Christmas Islandball is an Australian island territory located in South East Asia near the coast of Indonesiaball. He is called Christmas Island because he was first discovered on the Christmas Day of 1643. Colonisation started in the 19th Century. Western Australiaball takes care of him for Australiaball, and WA laws apply as much as possible to him. Its population is mostly chinese and malay.
The island was discovered and named in 1643 by an East India Company vessel. The first attempt of exploring the island was in 1857. Soon after this a settlement was started and Flying Fish Coveball was born. During WW2 it was regularly attacked by Japanball, who was wanting the island for its phosphate deposits. After the war, in the year of 1958, UKball transferred ownership of the island from Tringapore to Australiaball, after a large payment from him. In 2007 the island begun to used by Australiaball for immigration detention centres.
Issues with the Territory
Concerntrationrefugee camps are on his clay, and Australiaball's refugee policies have been criticised around the world.
- The island has also been a hotspot for shipwrecks.
- To some degree, Christmas Islandball is rejected by the mainland due to it being the main part of its immigration policies.
- Once again, the immigration policies have effected the local tourism industry, and the island is not as well known for its natural beauty anymore.
Family and Friends
- UKball - Grandfather.
- Cocosball - DEAREST BROTHER!
- Tringapore - Mother.
- Australiaball - Father.
- Sri Lankaball - Uncle who defended me and my sister from the Japanese Empireball during WWII.
- Malaysiaball - Uncle.
- New Zealandball - Aunt.
- Philippinesball - they celebrate Christmas together.
- East Timorball - they celebrate Christmas together.
- USAball - He is a good guy with sunglasses but his priority is New Year.
- Chinaball - The majority of our population is chinese.
(Expansion is needed to this section, renaming of the heading to "Relationships" along with expanded relationship information- This will be fixed soon).
| Commonwealth of |
|Mainland States/Territories||Australian Capital Territoryball • Jervis Bay Territoryball • New South Walesball • Northern Territoryball • Queenslandball • South Australiaball • Tasmaniaball • Victoriaball • Western Australiaball|
|Overseas Territories||Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Australian Antarctic Territoryball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos (Keeling) Islandsball • Coral Sea Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Norfolk Islandball|
|Former entities||Australian aboriginalsball • British Australiaball • North Australiaball (1846–47) • North Australiaball and Central Australiaball (1927–31)|