|“||If I’d lived in Roman times, I’d have lived in Rome. Today, America is the Roman empire, and New York is Rome itself. New York is the center of the earth.||”|
— John Lennon
New Yorkball is one of the 50 stateballs of USAball.
He is usually overshadowed by NYCball(Fake New York), but has a successful liberal government in Albanyball, and when his upstate side (REAL New York) is given the chance, he can be really nice. Also, Rochesterball cannot into the normal weather.
He was the eleventh state to ratify the Constitution, on July 26, 1788.
- Netherlandsball - Great Grandpa.
- UKball- Mother
- USAball - Father
- Original Thirteen Colonies - Original thirteen siblings
Major Cityballs Edit
- Albanyball - Capitalball
- New York Cityball - Yuo kno who he is
- Buffaloball - Has Niagara Falls
- Rochesterball - Upstate cityball
- Syracuseball - Upstate cityball
Relations With StateballsEdit
- Californiaball - Your Hollywood whores are getting really annoying! And stop thinking you're the greatest state of all! I am!
- Massachusettsball - You will pay for your witch trials, you conservative prick. You may have anchlussed me in a few alternate future vids, but that will never happen MOFO!
- New Jerseyball - Favorite toilet.
How to draw Edit
Like almost every US state, New Yorkball is only a coat of arms on a blue background:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw the coat of arms of New York (state) in the center
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.