Equatorial Guineaball is a Small countryball in Africa. He craves oil. He was adopted by Spainball and is the only Spanish speaking countryball in Africa! (but other Spanish speaking countryballs don't know about his existence).
He is part of the Bantu Family but doesn't like to talk with his brothers.
Equatorial Guineaball was an 8ball that evolved in a Bantuball and later discovered/adopted/colonized by Portugalball and Spainball there after. Franceball and Belgiumball also tried to make him join his colonial empire in Africa and this is why Equatorial Guineaball can speak some French and Portuguese, in addition to Spanish and his native languages.
Nowadays, Equatorial Guineaball is a fully independent state since 1968. He is a dictatorship and one of the worst countries for freedom of expression in Africa (after Eritreaball). Like his neighbour, Gabonball, he can into oil but all the money goes to a small minority of his population who is very rich.
Equatorial Guineaball has no friends or real enemies due to his irrelevance and his very hostile attitude to foreigners (he closes his borders and don't want tourists in his clay). The only countryball who he talks is Spainball.
- Portugalball - Uncle who teach me how to HUE.
- Nigeriaball - He has lot of oil too!
- Angolaball - Half brother who loves oil and hates democracy like yo!
- São Tomé and Príncipeball - Irrelevant and inoffensive hermano in the Atlantic. I am the only one who likes him besides HUE brothers.
- USAball - You are of only country who gets Visa free access
- Cameroonball - ¿Why not?
- Gabonball - My oil is the best oil of Central Africa, get out of my clay, corrupted shit!
I am corrupted too!
- Spainball - Father
- Portugalball - Uncle
- Franceball - Aunt
- Italyball - Uncle
- Argentinaball - Brother
- Boliviaball - Brother
- Chileball - Brother
- Colombiaball - Brother
- Costa Ricaball - Brother
- Cubaball - Brother
- Dominican Republicball - Brother
- Ecuadorball - Twin Brother
- El Salvadorball - Brother
- Guatemalaball - Brother
- Hondurasball - Brother
- Mexicoball - Brother
- Nicaraguaball - Brother
- Panamaball - Brother
- Paraguayball - Brother
- Peruball - Brother
- Puerto Ricoball - Brother
- Uruguayball - Brother
- Venezuelaball - Brother
- USAball - Half Brother
- Gibraltarball - Half Brother
- Philippinesball - Adoptive Brother
- Brazilball - Cousin
How to draw
Draw Equatorial Guineaball is almost simple:
- Draw a left blue arrow in the basic circle shape
- Divide the rest into three horizontal stripes
- Color them of green, white and red
- Draw in the white stripe the coat of arms of Equatorial Guinea
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
|Administrative divisions||Annobónball • Bioko Norteball ( Malaboball) • Bioko Surball • Centro Surball • Kié-Ntemball • Litoralball • Wele-Nzasball|
|Former entities||Migrants from East • Ancient Bantus Portuguese Biokoball • Spanish Empireball ( Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plataball • Spanish Biokoball) • Spanish Guineaball|