|“||This kukri is the last thing you'll ever see!||”|
NepalRawr (officially known as the Federal Democratic Republic of NepalRawr
or Nepalosaurus) is a species of theropod dinosaur which lived in the Gurkhassic period non-ball country landlocked between Indiaball and Chinaball within the Himalayas. He is notable for containing many of the world's highest mountains, including Mount Everest. It has a monster shape because its unique triangular flag is a freak amongst regular flags.
NepalRawr's birth date is unknown, since no written records exist of that, maybe he is born as 1ball or from a 2ball, because they are many people from his clay look like somewhat a fusion of 2ball and 1ball. But he is generally believed to have been born in 1768, and is believed to have descended from the Indian princely state Rawrs, because of their similar shapes. A small part of his clay was seceded to UKball in 1816 after the Anglo-Nepalese War. It has remained neutral in clay disputes between his neighbours of Indiaball and Chinaball. He is famous for having the highest mountains on his clay, something which Tuvaluball and Maldivesball envy. He is also famous and respected for producing very fierce Gurkha warriors that have fought for UKball against Empire of Japanball and Talibanball, amongst others.
On 1 June 2001, there was a massacre in the royal palace. King Birendra, Queen Aishwarya and seven other members of the royal family were killed. The alleged perpetrator was Crown Prince Dipendra, who allegedly committed suicide (he died three days later) shortly thereafter. This outburst was alleged to have been Dipendra's response to his parents' refusal to accept his choice of wife. Nevertheless, there is speculation and doubts among Nepali citizens about who was responsible.
Following the carnage, King Birendra's brother Gyanendra inherited the throne. On 1 February 2005, King Gyanendra dismissed the entire government and assumed full executive powers to quash the violent Maoist movement, but this initiative was unsuccessful because a stalemate had developed in which the Maoists were firmly entrenched in large expanses of countryside but could not yet dislodge the military from numerous towns and the largest cities. In September 2005, the Maoists declared a three-month unilateral ceasefire to negotiate.
He evolved into republic when the monarchy was abolished in 2008 after a civil war against Monarchists, Republicans and Communists.
In 2015, NepalRawr was left unconscious and injured for several days after being struck by a strong earthquake which shook not only his clay, but also Indiaball's. USAball, Chinaball and especially Indiaball and many other countryballs came to their help. Though Indiaball is bloody opportunist and instead of helping people, they were just taking pictures. At present Indiaball has imposed blockade on NepalRawr.
NepalRawr, can be very fierce and very gentlemanlike, and his 'speech' can often be translated to perfect English that often follows the speech patterns of other (former) Anglospheric countryballs, usually UKball, Indiaball, and Tringapore. Since he is so similar to Indiaball, Nepalrawr has suspicions that Indiaball has plans to Anschluss. Maybe one day India and China will split him up like a tasty take. BUT GURKHA WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!
|Crimson||220, 20, 60||C0-M91-Y73-K14||#DC143C|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Dark Powder Blue||0, 56, 147||C100-M62-Y0-K42||#003893|
- UKball - Scared Of Nepal as the only clay not totally claimed.
- New Zealandball - RAWR ROARR RAWR RAWWWREWR RAWR (My Everest friend, we both became the first ones to climb the tallest mountain in the world).
- UNball - RAWWWW ROEARR (Thanks for giving aid during the earrrrrthqauke).
- OhioRawr, TampaRawr and NantucketRawr- RAWR ROARRRR RAOARR ROAEAR RAWR! (Best US state, best US city and best US island ever! Is of also best friends cause we can into RAWR!)
- Chileworm, Japanball, Indonesiaball, Iranball - RAAAAAAWR ROER (Earrrrrrthquake buddies)
- Indiaball - RAWR ROR ROAR RURURU RARURI REROWR RAWR (I kinda hate him but we are too similar to be enemies. Lots of Gurkha in his army.)
- Chinaball - ROR RUARY RAWREW ROAWR REW. RUAR ROW RAWR RARAWR! RAWR ROER!! (Largest trade partner and very helpful to us since India blockade us and further before. But he stole a part of Everest from me! NEVER FORGET!!)
- Tibetball - RAWR RAWR RUARR RAWR (I don't think much about him but we share Mount Everest, Tibet doesn't like that I have good trade relations with China)
- Bhutanball - 1990R RAWR ROER!!! RURW REWR RYAWR. RAWR RYWR ROAERRW!!! (1990s NEVER FORGET!!! But still Himalayan buddies. But, I'M STILL A MONSTER OF HIMALAYAS!!!)
- Talibanball - REWR RAWR RYWR ROARRRWW (Terrified of Gurkha because my soldiers removed him in his own mountains. Don't mess with Gurkha!)
- Gypsyball - RAWR RUYAR. RUOEAEAWR ROR??? (Such disgrace. Why do I even related to that abomination???)
- ReichRawr - ROER RAWYUOR! RAWR! (Bork and flag stealer! RAWR!)
- JapanRawr - RAWR! RUOR REWAR ROEW? Rawr! why does everyone wants to steal my Bork!
How to draw
Drawing NepalRawr is an very hard due to its unusual shape:
- Draw a rectangle
- Rub out two triangle shapes from it (the result should be a 5 sided shape that does not self-intersect)
- Draw two white figures (one on each "triangle part", the top figure is shaped like a rising sun Not that kind of rising sun and the bottom figure is shaped like a sun with rays pointing out)
- Draw an outline of the 5 sided original shape
- Colour the 5-sided inner shape red, white and the five sided outer shape blue
- Draw teeth on the part that's shaped like this "<"
- Draw the eyes (and optionally the eyebrows) and you've finished.
|Development regions ||Eastern Development Regionrawr • Central Development Regionrawr ( Kathmanduball) • Western Development Regionrawr • Mid-Western Development Regionrawr • Far-Western Development Regionrawr|
|Former entities ||Migrants from the West (Indo-Aryans) • Magadhaball • Nandaball • Mauryaball • Guptaball • Kirat Dynastyball • Licchavi Kingdomball • Malla Dynastyball • Gorkha Kingdomball • Kingdom of NepalRawr|