French Southern and Antarctic Landsball is a dependency of Franceball.
How to draw
French Southern and Antarctic Landsball's based on French blue ensign:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Border the up-left quarter with a white line
- Divide it into three vertical stripes: blue, white and red
- Draw a white AFA in the rest of the shape
- Draw five white' stars around it (not over it!)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
|Claimings on it||British Antarctic Territory ( UKball) • Ross Dependencyball ( New Zealandball) • Adélie Land ( Franceball) • Peter I Island ( Norwayball) • Australian Antarctic Territory ( Australiaball) • Queen Maud Land ( Norwayball) • Chilean Antarctic Territory ( Chileball) • Argentine Antarctica ( Argentinaball)|
|Possible Future Claimings||USA Antarctic Territoryball ( USAball) • Russian Antarctic Territoryball ( Russiaball) • Brazilian Antarctic Territoryball ( Brazilball) • Uruguayan Antartctic Territoryball ( Uruguayball)|
|Former Claimings||New Swabia ( Naziball) • Spanish Antarctic Territoryball ( Spanish Empireball) • Portuguese Antarctic Territoryball ( Portuguese Empireball)|