Lithuaniaball is a countryball in Northern Europe.
One of the three Balticballs, sibling of Latviaball and stepsister, Estoniaball. Lithuaniaball's history has been marked with some glorious moments. Married to Poland - allying together when an attack from their archenemy Kingdom of Prussiaball would be imminent and hating the guts out of each-other the rest of the time. Lithuaniaball has also fought against Russiaball for many centuries under the name of "Grand Duchy of Lithuania". Just like Estoniaball and Latviaball, Lithuania has suffered a lot in history, yet it doesn't feel weak because of that, and shows it's pride and strength because it managed to keep it's culture alive for over 1000 years.
Lithuaniaball has the hottest temper out of all Balticballs. She has even earned it a nickname "North Italianball". On a plus side, such hot temper makes her fierce and at times able to resist various invaders, but on the minus side, it makes him difficult to get along with its neighbours - Lithuaniaball makes it to Russiaball's list of the most hated countries almost every year.
Also Lithuania for this reason, is very depressed and often likes suicide. IN ANY UNKNOWN AND EXCESSIVE SITUATION MAKE SUICIDE. Due to his pagan roots, Lithuania is a nature lover. Two of her favorite animals are storks and grass snakes.
Interestingly, Dr. Hannibal Lecter, famous character from a series of movie and books written by Thomas Harris is in fact Lithuanian (is fact, check in infobox).
The Proudest Moments of History:
- On March 9, 1009, Lithuaniaball was born.
- In 1253 - Lithuaniaball is a kingdom.
- 15th century - Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball was the largest state in Europe.
- 1410 - Together with Polandball it won against Prussiaball's crusaders in the Battle of Grunwald.
- 1605 - Together with Polandball it won against Swedenball in the Battle of Kircholm.
- On May 3, 1791 - Together with Polandball, became the first country in Europe to adopt constitution.
- March 11, 1990 - Lithuaniaball becomes the first country to leave the Soviet Union.
- March 29, 2004 - Lithuaniaball joins NATO.
- May 1, 2004 - Lithuaniaball joins EU.
- July 12, 2009 - Lithuaniaball can now into female leadership
- January 1, 2015 - Lithuaniaball joins EUball Eurozone.
- 2016 - Lithuaniaball helps Latviaball into finding potatoes.
Before Partitions of PLC:
For centuries, the southeastern shores of the Baltic Sea were inhabited by various Baltic tribes. In the 1230s, the Lithuanian lands were united by Mindaugas, the King of Lithuania, and the first unified Lithuanian state, the Kingdom of Lithuaniaball, was created on 6 July 1253. During the 14th century, the Grand Duchy of Lithuania was the largest country in Europe; present-day Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, and parts of Poland and Russia were the territories of the Grand Duchy. With the Lublin Union of 1569, Lithuania and Poland formed a voluntary two-state union, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball. The Commonwealth lasted more than two centuries, until neighboring countries systematically dismantled it from 1772–95, with the Russian Empire annexing most of Lithuania's territory.
As World War I neared its end, Lithuania's Act of Independence was signed on 16 February 1918, declaring the establishment of a sovereign State of Lithuania. Starting in 1940, Lithuania was occupied first by the Soviet Unionball and then by Nazi Germanyball. As World War II neared its end in 1944 and the Germans retreated, the Soviet Union reoccupied Lithuania. On 11 March 1990, a year before formal break-up of the Soviet Union, Lithuania became the first Soviet republic to declare itself independent, resulting in the restoration of an independent state of Lithuania.
- Estoniaball - Baltic friend. Why do you want to be Nordic? Baltic>Nordic.
- EUball - Gibs money and jobs
- Georgiaball - Great friend
- Icelandball - First to recognize our nation's independence
- Latviaball - My twin brother, best friend also. We can into potatoes! We both are good Basketballers.
- UKball - Kind of nice and old, has a lot Lithuanian immigrants.
- Ukraineball - Best Slavic friend, shares a long history with us. Also I'm helping him to fight against the vodka bear
- USAball - Of cool guy, protects from savage Ruskis and North Korea
- Belarusball - It's Lithuania, don't you see it? This country is our clay, even their people think so, also Belarus likes Russia too much.
- Polandball - I thought you is of suppose to be friend at first, but you took Vilniusball. Then I is of thinkings that you is of an foe. Lately you is of been nice, but why did you of callings me names in that football mach? of desidings for once! And stop calling me Polish!!
- Myanmarball - Flag stealer!
- Russiaball - Harsh enemy and rival. Wants to make Lithuania Russian (again).
- Second Polish Republicball - Traitor and rare heel. Ruined our good relations for nothing. Screw Pilsūdas (that Lithuanian who pretended to be Polish) and Žaligauskas.
- Soviet Unionball - A communist scum with no life.
Jūs niekada manęs nepaimsite gyvo!
- Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball - Father
- Soviet Unionball - Adoptive Father
- Polandball - Ex-husband
- Latviaball - Twin Sister
- Estoniaball - Adoptive Sister
|Counties||Alytusball • Kaunasball • Klaipėdaball • Marijampolėball • Panevėžysball • Šiauliaiball • Tauragėball • Telšiaiball • Utenaball • Vilnius Countyball ( Vilniusball) • Samogitiaball|
|Former entities||Baltic 2balls • Grand Duchy of Lithuaniaball • Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealthball • Republic of Lithuaniaball (1918-40) • Lithuanian SSRball ( Soviet Unionball)|
|Founders||Belgiumball • Franceball • Germanyball • Italyball • Luxembourgball • Netherlandsball|
|€ Euro Zone €||Austriaball • Cyprusball • Estoniaball • Finlandball • Greeceball • Irelandball • Latviaball • Lithuaniaball • Maltaball • Portugalball • Slovakiaball • Sloveniaball • Spainball|
|Other Members||Bulgariaball • Croatiaball • Czechball • Denmarkball • Hungaryball • Polandball • Romaniaball • Swedenball|
|Future Members|| Albaniaball • Bosniaball • |
|Members Out||Faroe Islandsball • Greenlandball|
|Members to Leave|| UKball ( Isle of Manball) (voted to leave in 2016) • |
| *Migrants |