|“||You is of aristocrat!||”|
— Japan about England
|“||ENGLAND IS MY CITY!||”|
— Nick Crompton on England
He is a part of the island (which is technically an archipelago due to islands like Orkney) of Great Britain (which composes of Englandball, Scotlandball and Walesball) as well as the old Roman territory of Britannia or the Britian as the landmass is (though most don't know and think that Britain and Great Britain are the same) called (composing of Englandball and Walesball). Great Britain/Britain are by some mistaken as countries (in particular Americaball who doesn't even know the difference between Great Britain, Englandball and UKball) though this isn't true so there is no Great Britainball or Britainball. He is also in a little known and generically named legal union called England and Wales, which is composed of (surprise) Englandball and Walesball.
Englandball has been the long suffering neighbour of Scotlandball and Franceball while Walesball is his plaything for when he gets tired of playing with the others.
While Scottish independence is dying an independence movement in England is rising due to his frustration of lacking a parliament. In reality he would rather stay in UK but very much wants a parliament.
Recent studies have shown he is actually Celtic.
Before 927, England wasn't a united entity but instead a mix of different Anglo and Saxon petty kingdoms. After 866 there was a period of Danish vassalization called Danelaw. In 1066, Duchy of Normandyball conquered the Kingdom of Englandball And Installed A New Leader
The moment when England became a region is in 1707, with the Acts of Union, where Kingdom of Scotlandball and Kingdom of Englandball joined into UKball.
actually is of Kingdom of Great Britain but... oh shut up.
England is filled with so many counties that it almost seems like people like their counties more than the whole union (such as Cornwall, Yorkshire, Norfolk, and the scum Suffolk) this is their parallels of European nations:
- Bedfordshireball - San Marinoball
- Berkshireball - Denmarkball
- Bristolball - Icelandball
- Buckinghamshireball - Switzerlandball
- Cambridgeshireball - Belgiumball
- Cheshireball - Luxembourgball
- Cornwallball - Portugalball
- Cumbriaball - Netherlandsball
- Derbyshireball - Swedenball
- Devonball - Latviaball
- Dorsetball - Lithuaniaball
- Durhamball - Luxembourgball
- East Sussexball - Polandball
- Gloucestershireball - Finlandball
- Greater London - Franceball
- Greater Manchester - Italyball
- Hampshireball - Liechtensteinball
- Herefordshireball - Irelandball
- Hertfordshireball - Bosnia and Herzegovinaball
- Norfolkball - Romaniaball
- Suffolkball - Moldovaball
- Yorkshireball - Germanyball
- UKball - You no good bloody parliament thief! Give me independence! Or just a parliament and I'll be fine.
- Scotlandball - Brother. Y don't I get a parliament like you?
- File:Irelandball-icon.png Irelandball - Thinks starving him was my intention. Relies on me very much though.
How to draw
Draw Englandball is very simple:
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Draw a red+ cross
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Optional: bowler hat, umbrella, monacle