Mayaball represents the Mayas in the world of countryballs. He could into pyramid building. Contrary to popular belief he was not often into sacrifices, that was more Aztecball's thing. Was killed by Spainball, though it is said his civilization was already in decline long before Spainball came, possibly because of drought. His descendants live on with Guatemalaball. They were subject to genocide in 1980's, but survive still.
Its calender ended on December 21st 2012, Western people thought that it was the date for the end of the world.
- El Salvadorball
- Costa Ricaball
- Quintana Rooball
How to draw
There are two mode for drawing Mayaball. After drawing, you can add spear, Mayan shield or feather headdress.
First (and most difficult) method
- Draw the basic circle and color it of yellow
- Draw the glyph of sun
- Add two alien eyes and it's finished.
Second (and simpler) method
It's based on most official flag:
- Divide the basic circle shape with a transparent X cross
- Color the quarters in this mode (clockwise, from upper one): black, yellow, red, white
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.