|The contents of this page are subject to change.|
Recent things have happened to Cold War II, so it is subject to change. You can add the new information too! Alternatively, visit the talk page to add recent information that it should have.
|This page may be spammed with biased information.|
You can improve this article by removing propaganda from the premises. Also please visit the Talk page for this category.
The Second Cold War is a term used to describe the ongoing period of tension between USAball, EUball and NATOball and Russiaball over Ukraineball (specifically Crimeaball) and Syriaball along with Russia's allies, Chinaball and Iranball. Whether this time period is a true cold war or not is still up for debate.
Tensions grew between Russiaball and Ukraineball when Crimeaball was annexed by Russiaball. Continuous protests in Eastern Ukraine took a violent turn and, with the first deaths occurring in Donetskball, the protests gave the start to a war.
Several decades ago, Chinaball claimed the South China Sea by drawing nine lines. Now it has been clear that there is oil underneath the islands which are inside the nine lines, other countries around the sea claim the islands are theirs, because most of the islands are too far away from Chinaball's clay to be officially recognizable to be of Chinaball.
In 2015, ISISball attacked the headquarters of a cartoon paper and a kosher supermarket on Franceball's clay. Several months after, the organization attacked several spots of the clay of Parisball: a stadium where Franceball and Germanyball played a friendly match of football/soccer, several restaurants and streets, and most notably a concert hall, where dozens of people were massacred. Then, ISISball attacked Niceball, Berlinball among others.
The fall of Mosul
- Although Ukraineball and its rebels had a ceasefire, the conflict is far from being resolved.
- Libyaball torn in to factions
- ISISball is now getting smaller and is much weaker
- Russiaball claims full ownership of Crimeaball.
- Russiaball decided to take it upon himself to remove ISISball, since no one else was doing much about it and he wanted Syriaball to win war. Turkeyball shot down one of his planes, leading to tensions between the two countries and between Russiaball and NATOball. Feeling the strain of Russiaball's sanction on tourism, Turkeyball eventually swallowed his pride and apologized.
- A setback between Turkeyball and Russiaball's reconciliation occurred when a Russian ambassador was shot by a rogue Turkeyball, but this quickly ended. Iranball is suspicious of Turkeyball however.
- A brief war erupted between Armeniaball and Azerbaijanball over Artsakhball, lasting four days before a ceasefire was reinstated. Azerbaijanball claimed he took back some of his clay but Armeniaball likely inflicted more casualties and didn't really care for the retaken land anyway. It may have been another proxy war between Russiaball and NATOball, but details are murky.
- A shaky ceasefire was declared in Syriaball, and Russiaball removed most of his troops from the region.
- Republic of Syriaball recently took Mosulball and Raqqa back from ISISball with the help of USAball.
- Massive protests going in Venezuelaball