|This page requires sanitation.|
|This page needs more accurate, less vandalistic/biased information or better formatting, it would be much appreciated to help! You can add details about this/find out more at the category's talk page.|
Ecuadorball , also refered to as Ecuaball is a relatively small but respectable countryball with a population of 16 million and counting. His main language is Spanish, like his neighbors, and is full of coffee, bananas, roses, coastline, highlands, and recently can into rainforest. His flag looks a lot like Colombiaball's and Venezuelaball's, And why is that? Because they are all brothers! Their father was the republic of Gran Colombiaball.In July 26, 1822, Simón Bolívar and José de San Martín met triumphantly in Guayaquil. Recently, He had an earthquake on April 16 2016, and another one at July 2016.
- Iranball - He is my best Islamic Friend forever. I'll never forget 2008!
- Colombiaball - Bro in cocaine. Le dije to stop but If I get in the way, Colombia might have some ideas to revive mi papa.
- Venezuelaball - Other bro. No I can't aid him.
- Gran Colombiaball - A fusion between me, Venezuela and Colombia in the past. One day me and Venezuela will make a Fusion with Colombia... and Gran Colombia will return!!!
- USAball - Gringo that thinks I'm cute... Y un loco for oil.
- UKball - Meh.
- South Koreaball - He is too good! Asian trophy!
- Russiaball - He is good too... Crazy for nuclear Vodka.
- ISISball - Stop destroying everything or I will kill you In the face. Get this, I'm bigger than You!!! Stop or my friend, Russia and USA will beat you.
- Peruball - MALO PEDAZO DE M***** VAS A MORIR!1941 worst day of my life.Clay theif
- Ecuadorball - Mi.
- Colombiaball - Cocaine brother!
- Venezuelaball - Socialist bro
- Panamaball - Canal hermano
- Spainball - Father (thief...)
- Incaball - Great Grandma
- Cubaball - Brother
- Philippinesball - Brother, then to USA, now Independent.
- Quitoball - one of My important son
Way back before the Incas, Ecuador's clay was inhabited by many Native American confederations. When the Incas arrived, they found that these confederations were so developed that it took the Incas two generations of rulers - Topa Inca Yupanqui and Huayna Capac - to absorb these confederationballs into the Inca Empire. The native confederations that gave them the most problem were deported to far away areas of Peruball, Boliviaball, and north Argentinaball. Similarly, a number of loyal Inca subjects from Peru and Bolivia were brought to Ecuador to prevent rebellion. Thus, the region of highland Ecuadorball became part of the Inca Empire in 1463 sharing the same language. In contrast, when the Incas made incursions into coastal Ecuador and the eastern Amazon jungles of Ecuador, they found both the environment and natives more hostile. Moreover, when the Incas tried to subdue them, these natives withdrew to the interior and resorted to guerrilla tactics. The Amazonian natives and the Cayapas of Coastal Ecuador were the only groups to resist both Inca and Spanish domination, maintaining their language and culture well into the 21st century. But at least they had conquered part of Ecuador.
This was short-lived for the Incaballs however because there was a civil war that weakened the Inca empire.
Then after that Spainball came and raped Incaball, took all of his gold, and his silver. Bolívar helped the independence of assboob Colombiaball, Ecuadorball, Peruball and Venezuelaball and created Great Colombiaball" but shortly after it, Great Colombiaball died by dividing itself and created Ecuadorball.
Ecuadorball has lost territory with Colombiaball Peruball and Brazilball. Ecuador is mostly confused with the imaginary line around the earth named ecuador. Ecuador loves everyone and everything but Peruball, the destruction of nature and being too small to fit in.
My Only Catchphrases Edit
- I love BANANAS
- EAT THAT BANANA
- I'm the MIDDLE OF THE EARTH
- Bananas for life
- Bananas Rule
- Bananas !!!
- Bananas are delicious
| Republic of the |
|Departments||Azuayball • Bolívarball • Cañarball • Carchiball • Chimborazoball • Cotopaxiball • El Oroball • Esmeraldasball • Galapagosball • Guayaquilball • Guayasball • Imbaburaball • Lojaball • Los Ríosball • Manabíball • Morona Santiagoball • Napoball • Orellanaball • Pastazaball • Pichinchaball • Quitoball • Santa Elenaball • Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilasball • Sucumbíosball • Tungurahuaball • Zamora Chinchipeball|
|Former entities||Ancient South Americans • Incaball • Spanish Empireball • Gran Colombiaball|