Guinea-Bissauball is a countryball in Western Africa. His adoptive father is Portugalball, and he therefore speaks fluent Portuguese. Despite being a member of Portugalball's HUE family, he is also in the Guinea family (Atlantic-Congo family).
Guinea-Bissauball is descended from 8balls and was born in 1446. He was adopted by Portugalball shortly after, and grew up in his HUE family, along with Cape Verdeball, and Brazilball. He finally could into his independence in 1975, like his brothers Angolaball and Mozambiqueball. His older brother Guineaball is suffering from an ebola outbreak, and his only claim to fame is the occasional confusion with his brother Guineaball.Is famous for qualifying to africa cup of nations
- Portugalball - Adoptive father.
- Angolaball - HUE brother
- Mozambiqueball - HUE brother
- Brazilball - HUE brother
- Guineaball - brother!!!!. And my bestest friend.
- Equatorial Guineaball - brother!
- Papua New Guineaball - Fellow Guinea!
- Franceball - Yuo is of okay, I guess. Tried to adopt me before.
- Cape Verdeball - second best friend and HUE brother
|Guinea the Bissau|
|Regions||Bafatáball • Biomboball • Bissauball • Bolamaball • Cacheuball • Gabúball • Oioball • Quinaraball • Tombalíball|
|Historical entities||Natives • Kaabu Empireball • Portuguese Guineaball|