Caveballs, also called billiard balls, poolballs or cueballs, are countryball entities that represent ancient civilizations, or sometimes just different races or tribes, without actual flags (i.e. the Cherokee Nation) representing them.
- The 1ball, depicting Far Eastern Asians (like Chinese and Japanese people) and similar peoples like Buryatians, Kamchadals, Turkmens and Uzbeks. It often has a rice hat and slanty or squinty eyes. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the yellow color represents Asia.
- The 2ball, depicting historical Indo-Europeans (including people from Iran and Northern India, Aryans, etc.) as well as Uralics and Turks (blocked on Reddit). On the flag of the Olympic Games, the blue color represents Europe.
- The 3ball, depicting Native Americans including Shoshone, Cherokee, Navajo, the Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the red color represents the Americas.
- The 4ball, depicting Prehistoric people
- A Middle Eastern 4ball can be used to depict people from the Ancient Middle East.
- The 5ball, formerly describing natives of Australia before their flag adoption (out of use)
- The 6ball, depicting Aliens or extraterrestrials. Its color no represents a continent of Earth. On the flag of the Olympic Games, for example, the green color represents Oceania but in the case of 6ball the green color is a reference to "Little green men", a stereotypical portrayal of extraterrestrials .
- The 7ball, depicting Native Islanders, people who speak languages within the Austranesian family, or Australoids. As the green color is already used to represent 6ball, the brown color has been chosen to represent Oceania in Polandball. On /r/polandball it can also represent Native Americans, Europeans and even Ancient Egyptball, due to the skin logic pattern.
- The 8ball, depicting Sub-Saharan or Native Africans, Africans without flags or African minorities, or dark skinned people in general. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the black color represents Africa.
- On Reddit, due to skin color logic, the only allowed caveballs are: