|“||You is of aristocrat!||”|
— Japan about England
|“||ENGLAND IS MY CITY!||”|
— Nick Crompton on England
He is a part of the island (which is technically an archipelago due to islands like Orkney) of Great Britain (which composes of Englandball, Scotlandball and Walesball) as well as the old Roman territory of Britannia or the British Isles as the landmass is (usually only by smart people to brag about knowing more) called (composing of Englandball and Walesball). Great Britain/Britain are by some mistaken as countries (in particular Americaball who doesn't even know the difference between Great Britain, Englandball and UKball) though this isn't true so there is no Great Britainball or Britainball. He is also in a little known and generically named legal union called England and Wales, which is composed of (surprise) Englandball and Walesball.
Englandball has been the long suffering neighbour of Scotlandball and Franceball while Walesball is his plaything for when he gets tired of playing with the others.
While Scottish independence is dying an independence movement in England is rising due to his frustration of lacking a parliament.
Recent studies have shown he is actually Celtic.
Before 927, England wasn't a united entity but instead a mix of different Anglo and Saxon petty kingdoms. After 866 there was a period of Danish vassalization called Danelaw. In 1066, Duchy of Normandyball conquered the Kingdom of Englandball And Installed A New Leader
England is filled with so many counties that it almost seems like people like their counties more than the whole union (such as Cornwall, Yorkshire, Norfolk, and the scum Suffolk) this is their parallels of European nations:
- Bedfordshireball - San Marinoball
- Berkshireball - Denmarkball
- Bristolball - Icelandball
- Buckinghamshireball - Switzerlandball
- Cambridgeshireball - Belgiumball
- Cheshireball - Luxembourgball
- Cornwallball - Portugalball
- Cumbriaball - Netherlandsball
- Derbyshireball - Swedenball
- Devonball - Latviaball
- Dorsetball - Lithuaniaball
- Durhamball - Luxembourgball
- East Sussexball - Polandball
- Gloucestershireball - Finlandball
- Greater London - Franceball
- Greater Manchester - Italyball
- Hampshireball - Liechtensteinball
- Herefordshireball - Irelandball
- Hertfordshireball - Bosnia and Herzegovinaball
- Norfolkball - Romaniaball
- Suffolkball - Moldovaball
- Yorkshireball - Germanyball
How to draw:
Draw Englandball is very simple:
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Draw a red + cross
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Optional: bowler hat, umbrella, monacle