Corsicaball was born as a 2ball and was adopted by SPQRball. He followed history of Italy, not of French. He was conquered by Ostrogothic Kingdomball and Republic of Genoaball, until the XIX century, when Kingdom of Franceball anschlussed her. Napoleon Bonaparte was a Corsican and hero of Franceball.
Nowadays, he's part of Franceball. (and sometimes wants independence; sometimes doesn't)
In 2013, he hosted the first three stages of the 100th edition of the Tour de France, as it was the only region of Franceball's clay at the time that the race hadn't visited.
- Sardiniaball - Girlfriend who wants independence from Italyball
- Franceball - My owner. her hero comes from here.
- Basqueball - Best friend. As like me he isn't Baguette but!
- Japanball - A Kapanese friend. We always wear a headband together.
How to draw
There are two ways to draw Corsicaball. The first one is this:
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Draw inside it the black head (with headband)
- Draw eyes and you've finished.
The other one is this:
- Color the basic circle shape of black
- Draw a headband to the polandball (as in the coat of arms of Corsicaball)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
 instagram page