Gaulball, also known as Celticball, is an adopted child of SPQRball, and the ancestor of the rival siblings UKball and Franceball. Celtic refers to a much broader range of tribes with similar languages in central and western europe, but the Gauls were the Celtic people who populated modern day France, Benelux, England, Switzerland, and northern Italy.
Life before Rome
Before Rome, there was the good old days. Gaulball was healthy and free. Gaulball didn't mind Rome too much as long as they didn't invade, though they did cause lots of mischief on Rome's northern borders. It was just starting to make the irony stuff into tools. And they could paint with all the colors of the wind.
And then SPQRball ansclussed him.
When SPQRball came along, it asked Gaulballs for clay. the Gaulballs refused, and so many wars were fought between Rome and Gaul. But eventually Gaul was conquered, annexed and adopted by SPQRball, a harsh trainer but otherwise a loving stepfather who taught them technology, Latin, and the art of Imperialism. But as Gaulball's new stepfather grew old and weak, he attempted one last try at freeing himself, but resulted in failure. When SPQRball died, however, the Celtic siblings were left as orphans, and became rivals in the early middle ages with Young Christianity causing more conflicts. Celticballs are now the ancestors of UKball, Irelandball and Franceball.
- Franceball: Mó (my) Great Great Granddaughter. She is a kind of Roman now, because she speak a language very similar and with many roots of Latin.
- Austriaball: Mó Great Great Great Grandson. But he's almost fully Germanic now. His brother Bavaria got taken by Germanic
- Switzerlandball: Grandson. He didn't get conquered like mi (I) did and is also very anauch (rich) which is nice. But he speak two Latin languages and a Germanic language now.
- Irelandball: Great Grandson. Didn't get taken over by Germania as his brother did. He's trying to get back to his Celtic language, what a pride for me.
- Scotlandball: Another of mó Great Grandsons. He was never conquered by the Roman or by Germania. Ti (you) need protect tó (your) Celtic language!!!
- Walesball: Mó Great Grandson: Ti was invaded and conquered by the Romans and later by the Germanics... but ti was still a proudly Celt!!! Mi very proudly of ti, ti not abandoned tó Celtic language ... Celts nerthach!!! What ti doing with this ói (sheep).... oh my gods!!!
- Englandball: Mó Great Grandson, but he is also almost fully Germanic now. He speak a Germanic language now. Ti no longer Celtic, ti is an Germanic Anglo Saxon now. Oh wait, he still has Celtic blood, its just intergraded with Anglo-Saxon blood now. I guess Anglo-Celtic-Saxon.
- Carthageball: First fighter against Rome. Also ti hired mi to fight for ti so thank-ti for job!
- Germaniaball: Ti sacked Rome, which is so great, but ti were mean to mi before. Never forget Noricum!!
- SPQRball: Rome... mi always felt suspicious about ti ... Then ti took me in cathu (battle)... REMOVE CAESAR!