— Kazakhstan on a usual day
|“|| Altyn kún aspany, Altyn dán dalasy,
Erliktiń dastany – Elime qarashy!
Ejelden er degen, Dańqymyz shyqty ǵoı,
Namysyn bermegen, Qazaǵym myqty ǵoı!!
— Kazakhstani anthem
Kazakhbrick, sometimes spelt Qazaqbrick, is a great Kebab country in Central Asia and Eastern Europe.
Kazakhstan sometimes lets Russia and other former Soviet state members to use his clay for launching rockets into space and into anybody the launcher wants removed. Russia has taken a Kazakhstani astronaut into space, Aidyn Aimbetov. He borders Russiaball, Kyrgyzstanball, , Turkmenistanball, and
those a$$holes Uzbekistanball.
Since he is a brick, he requires the help of Kyrgyzstanball, Tajikistanball, Turkmenistanball, and Uzbekistanball as wheels to be able to move. He hopes to be part of BRICS. Why? Because Kazakhstan can into BRICKS!
During Soviet times he was a Republic of Soviet Unionball. When Soviet broke he was poor but then he got oil monies and into launching spaceships.
Then UKball created Boratbrick. He annoyed Kazakbrick so much that he made a media campaign for the world to see him as he really is. But Boratbrick called it "propaganda", even blaming the doubly-landlocked, or in his terms, "evil nitwits of Uzbekistan" on it. The one true thing that Boratbrick says is that Kazakhstan has the best potassium in the world.
He also can into his own pro cycling team like his friends Bahrainball and and UAEball: Astana Pro Team.
Like Tajikistanball and Turkmenistanball, The word "Stan" at the end is of meaning "Land Of" in Persian. The name "Kazakh" comes from the ancient Turkic word qaz, "to wander". So those two words make up his name today (Land of Wanderers), reflecting Kazakhstan's nomadic culture.
- USAball - He was the first to recognize me as a country, His president praises me and my president. We both have embassies in each other's capitals, He in Astanabrick and I in DCball. Son of the.............. UK?!?!?!?
- Mongoliaball- Has an embassy in Astanabrick and a Consulate General in Almaty. Kazakhbrick has an embassy in Ulaanbaatarball. Also he is my brother.
- Turkeyball - He is my brother.
- Bashkortostanball- He is my
- Russiaball - He is my great friend.
- Czechiaball - you funny fool, you tried borat swimming suit, but do not worry, I'll pay penalty because it was only horseplay
- Uzbekistanball - He is my
smellybrother with the bone in the middle of their brain he steals water from Syr-darya and now we lose aral.
- Turkmenistanball- He is my insane brother.
- Kyrgyzstanball - He is my poor brother.
- Tajikistanball - He is my Persian friend.
- UAEball, Qatarball, Bahrainball - Good Business and especially Oil Partners. Are also Muslim Friends.
- Iranball - Persian Trading Partner
- Iraqball - Mesopotamian Trading Partner.
- All Turkic countries and entities
Except Uzbekistan, very nosy people with bones in their brains
- Israelcube - Despite the fact that he bullies Palestine, we still maintain good relations. He has an embassy in Astana, I have an embassy in Tel Aviv. Plus he buys my oil.
- ISISball - Cause he is a terrorist. Good thing he is not anywhere close to central Asia, except for that mass shootings recently in Aktobe and Almaty. STOP EVIL!!!!!!!!
- UKball - BORAT IS A DISGRACE TO OUR COMMUNITY! but thanks for boosting the tourism...grrr...
- Kuwaitball - For playing the Borat Anthem.
- Soviet Unionball - ANOTHER KEBAB REMOVER AND FARMLAND STEALER! DEFEND KEBAB! 1991, MY BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE DEFEND KEBAB DEFEND KEBAB!
- Borat - your movie is ridiculous and awful. your anthem is very annoying and you didn't even have any Kazakh actors in the movie. you filmed it in a Gypsy village in Romaniaball, not in Kazakhstan and you weren't speaking any Kazakh at all, you were speaking Hebrew. But thanks for tourists...I STILL HATE YOU!!!!!!!
- Gokturkball - Great Great Grandfather
- Oghuz Yabguball - Great Grandfather
- Kimek Khanateball - Grandfather
- Great Seljukball - Granduncle
- Kazakh Khanatebrick - Father
- Ottoman Empireball - Uncle
- Kyrgyzstanball - Brother
- Turkmenistanball - Brother
- Uzbekistanball - Brother
- Turkeyball - Brother
- Azerbaijanball - Brother
- Nakhchivanball - Nephew
- Northern Cyprusball - Nephew
- Sultanate of Rumball - Cousin
Why Kazakhbrick is a Brick
When Polandball (meme) originated on the website Krautchan the moderators of the board were looking to adopt countryballs as the official markers of user's national backgrounds. Kazakhstan's flag was notably wider than other flags and its design can't fit into a round shape. The admins then decided to simply preserve Kazakhstan as its rectangular form, adopting the term "Kazakhbrick" to refer to it.
An in-universe explanation for this is that the Kazakh government moved the capital city status from Almatybrick to Astanabrick in the late '90s, therefore many constructions are started in Astana, and Kazakhstan needed so many bricks for it.
Ex-Soviet authors sometimes interpret Kazakhstan's rectangular shape as a rug, rather than a brick, considering that Central Asia is famous in the former USSR for its rug weaving Yeah right.
Another reason is due to Kazakhbrick's attempts to join BRICS.
|Regions||Almatybrick ( Almatybrick) • Arkalykbrick • Astanabrick • Baikonurbrick • Akmolabrick • Aktobebrick • Atyraubrick • Ekibastuzbrick • South Kazakhbrick • West Kazakhbrick • East Kazakhbrick • North Kazakhbrick • Mangystaubrick ( Aktaubrick) • Pavlodarbrick • Karagandabrick • Kostanaybrick • Kyzylordabrick • Jambylbrick|
|Former entities||Steppe Peoples • Khanate of Kazakhbrick • Khorezm SSRball • Oghuz Yabguball • Kazakh SSRbrick ()|