|“||同行 WE CONNECT||”|
(soon to become Xianggangball xixixixixi) is a cityball in the south of Chinaball. Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Region along with his brother Macauball, thus he is given some autonomy from Chinaball.
He was ceded to UKball at the end of the First Opium War, when the British beat the crap out of and embarrassed Qing Chinaball. Hong Kong was later a Crown colony and then a British Dependent Territory of UKball. He still yearns for the years when he was taken care by his adoptive father.
In 1941 Imperial Japanball kidnapped Hong Kongball, and raped him, along with Chinaball, Triangapore, French Indochinaball, Philippinesball, Taiwanball, and Koreaball, but he was rescued by his adoptive father UKball and his adoptive brother USAball.
In 1997, UKball returned him to his biological father Chinaball, something which he was not very happy about, because he did not want to be supressed like Tibetball and East Turkestan. But UKball managed to get him a compromise, so Hong Kongball became a Special Administrative Region of Chinaball. However, Hong Kongball still prefers his adoptive father over his biological one.
In June 2015, after years of protests against the reform measures from Chinaball, Hong Kongball rejects the measures made by his authoritarian father and finally feels one step closer to his dream of breaking away from Chinaball.
Like any other countryballs that don't natively speak English, Hong Kongball speaks his own dialect of broken English and You needings to know Cantonese profanities (like diu (屌/𨳒)). if you wantings to understand wat cums of next:
"outstanding five in Cantonese" (廣東話一門五傑) Edit
Diu (屌/𨳒), Gau(鳩/𨳊) , lan(撚/𨶙), Tsat(柒/𨳍), Hai(屄/閪)
Other curse phrases Edit
- Diu（屌）: F***.
- Ding Ley go fai（頂你個肺）: Headbutt your lung. Used like any swear words, but has no special meaning.
- Diu Ley lo mo: F*** your mother. Sometimes called "Delay No More" due to a Hong Kong Meme.
- Lun: F***ing (adjective, not the verb)
- Pok Gai: Sometimes abbreviated to PK. Meaning: Fall on the street. Can be used it a insulting manner, or as a joke. (Oh, did you pok gai or something?)
老友 (Friends) Edit
- UKball - Adoptive father Hong Kong loves very much, yearns for his care every day. Take me back Papa!
- Taiwanball - Best friend forever! Admire Taiwanball a lot for the democracy, votes and 台妹(Taiwanese girls so hot)! Share the same value and against BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Chinaball!
- USAball - Papa UK's proudest son! Save me from communists! Need some military defences from uncle USA! Thanks for the investment. HAHAHA Sorry for surpassing you GDP per capita.
- Macauball - Cantonese brother who likes gambling. He is kinda cute!
- Tringapore - Pals. Both Little Dragons! Also yearns UK papa before and having booming economies afterwards.
- South Koreaball - Fellow dragon, but too much plastic surgery and loving sappy drama. I don't really like it.
- Japanball - Good anime, but too much tentacles. 1941 never forget! Ok with each other because of into against Chinaball!
- Canadaball - Nice uncle, but too much weird shape nose emigration
- Malaysiaball - Nice guy! Was also UK papa's previous son!
- Gibraltarball - We barely met,but he is same annoying neighbour like me! He taught me how to deal with my annoying neighbours.
敵人 (Enemies) Edit
- Chinaball - STUPID F***ING COMMUNIST DOGEATING CHINESE MAINLANDERS THEY COME TO ME AND RUIN ECONOMY THEY S**T AND SPIT EVERYWHERE AND BUY ALL THE F***ING MILK POWDER DOES NOT GIB ERECTION BUT GIB POLLUTION REMOVE MAINLANDERS D7689!! REMOVE CY LEUNG!!! GIB PIKACHU BACK!!! 1997 WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE!!! Make stop censorings my media! Press freedom plox!
- Philippinesball - Also hates evil China.but BRUTALLY MASSACRED MY PEOPLE, I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT!
Also my maid.
- ISISball - We won't forget what you done to me in Germanyball.
- Thailandball - China's dog!!!he don't let me in!
- North Koreaball - A madman who wants to destroy ALL human life on Earth!
- Facebook page(chinese)
- Facebook page(english)
- Super-brief history of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong in the Hongkongers' wiki (chinese)