Lithuaniaball is a countryball in Northern Europe.
One of the three Balticballs, sibling of Latviaball and stepsister Estoniaball. Lithuaniaball's history has been marked with some glorious moments.Has an on-again, off-again relationship with Poland - allying together when an attack from their archenemy Kingdom of Prussiaball would be imminent and hating the guts out of each-other the rest of the time. Lithuaniaball has also fought against Russiaball for many centuries under the name of "Grand Dutchy of Lithuania".
Lithuaniaball has the hottest temper out of all Balticballs. Has even earned it a nickname "North Italianball". On a plus side, such hot temper makes his fierce and at times able to resist various invaders, but on the minus side, it makes his difficult to get along with its neighbours - Lithuaniaball makes it to Russiaball's list of the most hated countries almost every year.
The Proudest Moments of History: Edit
- On March 9, 1009, Lithuaniaball was mentioned for the first time in history.
- In 1253 - Lithuaniaball is a kingdom.
- 15th century - Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball was the largest state in Europe.
- 1410 - Together with Polandball it won against Prussiaball's crusaders in the Battle of Grunwald.
- 1605 - Together with Polandball it won against Swedenball in the Battle of Kircholm.
- On May 3, 1791 - Together with Polandball, became the first country in Europe to adopt constitution.
- March 11, 1990 - Lithuaniaball becomes the first country to leave the Sovietball.
- March 29, 2004 - Lithuaniaball joins NATO.
- May 1, 2004 - Lithuaniaball joins EU.
- January 1, 2015 - Lithuaniaball joins Eurozone.
- 2016 - Lithuaniaball helps Latviaball into finding potatoes.
Before partitions of Poland:Edit
For centuries, the southeastern shores of the Baltic Sea were inhabited by various Baltic tribes. In the 1230s, the Lithuanian lands were united by Mindaugas, the King of Lithuania, and the first unified Lithuanian state, the Kingdom of Lithuania, was created on 6 July 1253. During the 14th century, the Grand Duchy of Lithuania was the largest country in Europe; present-day Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, and parts of Poland and Russia were the territories of the Grand Duchy. With the Lublin Union of 1569, Lithuania and Poland formed a voluntary two-state union, the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth. The Commonwealth lasted more than two centuries, until neighboring countries systematically dismantled it from 1772–95, with the Russian Empire annexing most of Lithuania's territory.
As World War I neared its end, Lithuania's Act of Independence was signed on 16 February 1918, declaring the establishment of a sovereign State of Lithuania. Starting in 1940, Lithuania was occupied first by the Soviet Union and then by Nazi Germany. As World War II neared its end in 1944 and the Germans retreated, the Soviet Union reoccupied Lithuania. On 11 March 1990, a year before formal break-up of the Soviet Union, Lithuania became the first Soviet republic to declare itself independent, resulting in the restoration of an independent State of Lithuania.
- Latviaball - My brother, best friend also. We can into potatoes!
- Estoniaball - Baltic friend, who thinks that she is Nordic
- USAball - Of cool guy, protects from savage Ruskis and north Korea
- UKball - Kind of nice and old, has a lot Lithuanian immigrants
- EUball - Gibs money and jobs
- Georgiaball - Good friend, helped me at Eurovision and other shows several times
- Icelandball - First to recognize our nation's independence
- Ukraineball - Best Slavic friend, shares a long history with us.
- Belarusball - It's Lithuania, don't you see it? This country is our clay, even their people think so
- Russiaball - Harsh enemy and rival. Wants to make Lithuania Russian (again)
- Second Polish Republicball - Traitor and rare heel. Ruined our good relations for nothing. Screw Pilsudskis (that Lithuanian who pretended to be Polish) and Żeligowski!
SUVALKAI, SEINAI, PUNSKAS, BALSTOGĖ, GDANSKAS, GARDINAS, AŠMENA LIETUVIŲ IR TIK LIETUVIŲ. VISI LENKAI YRA SULENKĖJĘ LIETUVIAI, TODĖL ŠPIERDOLINKIT VELNIOP IŠ MŪSŲ ŽEMĖS!!!
- Myanmarball - Uses our noble Trispalvė as their flag. I might colonise you someday!
- Soviet Unionball - A communist scum with no life
- North Koreaball - Soviet Ally and Hates everyone.
- Latviaball - Brother
- Estoniaball - Stepsister
- Kingdom of Lithuaniaball - Grandpa
- Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball - Dad
- Polandball - Dad's wife
|Counties||Alytusball • Kaunasball • Klaipėdaball • Marijampolėball • Panevėžysball • Šiauliaiball • Tauragėball • Telšiaiball • Utenaball • Vilniusball • Samogitiaball|
|Former entities||Baltic 2balls • Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball • Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball • Lithuanian SSRball ( Soviet Unionball)|
| European Union - United in |
|Founders||Belgiumball • Franceball • Germanyball • Italyball • Luxembourgball • Netherlandsball|
|€ Euro Zone €||Austriaball • Cyprusball • Estoniaball • Finlandball • Greeceball • Irelandball • Latviaball • Lithuaniaball • Maltaball • Portugalball • Slovakiaball • Sloveniaball • Spainball|
|Other Members||Bulgariaball • Croatiaball • Czechball • Denmarkball • Hungaryball • Polandball • Romaniaball • Swedenball|
|Future Members|| Albaniaball • Bosniaball • |
|Members Out||Faroe Islandsball • Greenlandball|
|Members to Leave||UKball ( Isle of Manball) (voted to leave in 2016)|
| *Migrants |