (template) • OECDball • OPECball • BRICSbricks|
|Regional||African Unionball • Arab Leagueball • Arab Maghreb Unionball • ASEANball • Baltic Assemblyball • CISball • EUball • Eurasian Unionball • OASball • OICball • UNASURball • Union for the Mediterraneanball • SAARCball • SCOball • SEATOball (1955-1977) • CEFTAball • EFTAball • WEUball (1954-2011) • Visegrád Groupball • OSCEball • Turkic Councilball • Nordic Councilball|
|Military alliances||NATOball • Warsaw Pactball (1955-1991) • SEATOball (1955-1977) • CSTOball • WEUball (1954-2011)|