Falklandsball/Malvinasball is an archipelago in the Atlantic ocean, a few hundred kilometres from Argentinaball's clay. He has around 3,400 inhabitants. He is autonomous for his internal affairs, but UKball handles the defence and foreign affairs along with other national based issues. Technically it is part of EUball's clay. Both Argentinaball and UKball lay claim to him
(he cannot into Argentina).
He was uninhabited at the point where the Europeballs found him. The first landings on the territory was from UKball. He was not inhabited until 1746. France transferred claim to Spainball, and then it was given to UKball (1771). Both Spainball and UKball had settlements until that sorta started heading south...
Argentinaball tried to retain its influence, but in 1832 that didn't work out, and UKball returned the next year. Stanleyball was then founded in 1845, and the port became known for repairing damaged ships coming from the pacific.
It's role was reaffirming British claims to sections of the Antarctic region for the first half of the 20th Century, along with providing a south american base during WWI and WWII. They are currently looking for oil.
- UKball - Good father.
- USAball - BEST BIG BROTHER EVER! U Own me for a month!
- Stanleyball (Falklands) - Good son.
- Antarcticaball - I like you.
- British Antarcticaball - Nearby fellow British territory.
- Chileball - Good general, nice uncle and friend of the Iron Lady (because of Pinochet). Nowadays, the Argies' little bookworm. Also does not support Argentina's claim to me.
- Port Louisball - First son, owned by the French.
- Australiaball, New Zealandball, and Walesball - Fellow sheep farmers.
- Argentinaball - Mark my words. I don't want you. (Well 99.8% of us don't), sorry for insulting your former president.
- Franceball and Spainball - Didn't want me enough... (though France did a little bit more than Spain did)
- Peruball and Venezuelaball - JERKS WHO HELPED MR. GALTIKERI!
- Rest of South America (especially Guyanaball) - Lame, undeveloped and poor