Equatorial Guineaball is a Small countryball in Africa. She craves oil. She was adopted by Spainball and is the only spanish speaking countryball in Africa (but other spanish countryballs don't know her existence !)
She is part of the Guinea Family but don't like to talk with her brothers.
Nowadays, Equatorial Guineaball is a full independent state since 1968. She is a dictatorship and one of the worst countries for freedom of expression in Africa (after Eritreaball)
- Spainball - Mama
- Portugalball - Daddy who teach me how to HUE.
- Nigeriaball - He has lot of oil too !
- Angolaball - Half brother who loves oil and hates democracy like yo !
- São Tomé and Príncipeball - Irrelevant and inoffensive hermano in the Atlantic. I am the only one who likes him besides HUE brothers.
- Cameroonball - ¿Why not ?
- Gabonball - My oil is the best oil of Central Africa, get out of my clay, corrupted shit !
I am corrupted too !
How to draw Edit
Draw Equatorial Guineaball is almost simple:
- Draw a left blue arrow in the basic circle shape
- Divide the rest into three horizontal stripes
- Color them of green, white and red
- Draw in the white stripe the coat of arms of Equatorial Guinea
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
|Administrative divisions||Annobónball • Bioko Norteball ( Malaboball) • Bioko Surball • Centro Surball • Kié-Ntemball • Litoralball • Wele-Nzasball|
|Former entities||8ball • Portuguese Biokoball • Spanish Empireball ( Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plataball • Spanish Biokoball) • Spanish Guineaball|