|“||You is of aristocrat!||”|
— Japan about England
He is a part of the island (which is technically an archipelago due to islands like Orkney) of Great Britain (which composes of Englandball, Scotlandball and Walesball) as well as the old Roman territory of Britannia or the Britian as the landmass is (though most don't know and think that Britain and Great Britain are the same) called (composing of Englandball and Walesball). Great Britain/Britain are by some mistaken as countries (in particular Americaball who doesn't even know the difference between Great Britain, Englandball and UKball) though this isn't true so there is no Great Britainball or Britainball. He is also in a little known and generically named legal union called England and Wales, which is composed of (surprise surprise) Englandball and Walesball.
While Scottish independence is dying an independence movement in England is rising due to his frustration of lacking a parliament. In reality he would rather stay in UK but very much wants a parliament.
Before 927, England wasn't a united entity but instead a mix of different Anglo and Saxon petty kingdoms. After 866 there was a period of Danish vassalization called Danelaw. In 1066, Duchy of Normandyball conquered the Kingdom of Englandball and Installed A New Leader.
England got involved in the religious wars between the protestants and the catholics. In 1547, Henry VIII passed away which eventually lead to Bloody Mary come on the throne. She slaughtered protestants. This made the people unhappy and Elizabeth I came to the throne where she killed a few catholics because they were causing problems. She had a few wars against Spanish Empireball. In those wars, Spain's armada was destroyed but then she launched her own armada which also failed. She executed mary, queen of scots in 1587 which made Spanish Empireball even more unhappy. Then, she founded the East India company in 1600, just before she died in 1603. As she never married and had no biological children, she left the throne to the king of Scotland, James, who became James VI of Scotland and James I of England. In the following years, England secures his grip on North America, which would lead to future conflicts with rival empires.
The moment when England became a region is in 1707, with the Acts of Union, where Kingdom of Scotlandball and Kingdom of Englandball joined into UKball, signed by Queen Anne.
actually is of Kingdom of Great Britain but... oh shut up.
England is filled with so many counties that it almost seems like people like their counties more than the whole union (such as Cornwall, Yorkshire, Norfolk, and the scum Suffolk) this is their parallels of European nations:
- Bedfordshireball - San Marinoball
- Berkshireball - Denmarkball
- Bristolball - Icelandball
- Buckinghamshireball - Switzerlandball
- Cambridgeshireball - Belgiumball
- Cheshireball - Luxembourgball
- Cornwallball - Portugalball
- Cumbriaball - Netherlandsball
- Derbyshireball - Swedenball
- Devonball - Latviaball
- Dorsetball - Lithuaniaball
- Durhamball - Luxembourgball
- East Sussexball - Polandball
- Gloucestershireball - Finlandball
- Greater London - Franceball
- Greater Manchester - Italyball
- Hampshireball - Liechtensteinball
- Herefordshireball - Irelandball
- Hertfordshireball - Bosnia and Herzegovinaball
- Norfolkball - Romaniaball
- Suffolkball - Moldovaball
- Yorkshireball - Germanyball
- UKball - You no good bloody parliament thief! Give me my independence! Or just a parliament and I'll be fine.
- Scotlandball - Brother. You don't I get a parliament like you?
- Irelandball - Thinks starving him was my intention. Relies on me very much though.
- Sealandball - I secretly recognise him a bit (don't really need that tower any more anyways) but please don't tell anyone! Its embarrassing.
- Alentejoball - She is my
girlgood friend. She's a region within Portugal. Although she has no political power any more she is still recognised and has her own flag.
How to draw
Draw Englandball is very simple:
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Draw a red+ cross
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Optional: bowler hat, umbrella, monacle