Kemetismball is the ancient pagan religion of Ancient Egyptball. His knownest monument are the Pyramids. He was followed for over 4,000 years, and lasted one of the longest out of the different Paganismballs of the Eastern hemisphere when Christianityball came to power, even travelling as far as UKball. Was pretty much dead for many centuries, before being slowly revived once his hieroglyphs were decoded. Today he is more likely to be found away from his original sand, hanging out with Wiccaball, but he's not exactly the same as before.
Central to his belief system is the keeping of balance (Ma'at) between order and chaos, as well as light and darkness and other aspects of life. He is also big into preparing for afterlife, and making mummies. He has many gods, some of which take each other's jobs sometimes. He was eclectic, different regions of Egyptball had different gods, and sometimes they would merge with each other (for example, two sun gods from different parts of Egypt, Amun and Ra, eventually became Amun-Ra). When Ancient Greeceball took over some of his gods even fused with those of Hellenismball. Certain aspects of his beliefs, such as the virgin birth, the death and resurrection of a god and the ten commandments from Christianity and Judaism, might have been directly lifted from his religion.
Gods and Goddesses
- Amun-Ra - Supreme God of Egyptian mythology, represents the Sun.
- Amonet - The consort of Amun, so she has the power and wisdom associated with her.
- Ptah - Egyptian god of the craftsmen, master in the manipulation of stones and metals.
- Isis - Egyptian goddess of love, ideal example of mother and wife. The Ancient Egyptians believed that the Nile was born of the tears that she shed when Osiris died.
- Osiris - A direct descendant of Ra (the god of creation). He reigned over the earth as the first pharaoh of Egypt. This until he was murdered by his brother Set. From there, Osiris became the supreme god and judge of the world of the dead.
- Nephthys - She was the sister-wife of Set and Osiris. After the death of Osiris, she divorced from Seth and joined his sister Isis in mourning. It is associated with the cult of the dead and sometimes shown as a woman next to sarcophagi.
- Anubis - It was he who created the first mummy, while preparing the body of Osiris. He plays an important role in the transition to the world of the dead.
- Sekhmet - Goddess of fire, war, fertility and healing.
- Bastet - Linked to fertility, she is the goddess of sexuality and childbirth.
- Horus - Son of Osiris and Isis, he has a hawk's head and is the protector of the Pharaohs and the families. When he lost his father, he fought against Set by the throne of Egypt's chief god. After Osiris intervened, direct from the "World of the Deads", the other gods acclaimed Horus as supreme leader. It is commonly linked to great battles.
- Neith - Goddess of war, hunting, weaving, and wisdom.
- Hathor - The wife of Horus is the guardian goddess of women. Also goddess of joy, of love, beauty, motherhood.
- Thoth - God of intellect, writing, science, arithmetic and magic.
- Atenismball - Evil monotheist. Remove!
- Coptball - Yuo burned my library !!!! But yuo cannot kill me. Ha!!!
- Wiccaball - My friend, who thinks Isis is an aspect of her "Divine Feminine" goddess. I don't think she understands the real me sometimes, but she thinks she does. At least she remembers who I am and sorta believes in me (but she always friend-zone's me, sigh).
- ISISball - Stole my goddesses name! Damn them to the fiery pits of Duat, may Ammit the Devourer feast on their hearts!
- Sunball - Almighty Ra, or sometimes Horus, or sometimes Amun-Ra! (But never Aten!)
- Moonball - Almighty Thoth! Or sometimes Hathor!
- Egyptball - Evil monotheists drove me away from my sand. I may return one day, but that day is not today.
How to draw
Draw Kemetismball is simple:
- Draw the basic circle shape with a yellow Eye of Horus in the center. Some prefer to use an ankh.
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.