Falklands/Malvinasball is an archipelago in the Atlantic ocean, a few hundred kilometres from Argentinaball's clay. He has 2932 inhabitants. He is autonomous for his internal affairs, but UKball handles the defence and foreign affairs along with other national based issues. Technically, it is part of EUball's clay. Both Argentinaball and UKball lay claim to him.
He was uninhabited at the point where the Europeballs found him. The first landings on the territory was from UKball. He was not inhabited until 1746. Franceball transferred claim to Spainball and then it was given to UKball (1771). Both Spainball and UKball had settlements until that sorta started heading south...
Argentina ball tried to retain its influence, but in 1832 that didn't work out, and UKball returned the next year. Stanleyball (Falklands) was then founded in 1845, and the port became known for repairing damaged ships coming from the pacific.
It's role was reaffirming British claims to sections of the Antarctic region for the first half of the 20th Century, along with providing a south american base during WW1 and WW2. They are currently looking for oil.
- Argentinaball - Mark my words. I don't want you. (Well 99.8% of us don't), sorry for the insult of your former president.
- UKball - Good father
- Australiaball, New Zealandball and Walesball - Fellow sheep farmers.
- Antarcticaball -I like you.
- Stanleyball (Falklands) - Good son.
- Franceball and Spainball - Didn't want me enough...