The island was placed under the authority of the Australiaball in 1914. In 2016 Norfolk Islandball experienced reduced autonomy.
- He wants to be independent, Australiaball offered it autonomy, which it accepted. He then ran out of money. He can no longer into self-government and now has the same laws as NSWball.
- Obvious acts of superiority to the mainland
- It's still stuck in the 1800's and clings to its heritage/culture, which comes from a dishonourable mutiny of a British Ship.
- Australiaball - Gib independence!
- New Zealandball - Can i borrow some more money pls?
- Fijiball - Sort of related.
- UKball - Rather him than Australia. Please! Save Me! We have Tea!
- Almost all Polynesian and Melanesian Islands - Would you stop? Taking away all the tourism monies.
How to draw
Draw Norfolk Islandball is very easy:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three vertical stripes, green, white and green
- Draw a green tree in the center
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
| Commonwealth of |
|Mainland States/Territories||Australian Capital Territoryball • Jervis Bay Territoryball • New South Walesball • Northern Territoryball • Queenslandball • South Australiaball • Tasmaniaball • Victoriaball • Western Australiaball|
|Overseas Territories||Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Australian Antarctic Territoryball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos (Keeling) Islandsball • Coral Sea Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Norfolk Islandball|
|Former entities||Australian aboriginalsball • British Australiaball • North Australiaball (1846–47) • North Australiaball and Central Australiaball (1927–31)|