Montrealball born as a 3ball, adopted by Franceball and Canadaball. When the French claimed Canada as part of France, they created two cities, one was Quebec and the other was Ville-Marie, which later was renamed Montreal. When the British have captured New France, Montreal was just a village. But it was about to turn into the world's most populated French city outside of France.
Montrealball hosted Expo 67 as well as the 1976 Summer Olympics. He also hosts the Canadian Grand Prix, a major stop on the Formula 1 auto-racing circuit. His hockey team, the Canadiens, have won more Stanley Cups than any other (23). He had a baseball team called the Expos (which had the best record in the major leagues in 1994 before a strike began), but DCball took it from him in 2005 and renamed it the Nationals.
How to draw Edit
Draw Montrealball isn't difficult:
- Draw a red + cross in the basic circle shape
- Draw in each quarter (from up-left, clockwise) a blue fleur-de-lys, an English Red Rose, a shamrock and a purple flower
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Washington DCball - Expos, plox comings back. Je missings yuo. But at least we have better hockey team
- TampaRawr - Je heard about yuor baseball team, l'Rays lookings into new stadium. If l'Rays cannot into new stadium, can je havings him? GIB BASEBALL TEAM OF RAYS PLOX! THEY CAN INTO BEINGS NEW EXPOS!
|Oh Canada, eh?|
|Provinces||Albertaball ( Calgaryball • Edmontonball) • British Columbiaball ( Vancouverball) • Manitobaball • New Brunswickball • Newfoundland and Labradorball • Nova Scotiaball • Ontarioball ( Ottawaball • Torontoball) • PEIball • Quebecball ( Montrealball) • Saskatchewanball|
|Territories||Northwest Territoriesball • Nunavutball • Yukonball|
|Former entities||Aboriginals ( Eskimosball) • British Empireball ( British Canadaball • Republic of Canadaball) • French Empireball ( French Canadaball)|