He is a part of the island (which is technically an archipelago due to islands like Orkney) of Great Britain (which composes of Englandball, Scotlandball and Walesball) as well as the old Roman territory of Britannia or Britain as the landmass is (usually only by smart people to brag about knowing more) called (composing of Englandball and Walesball). Great Britain and Britain are by some mistaken as countries (in particular Americaball who doesn't even know the difference between Great Britian England and UK) though this isn't true so there is no Great Britainball or Britainball. He is also in a little known and generically named legal union called England and Wales, which is composed of (surprise) Englandball and Walesball.
Englandball has been the long suffering neighbour of Scotlandball and Franceball while Walesball is his plaything for when he gets tired of playing with the others.
Before 927, England wasn't a united entity but instead a mix of different Angle and Saxon petty kingdoms. After 866 there was a period of Danish vassalization called Danelaw. In 1066, Duchy of Normandyball conquered the Kingdom of Englandball.
England is filled with so many counties that it almost seems like people like their counties more than the whole union (such as Cornwall, Yorkshire, Norfolk, and the scum Suffolk) this is their parallels of European nations:
- Bedfordshireball - Austriaball
- Berkshireball - Denmarkball
- Bristolball - Icelandball
- Buckinghamshireball - Switzerlandball
- Cambridgeshireball - Belgiumball
- Cheshireball - Luxembourgball
- Cornwallball - Portugalball
- Cumbriaball - Netherlandsball
- Derbyshireball - Swedenball
- Devonball - Latviaball
- Dorsetball - Lithuaniaball
- Durhamball - Luxembourgball
- East Sussexball - Polandball
- Gloucestershireball - Finlandball
- Greater London - Franceball
- Greater Manchester - Italyball
- Hampshireball - Liechtensteinball
- Herefordshireball - Irelandball
- Hertfordshireball - Bosnia and Herzegovinaball
- Norfolkball - Romaniaball
- Suffolkball - Moldovaball
- Yorkshireball - Germanyball
How to draw:
Draw Englandball is very simple:
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Draw a red + cross
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Optional: bowler hat, umbrella, monacle