Burma was led by military dictatorships from 1962 until 2010 and got overthrown governments multiple times.
Burmaball is officially Buddhist. He is even brother of Tibetball. RICE IS OF BURMA.
Burma (Myanmar) has tried to get friends around the world. Burma is also in ASEAN with outher Southeast Asian countries
- Indiaball - Nice and related brother, but GIB ANDAMANS
- Bangladeshball - trade parteners and poverty
- Chinaball - they think they are the better Asian. We will be good trade parteners with them. They will help us with everything from roads to oil. We may recognize that they are communist, but we share some ethnic groups. RICE IS OF BURMA
- USAball - Gave us democracy and we fight! Who cares about socialismand protests, we established relations and met them. We, and Liberiaball are of NON-METRIC
- Thailandball -
WHO THE HELL ARE YUO? FORMER COLONY, ENEMYwe have similar food. Were in ASEAN. Call me if yuo needing maid.
- Cambodiaball - YOU WANNA BE EATEN ALIVE, HUH? WELL GO AHEAD, DIE! YOU DIE AND YOU GO WAY DEEP INTO HELL! But he's my buddhist friend. Both had empires. Were in ASEAN
- Laosball - we know them, another ASEAN friend
- Israelcube - gib food
- Iranball - They're government is fine
- Lithuaniaball - They think we stole their flag on chan. Sometimes, friends.
- Taiwanball - Used to mix up our flags until 2010.
- North Koreaball - enjoy good dictatorship relations
- UKball - Daddy,
I HATE YUO
- Vietnamball - Both can into good military.
DONT REMOVE ME, PSYCHOPATH
- Serbiaball We have same objectives (REMOVE KEBAB)
|Republic of Myanmar (aka Burma)|
|States/Regions||Kachin Stateball • Kayah Stateball • Kayin Stateball • Chin Stateball • Sagaing Regionball • Tanintharyi Regionball • Bago Regionball • Magway Regionball • Mandalay Regionball • Mon Stateball • Rakhine Stateball • Yangon Regionball • Shan Stateball • Ayeyarwady Regionball|
|Main cities||Rangoonball • Mandalayball • Naypyidawball (capital) • Mawlamyineball • Taunggyiball • Monywaball|
|Historical entities||Indochinese natives • Pyuball • Arakaneseball • Toungooball • Konbaungball • British Burmaball • State of Burmaball • Socialist Burmaball|
|Association of South East Asian Nations|
|Members||Indonesiaball • Malaysiaball • Philippinesball • Tringapore • Thailandball • Bruneiball • Vietnamball • Laosball • Myanmarball • Cambodiaball|
|Observers||Papua New Guineaball • East Timorball|