|“||Hello, I'm a Nigerian Prince. I need a place to hide my funds and assets. If you give me your Paypal info then I can give you 15% of ze royal treasury. The money will stay in there until I can fix the current Nigerian rebellions dividing this country.||”|
— Nigeriaball when scamming others
|“||Why are yuo running?||”|
Nigeriaball, officially the Federal Republic of Nigeriaball, is a countryball in Southwest Africa. His clay borders with the Beninball in the west, Chadball and Cameroonball in the east, and Nigerball in the north. The country is divided into 36 states, along with one federal capital territory being his capital Abujaball, giving him a total of 356,669 square miles, making him the 14th largest country in Africa, and the 31st largest country in the world. As of 2016. he has a population of 186 million.
Being geographically in Africa gives Nigeria the ability to join African Unionball, as well as UNball for being a fully independent sovereign state. With his growing economy, in a few years he could be in G20.
It is one of the richest countryballs in Africa (his flag even looks like money), and has a huge economy. It has the largest population in Africa, and is ranked 7th biggest population in the world. He is the closest country to becoming developed in Africa. Nigeriaball gets his money from sending emails to other countryballs and than scamming them.
His national day is October 1st.
Reputation and Relevant Issues
It has a religious divide, which is experienced by most central African nations, that being the north tending to the Islamic religion, and the south tending to a Christian religion focus. This causes problems within the social and governmental orientation of the country, as it does not have a central vision to bind the country and move it forward. This has lead to the birth of Boko Haramball, although a militaristic president (Who was a former dictator of the nation), is fixing that.
Nigeriaball has the reputation of being a conman, as its population conducts a large amount of fraud and email cases, most notably the love interest in medical trouble scam, or the rich Nigerian prince scam. Despite this, most Nigerians hate scammers.
|Spanish Green||0, 135, 81||C100-M0-Y40-K47||#008751|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
- Chadball - THANKS FOR SHOOTING TERRORISTS.
- USAball - Buy more of my oil plox! Also, please send monies so I can get back into power. We have similar cuisines! A genetic study observed that around 50% of the overall ancestry of the African Americans of USA traces back to the Yoruba of my clay (and also southern Benin). Help your brother from Africa !!!
- UKball - My dad. He's good and buys my oil. One of his British Youtubers "KSI" is descended from nigerians.
- Nigerball - We've come to an understanding...
- Beninball - Small, Irrelevant and Francophone neighbour. But he is of part Yoruba like me.
- Togoball - He is not of yoruba, but still nice neighbor and friend.
- EUball -Thanks for removing terrorists.
- Indiaball - Good friend of mine from Asia. He sometimes goes to my clay for tour and I do the same as well.
He's my rival in terms of famous internet scams.
- South Africaball - We have the biggest economies of Africa and he is a BRICS member (invest here pls !)
- Indonesiaball - Yuor Indomie Noodle taste SO GOOD!!!, Let's trade it with me oil.
- Ghanaball - He also loves Indomie! Also can into rapper just like me (big shaq)
- Râmnicu Vâlceaball -
Secret Scamming partner
- Liberiaball, Guineaball, Sierra Leoneball - STOP INFECTING MY NATION WITH EBOLA...OK?
- Boko Haramball - YOU F**KING PEDOPHILE! GIB BACK MY GIRLS and F**K OFF YOU DIRTY ASSHOLE!
- Cameroonball - GIB BACK BAKASSI RIGHT NOW!!!!
- Ghanaball - YOUR RICE SUCKS!!!! OUR JOLLOF RICE IS BETTER THAN YUORS! YUO CAN'T INTO MAKINGS RICE!!! REMOVE GHANAIAN JOLLOF RICE!!!!!!!!!
- Ivory Coastball - Football rivals.
IM WAY BETTER THAN YUO AT FOOTBALL!!!!! 2014 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!!!!
- Argentinaball - They beat us at the World Cup, and knocked us out of the group stage.
THAT WAS TOTALLY A HANDBALL PENALTY IN THE SECOND HALF AND YOU KNOW IT
| Federal |
|States||Abujaball • Abiaball • Adamawaball • Akwa Ibomball • Anambraball • Bauchiball • Bayelsaball • Benueball • Bornoball ( Boko Haramball) • Cross Riverball • Deltaball • Ebonyiball • Edoball • Ekitiball • Enuguball • Gombeball • Imoball • Jigawaball • Josball • Kadunaball • Kanoball • Katsinaball • Kebbiball • Kogiball • Kwaraball • Lagosball • Nasarawaball • Nigerball • Ogunball • Ondoball • Osunball • Oyoball • Plateauball • Riversball • Sokotoball • Tarababall • Yobeball • Zamfaraball|
|Former entities||Migrants from East • Kanem-Bornu Empireball • Kingdom of Hausaball • British Northern Nigeriaball • British Southern Nigeriaball • British Nigeriaball • Federation of Nigeriaball • Biafraball|
|Northern Africa||Algeriaball • Egyptball • Libyaball • Mauritaniaball • Moroccoball • Tunisiaball|
|Southern Africa||Angolaball • Botswanaball • Eswatiniball • Lesothoball • Malawiball • Mozambiqueball • Namibiaball • South Africaball • Zambiaball • Zimbabweball|
|East Africa||Comorosball • Djiboutiball • Ethiopiaball • Eritreaball • Kenyaball • Madagascarball • Mauritiusball • Rwandaball • Seychellesball • Somaliaball • South Sudanball • Sudanball • Tanzaniaball • Ugandaball|
|West Africa||Beninball • Burkina Fasoball • Cape Verdeball • Gambiaball • Ghanaball • Guinea-Bissauball • Guineaball • Liberiaball • Maliball • Nigerball • Nigeriaball • Senegalball • Sierra Leoneball • Togoball|
|Central Africa||Burundiball • Cameroonball • Central African Republicball • Chadball • Congoball • DR Congoball • Equatorial Guineaball • Gabonball • São Tomé and Príncipeball|
|Former members||Tanganyikaball • Zanzibarball|