Joseonball was a Korean kingdom from 1392 to 1897. He was of recognized as one of the worlds most longest living kingdoms!. His successor was the Korean Empireball. In 1393, Joseonball became independant from Goryeoball.
The name "Joseonball" is from Gojoseonball's name(Take out "go")
Soon, it invaded parts of Manchuria to increase its clay.
Later on, Joseonball created today's Korean text.
In 1897, Joseonball's king changed the name Joseonball to Korean Empireball (due to China losing the first Sino-Japanese war, which meant Korean independence) and then soon Japanese Empireball invade Korean Empireball.
- Tokugawaball - YOU F***ING INVADED ME AND KILLED SO MANY OF PEOPLE! AND STOLE OUR BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC WARE SKILLS? YOU WORST COUNTRY! REMOVE SUSHI!
- Qingball - REMOVED MINGBALL? AND INVADED ME? F*** YOU!
- Franceball - YOU F***ING STOLE OUR GOLD, SILVER AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ANCIENT KOREAN ROYAL TEXTS! AND WE BEAT DOWN YOUR MILITARY! REMOVE BAQUETT!
- Kingdom of Prussiaball - F*** YOU! YOU ARE MOST WORSTU COUNTRY IN WEST PIG-DOGS! TRIED TO DIG OUR KING'S GRANDFATHER'S GRAVE?!! F*** YOU, SAUSAGE!!!
- USAball - Korean Expedition!