As the rival of San Franciscoball, he steals San Franciscoball's water and San Franciscoball steals his culture. He is also is of home of many celebrities.
Los Angelesball born as a 3ball and was adopted as a pueblo (town) by the Spanish Empireball in September 4, 1781. The Queen of the Angels is an honorific of the Virgin Mary (and this is the explanation of why Los Angelesball is a Catholic). The pueblo remained a small ranch town for decades, but by 1820, the population had increased to about 650 residents.
When Spanish Empireball was defeated by Franceball in Europe, New Spainball and his brothers realized that was the perfect chance to fight for their LIBERTADES and fought against Spainball. New Spainball achieved its independence from the Spanish Empireball in 1821 and changed his name to Mexicoball, and the pueblo of Los Angelesball continued as a part of Mexicoball. Mexicoball made Los Angelesball the Californiaball regional capital.
One day Californiaball broke off in a fight with Mexicoball and got his own independence with the help of USAball. Then it joined USAball, but it took a long war with Mexicoball before he agreed. Unfortunately Los Angelesball. Los angeles ceased to be a capital.
When USAball took over, he built a railway for Los Angelesball that helped bring migrants from other stateballs to SoCal to work on the local oil industry. Later, LAball built Hollywood and pioneered USAball's film industry, making out a fortune and his name known around the world. He expanded rapidly and made him reliant on water from Northern part of the state. He also became reliant on the freeways that Californiaball and USAball built for him and developed a car-dependent lifestyle that puts him in control of all the suburban cities around him.
However, as of recently, he is of losing people, like New York Cityball and Chicagoball, due to the increasing costs of living and high crime, and grows mainly on international migration, whilst Houstonball, Dallasball and Denverball have a domestic migration, over 10% a year. So it wouldn't be impossible that he would be bumped to being the third city again, especially as Houstonball is bound to overtake Chicagoball, and he might even be next in line.
On 31 July 2017, it was reported that Los Angelesball made a deal with the IOC to host the 2028 Summer Olympics, thus giving the honor of hosting the 2024 Olympics to Parisball.
- Californiaball - Padre.
- Riversideball - SUBURB. and fellow SoCal buddy.
- San Diegoball - Only other serious SoCal brotha,
but doesn't really fit my SoCal mold... Still, good to visit during spring break. However, he hates me for stealing his Chargers.
- San Franciscoball - Hippie arch-nemesis, but has got some pretty great water.
- San Joseball - NorCal, but keep sending me the latest technology.
- Oaklandball - Good friend
- Las Vegasball - Gib me Raiders. But I do film projects and gamblings with over the spring break.
- New York Cityball - Y U NO SMALLER THAN ME!?!?!?!?!?!?
- Chicagoball - Sore at me for taking the second largest city spot from him in 1990.
- St. Louisball - Hates me for stealing his football team.
- Houstonball - Don't even think about it, I'm not giving up my second place!!!
How to draw
Draw Los Angelesball is almost easy:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three vertical stripes (with triangles), green, yellow and red
- Draw the coat of arms of Los Angeles in the center
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.