Maineball is USAball's northernmost state east of the Mississippi, located in New Englandball and is the only US stateball that can into a single-syllable name, and a single border with another state.
He likes lobster, fishing, potatos, Moxie, logging, guns, clam chowda and now, smoking weed.
Maineball was born a 3ball, and was visited by Vikings and Portugalball breifly before being adopted by Franceball and UKball at the same time. They got mad about it, and it led to the French and Indian War. After that, Maineball was formally adopted by UKball and given to a gift of clay to Colonial USAball. He still, however, always has had French as his second langauge and New Brunswickball as a stepbrother that he loves.
When he was adopted by Colonial USAball, he was declared part of Massachusettsball. After the Revolutinary War, he didn't like being part of Massachusettsball and seceded from it during the Missouri Compromise in 1820 to become a US Stateball.
The Franceballs who settled Maineball were exiled on the suspicion of working against UKball for Franceball during the French and Indian War and went on to become Cajunball. During the Revoltinary War, Maine tried to invade Canada, but it ended badly
How to draw
Like almost all US states, he's only a coat of arms on a blue background:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw the coat of arms of Maine in the center
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- His capital, Augusta, is not his largest city. His largest city is Portlandball. NOT Portland in Oregonball.
- The Gulf of Maine is named after him.
- The USS Maine was sunken during Cubaball's war of independence against Spainball. This was the main cause of USAball declaring war on Spainball.
| New Englandball: A |
|Connecticutball • Maineball • Massachusettsball ( Bostonball) • New Hampshireball • Rhode Islandball • Vermont Republicball|
|Cities||Bostonball • Hartfordball • Providenceball|
|Soon to be New England||New Brunswickball • New Scotlandball • Upstate New Yorkball • Prince Edward Islandball • The Parts of Quebecball South of the St. Lawrence|